Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2009, 07:23 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times

Advertisements

The Key to Study the Bible
Romans 16: 25-27Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began. But now is made manifest and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith;
Deuteronomy 29: 29The secret things belong unto the Lord our God; but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Key word Mystery! Total number of the words mystery is 18 in the New Testament;
You will find the Gospel massage in the Books of the Bible and chapter. You must put the verses together to find your answers. Use a Strong’s Concordance for key words.
This is the basic way you can open up the Mystery of the Gospel. Once you open a Mystery, give thanks to Christ. You will fine something wonderful every day in Bible Study.
But FirstMatthew.6:33 But seek ye first the righteousness of God, and his kingdom; and all these things shall be added unto you. You need to seek the character of the unknown God. Key Words is Righteousness. Total number of words of Righteousness is 300 in New and Old Testament the Bible. This is called, Scripture with scripture or spiritual things with spiritual things. .
It is lightning up things that are spiritual, lightning up words to Word, things that are spiritual. You can open up the word of God on your our as well.
We read inFirst Corinthians 15:50-57Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep. (Jesus will awake us from our sleep, from this world, to prepare us for WHAT?) We read inDaniel 12:1 – 8At that time, (The end of time) Michael, (God) shall stand up, the great prince who stand watch over the sons of your people; and there shall be a time of trouble. (Even to the time.)
And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. Daniel and many of those who sleep in the dust (People) of the earth shall awake. The Great Commission
This is a massage I got from the Bible, about the word sleep also in the passage where Jesus tells the apostles that he must go to the Father and that he will send us the helper which is the Holy Spirit, Here is a verse that may help to understand what’s going on. This is information from the Holy Spirit the helper. (John 14: 16 - 25 – 30)
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. So my dear friends this is a basic way of Bible study and you can do this at home and with friends and family to enjoy a good news the word of God in the hearts of many people, as we read in Romans 10: 17 Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing the word of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity