U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 08:52 PM

4,083 posts, read 2,565,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Yes, I know, we're now the "new terrorist" too right? Let's get rid of the "Christians"!! Wait a minute!! Didn't Jesus warn us that this too would happen? Guess what, we're here....

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

All these are the beginning of birth pains.

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me".

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. (Matt 24; 7-11)

I'd say we were warned, wouldn't you? But you know as well as I do....WE WIN!! Read the back of the book! We win!! (anybody else want to join us?)

lmao Christians the new terrorists..... omg how paranoid........

Christians have been in power for the last 2000 years.... Not the underdog but the one who has historically been the terrorist towards others who were not Christians....

Paranoid....

Old 02-14-2011, 12:54 AM

4,273 posts, read 3,653,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
lmao Christians the new terrorists..... omg how paranoid........

Christians have been in power for the last 2000 years.... Not the underdog but the one who has historically been the terrorist towards others who were not Christians....

Paranoid....
No, SAVED!!! WANNA Come? There's room!!

Old 02-14-2011, 01:53 AM

9,581 posts, read 5,248,222 times
Quote:
No, SAVED!!!

Quote:
WANNA Come?

Quote:
There's room!!

............................. AMEN.... A BIG FOR EVERYONE !!!

Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
No, SAVED!!! WANNA Come? There's room!!

I am already at peace with G-d and I have my belief and no I don't need your Christianity....

You are nothing but a fear monger........

I REJECT your version of Christianity......

I REJECT a belief that would have the majority of the world in a hell.......

But I do not reject G-d.....

Old 02-14-2011, 08:27 AM

602 posts, read 490,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
I do not believe this is a case of a simple issue over personal religious belief because of this paragraph in the article.

I frankly would not want this nurse caring for anyone I know, nor myself. It can be demonstrated that going to church can add stress, so it is a lame "diagnosis" because there was no proper method medically to demonstrate the viability for such a treatment.

THAT is why she was sacked.
What if this nurse suggested that a Christian person should stop going to church, as you implied. And if she were fired for it by her evangelical boss, would you have any issues then?

Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 AM

5,925 posts, read 3,441,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
What if this nurse suggested that a Christian person should stop going to church, as you implied. And if she were fired for it by her evangelical boss, would you have any issues then?
If it was as empty a diagnostic offering as the article portrayed, then she should not be helping to treat anyone.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
I am already at peace with G-d and I have my belief and no I don't need your Christianity....

You are nothing but a fear monger........

I REJECT your version of Christianity......

I REJECT a belief that would have the majority of the world in a hell.......

But I do not reject G-d.....
Okay, I've heard you about 40 other times before. Why even bother to respond with the same thing over and over and over and over.....again? Conscience eating you? COME!!

Old 02-14-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Okay. But why even bother to respond with the same thing over and over and over and over.....again? Conscience eating you?

hardly... I actually feel sorry for you........

What is your reason for these rants over and over????

Old 02-14-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
hardly... I actually feel sorry for you........

What is your reason for these rants over and over????
To get YOUR attention!! Working?

Old 02-14-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
To get YOUR attention!! Working?
No, because everytime I come over to the Christianity forum I just laugh and laugh but then I feel really sorry for the rediculous stuff people actually believe.

I have no desire to change my belief.........

The Christians I knew growing up were nothing like the fear mongers I see here.....

I would never be a part of a religion that allows half the world to go to hell or believes that.......

I am a Jew, will always be a Jew and I will die a Jew..........

When I die my body will go back to the earth and my soul will be again connected to G-d.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity