Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 09:44 PM

106 posts, read 136,043 times

Advertisements

I don't know of ANYBODY that has agreed with him. The closest would probably be Fundamentalist, who at least believes in predestination, but that's about it, and it's not really saying much. He doesn't have any friends befriended from this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 10:05 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,699,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Whats really disturbing to me is his reputation ... What has he said that anyone has agreed with? And who were they?

... sorry, off OP.
I think you get 10 free rep points when you start - however that still leaves 10 rep points from people who agree with God hating those that do not believe.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:46 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,391,374 times
Quote:
Beloved57, I continue to see you post words of hate and vehemence that appalls me.
I can care less what appalls you..I am witnessing to the Truth..who you think you are ? GOD !

Old 07-10-2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat2 View Post
I think you get 10 free rep points when you start - however that still leaves 10 rep points from people who agree with God hating those that do not believe.
God hates all them He is going to cast into hell..matt 25:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

They are cursed, were born cursed, die cursed, and will spend eternity cursed..

Because Jesus was not made a curse for them..

Old 07-10-2009, 10:31 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,129,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
I consider you a enemie of God..so what you think ?
I'm sorry you feel that way. But you didn't even have the courage to come right out and say it.

You realize your own hate condemns you:

1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

1 John 3:15 Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

If you think you are elect, you had better make your election sure, by showing love:

2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.

Peace.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way. But you didn't even have the courage to come right out and say it.

You realize your own hate condemns you:

1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Luke 6:35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

1 John 3:15 Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

If you think you are elect, you had better make your election sure, by showing love:

2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.

Peace.
Its a sin to love Gods enemies..2 chron 19:

2And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? [NO] therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:53 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,129,837 times
Quote:
Its a sin to love Gods enemies..2 chron 19:

2And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? [NO] therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.
Matt 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies[i] and pray for those who persecute you

I'll be praying for you b57...

Old 07-10-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Matt 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies[i] and pray for those who persecute you

I'll be praying for you b57...

2 chron 19:

And i wont be praying for you..

Old 07-11-2009, 03:24 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
I consider you a enemie of God..so what you think ?
lmao

Dear me Beloved57 . how can you reach anyone for the Lord in this frame of mind and with hate so rampant in your heart.

How did you come to salvation ? Who threatened you with fear and hate and worse eternal torment if you rejected Jesus as your Savior

It certainly is not the Savior of the world i know, love and trust .

Yes of cause you still live by the tree of knowledge of good and evil,the very thing you supposedly believe is going to send billions into eternal torture.

You have heard the saying "you are what you eat" , well Beloved57 you are the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The savior you believe in is no savior ,he is not God's son ,not even remote .

There is a redeemer , He is altogether love, who says love your enemies not just those who love you, who went to the Cross in love to die for and to take away the sin of the world.He rose again on the third day then ascended on high.

God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Now we the ambassadors of God pleading with everyman to be reconciled to God , because God as made Him who knew no sin to become sin for us,so that in Him we become the righteusness of God.

Trust in the Lord Beloved57 and be ye saved.

Old 07-11-2009, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Dear me Beloved57 . how can you reach anyone for the Lord in this frame of mind and with hate so rampant in your heart.
God reaches whom He wills, But the Truly Godly Hates those who rise up against God and His truth..

2 chron 19:

ps 139:

19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity