Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 02:08 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

not to worry its oct 2012 but i got my swim fins mask and snorkel in the closet. im ready.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 09:47 AM

589 posts, read 1,559,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
not to worry its oct 2012 but i got my swim fins mask and snorkel in the closet. im ready.
Here's more info for your preparation... maps of USA and the World in the aftermath of the cataclysm according to Lori Toye. Toye is a housewife who had a dream in 1983 that she was visited by the "ascended masters" showing her the map of USA and later the world after the cataclysm. Many lands will fall into the sea and many new lands rising out of the sea.

(USA) I Am America Earth Changes Map by Lori Toye

(World) Freedom Star World Map by Lori Toye

Old 06-17-2009, 11:56 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by limapie View Post
Talking about what the secret projects are that the public doesn't know about:

Well, there has been talk of a revolutionary airplane engine in a Texas laboratory.

There was a news story...tiny small, that some reporter leaked.
Right after that, and when the testing of the plane engine was supposed to be,
there were reports about a "train" noise with shaking of beds and people waking up
all at the same time, then calling into the authorities. The police and news media investigated
flight plans etc. and nothing turned up at all why this had happened to so many people in different locations and all at the same time.

Guess what? The top secret gov engine was being tested! Not a word about this
to the public. I guess that is why it is classified as TOP SECRET! DAH!

Well, I'm within minutes or the air force base here in FL. and we do hear that rumbling, loud, shaking of the house noise on occasions. Nobody here knows or cares for that matter to say/nor suggest what it could be.

Even if you go outside at the precise time of hearing this "noise", there is nothing that can be seen. Have anyone else heard this "rumbling"?

Old 06-17-2009, 12:05 PM

I found this site to be very informative. Look at all the "silent" earthquakes that are happening, that we are not aware of, unless you diligently study this kind of thing. I find it to be quite interesting. I have so much friends and family that live in the Virgin Islands.

Can you imagine what would happen to the islands of the Caribbean if a Tsunami were to happen there? Here is the link: Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days

I don't know exactly about 2012, but what I do believe is that there is indeed a change in the weather pattern through out the world. You should see what happening here in South Florida. Yes, we do the annual preparing for hurricanes yearly without a doubt, but this season started with a "bang"! Wicked thunderstorms that last for hours every single day, and it actually hailed here outside my front door!

You might say that is not such a big deal, and it has actually hailed in parts of Florida before, no doubt, but here, hours from Key West? That's unusual to say the least.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/breaking-news/story/1084607.html (broken link)

No, this was not a "freak of nature" this is one of the many results of the change in the weather pattern, something's different.

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 06-17-2009 at 12:19 PM..

Old 06-17-2009, 12:39 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,173,178 times
All I know is He is our peace. There's no such thing as a believing Chicken Little, imo.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:31 PM

257 posts, read 443,796 times
Hi--I'm hesitant to try and set dates for the end of the world. I do believe it to be soon. Maybe by or near the year 2030. That would be about 2000 years of Church history, which I believe is prophesised in the book of Revelation.

My greatest concern is just to do all possible by His grace to be ready, and to try and encourage others to also be prepared.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:45 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,498,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeapostle View Post
1975, 1988, 2000, 2012... the list goes on. You can know a tree by it's fruit (Matt.12:33). Is this the fruit of dispensational premillennialism? We have a history of failed dates because the coming of the Lord is always imminent. It is amazing how the scriptures are imminent NOW, but were not imminent when they were written. "Soon" didn't necessarily mean "soon" then, but they mean "soon" now. In spite of this millions of dollars are being spent on "end-time" prophecy books, and yet the predictions inevitably fail. This is because the entire system is flawed. When you remove eschatology from it's first century mooring, you will drift into a sea of speculation.
I agree. How many times does a person have to write a book about how the end of the world or the rapture is going to happen in the next few years or so..then it doesn`t happen but the guy makes a ton of money off the book. Then a few years later he writes another book about he miscalculated something and it`s now going to happen in the next few years...then it doesn`t happen but the guy makes a ton of money off the book. Then a few years later he writes another book about he missed up but the Lord spoke to him and even though he isn`t setting an exact date (because he reminds us the bible says noone know the EXACT HOUR..and that makes him sound credible) the Lord told him it was going to happen in the few years..then it doesn`t happen but the guy makes a ton of money off the book, etc. It`s absolutely amazing...think I`ll write a book.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:05 PM

I am interested to know more so about what's going on with the weather and the sun's obvious "silence", you know the thing that has even the scientist baffled. If it's just "mere" global warming, why the recent gag on all the scientist to shut their mouth's about incoming space rocks?

Read this: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525832,00.html

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090610/BREAKINGNEWS/90 610048/1007/rss06

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 06-17-2009 at 02:15 PM..

Old 06-17-2009, 02:54 PM

257 posts, read 443,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
I am interested to know more so about what's going on with the weather and the sun's obvious "silence", you know the thing that has even the scientist baffled. If it's just "mere" global warming, why the recent gag on all the scientist to shut their mouth's about incoming space rocks?

Read this: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525832,00.html

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090610/BREAKINGNEWS/90 610048/1007/rss06
Hi Betsey and all.... I was known formerly at this forum as joedrsaved and favored another forum name and decided to change it after being gone from the forum for a while. It's nice to see some of the same names as before at the forum.

Any way.... are you ready for some truth? While I can't give a total picture of everything happening in the cosmos concerning the weather, I will state why there has been a drastic change in the American weather pattern in the past 12-14 years.

One day in 1994, I wrote President Bill Clinton and respectfully stated that if abortion were not stopped in America, that I would pray and ask the LORD to send a drought to America.

About three weeks later, President Clintons' reply arrived in my mail. The President respectfully disagreed with my position on abortion. He offered to hel[p reduce the number of abortions, but he also clearly stated that he supported a womens right to have an abortion.

That left me with no other choice but to ask the LORD to please send a drought to the USA. The commander and chief of America had due warning, and so I went to the Commander and Chief of the universe with the request.

GOD, to Whom is all the glory, gave the drought. It was the worst drought on record and some predicted that it was the worst in 500 years.

This is a true account of why America suffered the drought and of course changing weather patterns. But Bill Clinton thinks it's global warming, and not because of all the murdered babies which he and others like him helped to kill. If all of America were a sandy desert, they would still think it was global warming.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHimByHim View Post
Hi Betsey and all.... I was known formerly at this forum as joedrsaved and favored another forum name and decided to change it after being gone from the forum for a while. It's nice to see some of the same names as before at the forum.

Any way.... are you ready for some truth? While I can't give a total picture of everything happening in the cosmos concerning the weather, I will state why there has been a drastic change in the American weather pattern in the past 12-14 years.

One day in 1994, I wrote President Bill Clinton and respectfully stated that if abortion were not stopped in America, that I would pray and ask the LORD to send a drought to America.

About three weeks later, President Clintons' reply arrived in my mail. The President respectfully disagreed with my position on abortion. He offered to hel[p reduce the number of abortions, but he also clearly stated that he supported a womens right to have an abortion.

That left me with no other choice but to ask the LORD to please send a drought to the USA. The commander and chief of America had due warning, and so I went to the Commander and Chief of the universe with the request.

GOD, to Whom is all the glory, gave the drought. It was the worst drought on record and some predicted that it was the worst in 500 years.

This is a true account of why America suffered the drought and of course changing weather patterns. But Bill Clinton thinks it's global warming, and not because of all the murdered babies which he and others like him helped to kill. If all of America were a sandy desert, they would still think it was global warming.
Nice to see you posting here again. Thank you for your insight! Is'nt the weather did'nt though?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity