U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 04:47 PM

19,425 posts, read 9,548,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Thank you for sharing, jeapostle. I just shared my belief on the subject and the initial post was to the reference that many will be thrust out of the kingdom. My belief is that those who are thrust out will eventually enter when God becomes all in all (1 Cor. 15) There wll come a time when Jesus will deliver up the kingdom after He has abolished all rule, power, and authority so that God may be all in all. God bless.
Yes i agree with this Shana . Simply put the lake of fire is not the end for man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 04:49 PM

11,653 posts, read 9,143,790 times
Quote:
Simply put the lake of fire is not the end for man.
Agree, pcamps. God bless.

Old 07-06-2009, 05:11 PM

702 posts, read 580,639 times
You cannot be educated into the Kingdom of God. It doesn't come about by indoctrination. No effort however applied will result in the Kingdom of God. NO DISCIPLINED PATH OF ANYTHING WILL PRODUCE THE VOICE OF GOD IN YOU. ("By works of law shall no flesh be justified.") Learn more and try harder; yet, you will remain outside of the Kingdom of God. "The kingdom of God cometh not by observation." Jesus says, "You must be born again (or, anew.)" Different than other "kingdoms," there is no bureachracy. No man is over another man or men in God's kingdom. He won't allow it because He is JEALOUS. It is always a direct relationship without any other mediators. This is how we know Institutional Christianity is Mystical Babylon, the great prostitute. People in it fucntion by what Jesus calls "Gentile authority." As members of His body the knee doesn't tell the foot what to do. It comes directly from the Head. The arm doesn't tell the hand what to do. The Head is in direct communication with each part of the body. If you influence me for God it is God in you that works. God is what made Elijah who He was. Jesus Himself says, "He that believes on Me believes not on Me, but Him Who sent Me. He that receives you, receives not you, but me. And he that receives Me receives not Me, but Him that sent Me."

The kingdom of God is just God. He is the Realm and the Ruler in that realm. While it rules over all, you only enter it by being born from above.

Luke 17:20-26 (Concordant Literal Translation)...
20 Now, being inquired of by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God is coming, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God is not coming with scrutiny.
21 Neither shall they be declaring 'Lo! here!' or 'Lo! there!' for lo! the kingdom of God is inside of you."
22 Yet He said to His disciples, "Coming will be days when you will be yearning to perceive one of the days of the Son of Mankind, and you shall not see it.
23 And they shall be declaring to you, 'Lo! there!' or 'Lo! here!' You may not come away, nor yet should you be pursuing.
24 For even as the lightning, flashing out from here under heaven to there under heaven, is shining, thus will be the Son of Mankind in His day.
25 Yet first He must be suffering many things and be rejected by this generation.
26 "And according as it occurred in the days of Noah, thus will it be in the days of the Son of Mankind also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity