U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-31-2009, 10:00 PM

11,503 posts, read 8,966,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Wrong Shana, all will not accept Jesus as Savior and that is Biblical
Hi there, if all will confess/proclaim/give thanks to Him, they will all accept Him. They will say of Him, only in the Lord have I righteousness and strength. God is to subject all to Himself so that He may be all in all (1 Cor. 15) and the creation is to be delivered. (Romans 8) God works all things according to the counsel of His own will and man's will is subject to His will. God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 PM

20,026 posts, read 20,814,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
That is NOT true! You obviously failed Universalism 101. Universalist believe that all will be saved thru Jesus Christ our Lord.

Paul
Never took it, and if I did I would fail because I believe the Bible instead.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 PM

3,553 posts, read 2,942,587 times
Quote:
Only problem is that I can't be witness to it as I never experienced you in universalism. So again, I never met a person that left universalism.

Paul
Lol, you people are truly deceived aren't you?

You know why most people leave the ET doctrine or AD for universalism? Because in their puny finite minds, they cannot see God. They cannot see justice, nor the pure Love that it took for Him to become a man, die on a cross, and be ressurected to Glory. For the sins of the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, for them WHO BELIEVE. All they need to do is ask, repent, and endure to the end. That sounds simple enough, but actually for the True Christian, is it a HARD journey that takes an entire lifetime. A narrow gate, and a humiliated, crucified, ressurrected, KING knocking at the Door, seeking to come in.

And you think His Father, who is God Almighty will think highly of you who have made His Son's Sacrifice something to be taken lightly? Who think that no matter what every evil despicable human beast who ever lived is automatically sanctified into His Glory, by reason of it just is? Are you kidding me?

Yes, I came out of that doctrine. It is a doctrine of devils, that promotes the ego in a man. Why? Because those little verses that you have conveniently translated into some other words that dont even make sense, like age of ages or whatever. These take away from His Glory, reducing the Gospel down to really nothing but a act or thing. If everyone is "eventually saved" then what was truly the purpose in having a Gospel in the first place, in this life? What even was the purpose of man? It all seems a little redundent if He was just making more robot angels without free will,, who just obey just because they exist.

Why cannot the Spirit speak to you? Why cannot you SEE this??

Yes, you make God seem more to be likable, but God doesn't desire to be likable, does He?
He DEMANDS WORSHIP, and HE DEMANDS WORSHIP and HONOR that His Son deserves. Reverence, and your undying Love and devotion, even to your own death.

Please. I would submit that we do not worship the same God. I want my God to be a God of Justice, Perfect and Righteous in Judgment. I want my God to be a God of Love, who even gave Himself for little old me. I want my God to be the Creator of everything you see and that which you cannot, and I desire to be made a New Creation out of this fallen human sinner as He promised. Yes, He died to give me life, and everyone who has EVER lived has this same opportunity. Will they take it? We already know the answers to these questions, because we can see it.

But you know something?? THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE. And for being without excuse, they will pay dearly for rejecting the Perfect, Righteous, Just, and Loving God Almighty, and His son, the Risen King Jesus Christ.

And my God is GOD. Yahweh is His Name. The One TRUE GOD!

Old 07-31-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Wrong the Bible says that everyone Tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord TO THE GLORY OF GOD:

Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Paul
Amen God bless.

5,620 posts, read 2,859,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
You are very sly. And your words are very eloquent....I've read about that!

But you just told me a few posts back that an eternal sin WILL BE allowed in God's presence FOREVER, remember?

So can you please tell me which way you want it because it's hard for me to allow you to have it both ways.
No, I said that sin is debt and they will be paid for if not forgiven. So God is our witness as to who is distorting the Truth here.

Paul

20,026 posts, read 20,814,676 times
Quote:
Wrong the Bible says that everyone Tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord TO THE GLORY OF GOD:

Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Paul
Yes it does say that, but that does not support your theory that everyone will be saved.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Lol, you people are truly deceived aren't you?

You know why most people leave the ET doctrine or AD for universalism? Because in their puny finite minds, they cannot see God. They cannot see justice, nor the pure Love that it took for Him to become a man, die on a cross, and be ressurected to Glory. For the sins of the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, for them WHO BELIEVE. All they need to do is ask, repent, and endure to the end. That sounds simple enough, but actually for the True Christian, is it a HARD journey that takes an entire lifetime. A narrow gate, and a humiliated, crucified, ressurrected, KING knocking at the Door, seeking to come in.

And you think His Father, who is God Almighty will think highly of you who have made His Son's Sacrifice something to be taken lightly? Who think that no matter what every evil despicable human beast who ever lived is automatically sanctified into His Glory, by reason of it just is? Are you kidding me?

Yes, I came out of that doctrine. It is a doctrine of devils, that promotes the ego in a man. Why? Because those little verses that you have conveniently translated into some other words that dont even make sense, like age of ages or whatever. These take away from His Glory, reducing the Gospel down to really nothing but a act or thing. If everyone is "eventually saved" then what was truly the purpose in having a Gospel in the first place, in this life? What even was the purpose of man? It all seems a little redundent if He was just making more robot angels without free will,, who just obey just because they exist.

Why cannot the Spirit speak to you? Why cannot you SEE this??

Yes, you make God seem more to be likable, but God doesn't desire to be likable, does He?
He DEMANDS WORSHIP, and HE DEMANDS WORSHIP and HONOR that His Son deserves. Reverence, and your undying Love and devotion, even to your own death.

Please. I would submit that we do not worship the same God. I want my God to be a God of Justice, Perfect and Righteous in Judgment. I want my God to be a God of Love, who even gave Himself for little old me. I want my God to be the Creator of everything you see and that which you cannot, and I desire to be made a New Creation out of this fallen human sinner as He promised. Yes, He died to give me life, and everyone who has EVER lived has this same opportunity. Will they take it? We already know the answers to these questions, because we can see it.

But you know something?? THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE. And for being without excuse, they will pay dearly for rejecting the Perfect, Righteous, Just, and Loving God Almighty, and His son, the Risen King Jesus Christ.
your right I can't see a god that is powerless to convert ALL sinners. I thank THE God every day for blinding me from that god and his gospel of death.

Paul

Old 07-31-2009, 10:04 PM

Psalms 22:
27. All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD,
And all the families of the nations will worship before You.
28. For the kingdom is the LORD'S
And He rules over the nations.
29. All the prosperous of the earth will eat and worship,
All those who go down to the dust will bow before Him,
Even he who cannot keep his soul alive

Psalms 66
4. "All the earth will worship You,
And will sing praises to You;
They will sing praises to Your name." Selah

God bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Yes it does say that, but that does not support your theory that everyone will be saved.
Ok, well then it supports the FACT that EVERY TONGUE will confess to the Glory of God.

Paul

19,047 posts, read 9,282,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
They believe everyone will be reconciled to God, no matter what, you don't have to accept Jesus as Savior ever, it's ok, cause everyone's getting in, cause everyone will believe........it is not Biblical.
All who believe in UR also believe it's faith in His grace alone. Yes God will reconcile all mankind according to the scripture

Jesus said if i be lifted up from the earh i will draw all men unto me

At the Name of Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.

3for this [is] right and acceptable before God our Saviour,
4who doth will all men to be saved, and to come to the full knowledge of the truth;
5for one [is] God, one also [is] mediator of God and of men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who did give himself a ransom for all -- the testimony in its own times

and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Just a few verses of many that explain God's heart , plan and purpose for mankind
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity