Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 03:29 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,593,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence-is-key View Post
Welll.........................???????

I wonder if these people will shut up about these stupid prophecies if they are proven to be dead wrong today :-)
They look to the next 'high potential' favorable rapture date
Check it out:
Welcome To Rapture In The Air
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 05:59 AM

37,336 posts, read 28,087,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Hi Robin......Love you!!! Joe Biden did, in fact state, that there would be an "internal crisis involving Obama, within 6 months OF HIS INAUGURATION." The 6 months are up July 20, 2009...and according to what I read when I went to the link that thrillobyte gave us, called, "Welcome To Rapture In The Air," the poster named Marjatta states, "In Islam, there are 72 "ordinary" tribes, and the tribe 73 is that special one, which brings forward "Mahdi," the great leader and "world savior!" Keep in mind Joe Biden's ominous message of a generated internal crisis, involving Obama, within 6 months of his inauguration. Obama makes a statement about the "72nd" day...He knows something we don't about what's coming down the pike - so it seems."
Marjatta goes on to say in her post...
"...David Flynn states, in his writing, '...according to 2 Thess. 2:6, It appears that the "appointed day" (that the anti-christ will be revealed), will be by the anti-christ himself.'
You may be able to call all of this in Revelation 13, and 2 Thess. 2:6, and the evidence that Joe Biden and the New World Order have, and the evidence that David Flynn has, and the 1260 days from July 11, 2009, to the Myan calendar date of Dec. 21, 2012, and the eclipses, and Obama's self-proclaimed day of July 11, 2009, all just coincidences. I am having real trouble calling it all coincidence."

So, I'm wondering if anyone can provide something stating what Obama had to say about this "72nd" day...?
You mean like coincidences like this

snopes.com: 9/11 Coincidences

Old 07-12-2009, 11:21 AM

433 posts, read 961,882 times
HELLLLLO???????????????????

ANY CHRISTIANS WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY THE ANTICHRIST DIDN'T SHOW UP YESTERDAY???????
(my mother-in law came over yesterday but i don't think that counts!)

NO BUT SERIOUSLY! SPEAK UP OR DON'T 'EVER' POST IN A THREAD LIKE THIS ABOUT ANY FUTURE STUPID PROPHECIES!

Old 07-12-2009, 12:34 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,841,990 times
Shucks! I've been waiting for the big announcement!!

Old 07-12-2009, 01:21 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,810,765 times
Quote:

ANY CHRISTIANS WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY THE ANTICHRIST DIDN'T SHOW UP YESTERDAY???????
(my mother-in law came over yesterday but i don't think that counts!)

NO BUT SERIOUSLY! SPEAK UP OR DON'T 'EVER' POST IN A THREAD LIKE THIS ABOUT ANY FUTURE STUPID PROPHECIES!
The problem when people set dates, Jesus said no one will know when He will return.

Old 07-12-2009, 01:27 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,123,570 times
Quote:

(my mother-in law came over yesterday but i don't think that counts!)LOL===I THOUGHT MY EX MOL WAS IT---MAYBE SHE'S YOUR MOL'S RELATIVE!

Old 07-12-2009, 01:38 PM

1,897 posts, read 3,482,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
The problem when people set dates, Jesus said no one will know when He will return.
No He didn't! He said to His disciples standing right there with Him--"THIS generation will by no means pass away till ALL these things take place" (Mat. 24:34).

Everyone should know when He CAME--A. D. 70!

Preterist

Old 07-12-2009, 01:54 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,810,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post
No He didn't! He said to His disciples standing right there with Him--"THIS generation will by no means pass away till ALL these things take place" (Mat. 24:34).

Everyone should know when He CAME--A. D. 70!

Preterist
Preterist my friend please refer to verse 32 and you will see He is speaking of the reestablishment of Israel.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:35 PM

23,000 posts, read 34,285,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
I think God laughs when people set dates, because no one knows when Jesus is returning.

He is coming back, but the instead of trying to guess when because you can't, just be ready.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:56 PM

599 posts, read 1,257,561 times
Hey, did I miss something?? I've been on vacation so if the anti-christ was revealed, I musta missed it...daggone it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity