Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2009, 10:06 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,390,759 times

Advertisements

will be throughout showing scriptures that confirm and teaches the Deity of christ, that he was not a mere man, but God..

I know Gods enemies will oppose and blaspheme, but thats Gods will for them to do that, ripening them for the day of judgement which is shortly to come to pass..

Here is a scripture comparison that proves The Deity of christ.. King Solomons prayer..

1 kings 8:

39Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men

Jer 17:

10I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Notice how Solomon says, that even thou only knowest the hearts of all the children of men..

Jeremiah says The LORD search the heart, trys the reins, to give every man..all the children of men, according to the fruit of his doings, or works..

Now listen to the Lord Jesus christ in rev 2:

23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Jesus is claiming the same attribute of Deity that Jehovah has in jeremiah, to be able to search the reins and hearts of men, in order to everyone according to their works..

Solomon says that Only God knowest the hearts of all the children of men..

Either Jesus christ is God or He is a blasphemer..

Old 06-27-2009, 11:06 AM

3,580 posts, read 6,302,950 times
Quote:
Either Jesus christ is God or He is a blasphemer..

He's God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity