U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:46 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,454,066 times

Advertisements

What do you believe? Some hear and believe, to some...seeing is believing:

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 1-9

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 2-9

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 3-9

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 4-9

(5-9) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzlE...eature=related

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 6-9

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 7-9

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 8-9

YouTube - New World Order: What do you believe? - Part 9-9

It all boils down to believing does'nt it? It's no longer a secret, no conspiracy here, it's right there....bold, broad and in your faces! Wake up people, wake up!

Your sister in Christ, Betsey

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 07-22-2009 at 11:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2009, 04:41 AM

14,078 posts, read 17,045,549 times
Since Bible prophecy is pretty clear (at least to me) that we will have a world government and world economic system, what are we Believers to do when we see it coming?

Oppose it? If so, wouldn't that put us in the position of opposing the obvious will of God? I doubt that's a place any of us would want to find ourselves.

Support it? Knowing that it's the will of God, but also knowing how it will affect us and our children, how much should we help its establishment?

What did Jesus tell us to do? Look up, for your redemption draws nigh...AND keep on doing the work He sent us to do. And, what did He send us to do? Preach the Gospel!

Bottom line: Forget about it and take the Gospel to a lost and dying world which is rapidly running out of time. God will handle the rest of it.

Last edited by stillkit; 07-23-2009 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: Additional comment

Old 07-24-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Since Bible prophecy is pretty clear (at least to me) that we will have a world government and world economic system, what are we Believers to do when we see it coming?

Oppose it? If so, wouldn't that put us in the position of opposing the obvious will of God? I doubt that's a place any of us would want to find ourselves.

Support it? Knowing that it's the will of God, but also knowing how it will affect us and our children, how much should we help its establishment?

What did Jesus tell us to do? Look up, for your redemption draws nigh...AND keep on doing the work He sent us to do. And, what did He send us to do? Preach the Gospel!

Bottom line: Forget about it and take the Gospel to a lost and dying world which is rapidly running out of time. God will handle the rest of it.
Forget about it and let God handle it? Let your rights be strip away? Sit still and do nothing? Well, if that works for you, then great!

Me, I'm standing strong and sounding the alarm! My children freedom is at stake! They too deserve to live freely!

PS: God help those who help themselves............He never said sit still and do nothing. We ought to fight like the battle's already been won! I'm not afraid!

Old 07-26-2009, 11:04 AM

A step closer to "uniting"........US, Russian Militaries to Train Together

When did this happen? Did you even know?

Old 07-27-2009, 02:07 PM

The first set of the New World Order videos 1-9 have been removed, hope you got a look at them.

Old 07-27-2009, 02:36 PM

4,439 posts, read 8,063,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
A step closer to "uniting"........US, Russian Militaries to Train Together

When did this happen? Did you even know?
yeah and when did this happen!!!?!?!?!!?

International Space Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I bet they are building lasers up there to shoot our eyes out..

I'm shocked that this has been going on since the beginning of the 1990's and it hasn't happened yet.. but just give it time. Lasers from outer space..

boo.

Old 07-27-2009, 02:38 PM

people.. please beware of raccoons...

Mischievous Raccoon Wreaks Havoc On International Space Station | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

they are obviously going to fit raccoons with lasers in the space station. just a matter of time..

Old 07-27-2009, 02:53 PM

You're doing a good job of being a "de-bunker" of truth.....good, but not great! Is that all you've got? I already told you: To whom much is given, much will be required, a mind is a terrible thing to waste, we could really use you this side of the kingdom Bigthirsty, there's so much work to be done, Oh, but the laborers are few! To each his/her own, you have your purpose............ and I, I have mines. Carry on.

PS: By-the-way, why do you faithfully try to "de-bunk" something that you don't believe in, in the very first place? Just curious.....

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 07-27-2009 at 03:01 PM..

Old 07-27-2009, 03:01 PM

Moving along...............

And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: Mark 13:21

for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect. Mark 13: 22

Share International on the Reappearence of Maitreya the World Teacher

Old 07-27-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post

PS: By-the-way, why do you faithfully try to "de-bunk" something that you don't believe in, in the very first place? Just curious.....
cause you are easy to "de-bunk".. and its fun for me..

I'm a jerk like that.

don't look up.. lasers..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity