Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 02:55 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juj View Post
Do you belong to a particular denomination or a non-denominational church? If you answer that question, I can determine what brand of the truth you are talking about.
He's a follower of William Branham

I at one time believed a lot of William Branaham's ministry , but not with the hateful edge B57 does .

I also believe he was a great man of God and still do , but he was called to preach and not teach and as a result you have what B57 is posting on here.
William Branham
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 03:00 PM

987 posts, read 1,118,874 times
God created Satan also. "I created the waster to destroy." In JOB he speaks of the sons of God gathering before Him and Satan was there also. So any child of Satan would be a child of God too. Everything is OUT of God, and FOR GOD and TO GOD.

To speak of Satan and God as having equal power in ANY way is to subscribe to a form of Dualism where evil AND good are everlasting. I believe God allowed evil (even planned it) for a purpose and that when that purpose has been fulfilled, there will be no more evil or death or anything that will cause pain or sorrow of any kind in the whole creation.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:04 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,391,195 times
Quote:
So any child of Satan would be a child of God too.
Thats a lie..

Old 06-30-2009, 09:49 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,632,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He's a follower of William Branham

I at one time believed a lot of William Branaham's ministry , but not with the hateful edge B57 does .

I also believe he was a great man of God and still do , but he was called to preach and not teach and as a result you have what B57 is posting on here.
William Branham
Thank you for that info. That gives me an idea where B57 is coming from since he obviously won't devulge that info to me. Secrecy is standard operating procedure for cults.

I clicked on the link you provided and found this article:

Mystery Babylon The Mother of Harlots | William Branham

Not very surprising and the same old load of crap.

If article is true, then Jesus created the mother of harlots and said that the gates of hell shall not prevail against the mother of harlots. Riiiiiiiiiight.

Where does all this hate come from? Not God.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
Thats a lie..
God has possession of ALL things. All things are out of God, including Satan, no matter what you think his origin was. There can be NOTHING that did not come from God. That is in scripture...all things come from God.

You evidently ascribe to dualism, exalting Satan to having created himself as well as children entirely apart from God.

interesting

Old 06-30-2009, 01:05 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,391,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletWren View Post
God has possession of ALL things. All things are out of God, including Satan, no matter what you think his origin was. There can be NOTHING that did not come from God. That is in scripture...all things come from God.

You evidently ascribe to dualism, exalting Satan to having created himself as well as children entirely apart from God.

interesting
I dont want hear all your wretching of scripture..the devil is not a child of God..

Old 06-30-2009, 01:23 PM

You said it so well there. You don't want to hear anything that might alter your doctrine that makes you one of a select few. Someone else pointed out that the elect are to love and bless all the families of the earth. How are you going to do that beloved? What if your great aunt Jane, or your brother or sister aren't one of the elect? You could be happy knowing that he/she is burning in horrific torment for all eternity because God did not choose him/her? Or do you think you will forget all those who don't end up in heaven? That is strange for what was it all for anyway?

You don't want to discuss, beloved. Where does grace and love fit into your beliefs? Only for the elect. Ok, lovely world you walk in.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:28 PM

14,882 posts, read 17,156,182 times
Quote:
I dont want hear all your wretching of scripture..the devil is not a child of God..
Do you believe that God created all things, beloved, including satan or that satan created himself? God bless.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:31 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,564,901 times
Quote:
You said it so well there. You don't want to hear anything that might alter your doctrine that makes you one of a select few. Someone else pointed out that the elect are to love and bless all the families of the earth. How are you going to do that beloved? What if your great aunt Jane, or your brother or sister aren't one of the elect? You could be happy knowing that he/she is burning in horrific torment for all eternity because God did not choose him/her? Or do you think you will forget all those who don't end up in heaven? That is strange for what was it all for anyway?

You don't want to discuss, beloved. Where does grace and love fit into your beliefs? Only for the elect. Ok, lovely world you walk in.
and what if they are? The armenians say, it is up to us to choose so therefore the pressure is put on the Christian to witness to all of His family over and over, scheming, planning, second guessing, hoping and praying that realistically out of a family of 30; 4 might be persuaded (and hopefully they stay saved) but doctrine of election says, you don't have to do that, the pressure is off, all you have to do is give the gospel which is the power of His word to call the elect in which your family out of 30 has 12 elect who are saved and will remain saved; so in actuality 12 faithfully saved vs 4 saved but could lose their salvation. That is love.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:31 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,128,885 times
Quote:
Someone else pointed out that the elect are to love and bless all the families of the earth. How are you going to do that beloved?

Thanks for reminding me. That was me who asked that, and so far I haven't heard an answer from b57. I'll ask again.

beloved57, are you one of the elect? Do you know the elect is to love all his fellow men, and bless ALL the families of the earth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity