Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 07:04 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Only if I get to pick the place. How does take out in Heaven sound to you, all you can eat from the Tree of Life?

lol,lol.....now I like that.....good to have a sense of humor.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2009, 07:54 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,439,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
lol,lol.....now I like that.....good to have a sense of humor.........
See, I dooo have a sense of humor, I'm not as stoic as some people would think. Is that a yes?

Old 09-28-2009, 08:37 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
See, I dooo have a sense of humor, I'm not as stoic as some people would think. Is that a yes?
To this old heathen Betsy, you're okay....I'd sit down and share a bottle of wine with you any day, hell I'd even bring the wine...so long as we didn't have to discuss religion...

Old 09-28-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
To this old heathen Betsy, you're okay....I'd sit down and share a bottle of wine with you any day, hell I'd even bring the wine...so long as we didn't have to discuss religion...

Okay.....promise , nooooo religion, just relationships about the ones we love. Deal.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:52 PM

1,534 posts, read 1,990,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e.ortega View Post
I think that's when they believe the world will end but I can't think about it too much because I will go crazy if I do so I try to focus on other things then on the year 2012.

Let's rightly divide the Word..

Matt. 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the *world?

Christ was not saying the 'world' is coming to an end. This word translated here as 'world' is #165 aion and means an 'age.'

Eph 2:7 That in the *ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

*#165 aion.

Matt. 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the *world to come.

*165 aion.

Lu. 18:30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the *world to come life everlasting.

#165 aion.

So we see by these passages it is this age that will come to an end and another 'age' will begin.

Old 10-08-2009, 04:30 PM

Current Impact Risks

Check out the most recently observed impactors and click on them. The dates are the most important thing as well as the size.
Our solar system is entering a crowed area right now. Do your research.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity