Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 04:48 PM

1,491 posts, read 3,116,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
No. You are getting back a conflicting opinion that you will not accept, and yet you continue to post here. My mind is made up about this, and so is yours, apparently, so what do you have to gain by continuing to post? Exactly. Nada. You are doing it because you think you're right and you can force your "Christian" views on me.
I am not trying to force anything on anyone, as you so eloquently put it. What I am doing like others here is stating what I know from what I read in the Bible to share on this issue and that is it. What do I get back? Well, let's not go there because its already been aired.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:48 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times
Is it a need or is it a want? Once again........Forget mines, theirs and yours, POV (point of view) that is, If you respect that He is GOD almighty, what does HE have to say about it? And most importantly, do you believe HIM?

just asking.......

Old 06-24-2009, 04:50 PM

491 posts, read 925,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Is it a need or is it a want? Once again........Forget mines, theirs and yours, POV (point of view) that is, If you respect that He is GOD almighty, what does HE have to say about it? And most importantly, do you believe HIM?

just asking.......
It is who I am. It is no more a need or a want than your heterosexuality is a need or a want.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlemur View Post
I am not trying to force anything on anyone, as you so eloquently put it. What I am doing like others here is stating what I know from what I read in the Bible to share on this issue and that is it. What do I get back? Well, let's not go there because its already been aired.
OK, and I've told you numerous times that I do not agree, that I'm not going to compromise on this, and yet you keep posting the same thing over and over again. Thus, you have no reason to continue doing it.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:53 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,069,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsavethequeens View Post
Actually, yes it is. The well of your ignorance is astounding.

Watch the video and comment on it. Can you do that? You said you wanted proof, and I just provided a small tidbit of it.

So your propoganda film states that it's a mutation caused by a woman's body as she carries the baby?

It still didn't address the fact that cannibalism and incest also "occur" in nature...so it's also "natural". Or that we don't give a free pass to alcoholics who are predisposed to alcoholism because their father was one also.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
OK, and I've told you numerous times that I do not agree, that I'm not going to compromise on this, and yet you keep posting the same thing over and over again. Thus, you have no reason to continue doing it.
But it's ok for you to do so?

Old 06-24-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
So your propoganda film states that it's a mutation caused by a woman's body as she carries the baby?

It still didn't address the fact that cannibalism and incest also "occur" in nature...so it's also "natural". Or that we don't give a free pass to alcoholics who are predisposed to alcoholism because their father was one also.
Like I said, the information is there. You either accept it or reject it. Since you are opting for the latter, that's your battle with science, not with me.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlemur View Post
But it's ok for you to do so?
I'm doing it in response to you. But since this is going nowhere, and you are choosing to be dense, I will simply ignore you and let others respond to your foolishness if they decide to do so.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:05 PM

Well since you started this thread, you must have had some forethought regarding the responses you would elicit from your comments. Hope you're happy with the fire you have stirred up here. As you see, Christians are just as adamant regarding their belief in God and His Word as certain groups in the world are about theirs. Blessings.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:21 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsavethequeens View Post
Well, I'm glad you chose to return to your true heterosexual self. You were clearly never gay to begin with if you made a choice to be a part of the "lifestyle." Or, you were always bisexual.
Nope, that's not true at all. I WAS gay. Trust me my partner would tell you I was. I was not bi-sexual whatsoever. I hated being gay and wanted out. I was tired of living a life that made me miserable.

You are truly entitled to believe what you want, but do not even begin to say I was not gay, I was for many years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity