U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 04:16 PM

12 posts, read 21,835 times
Default in need of a miracle-prayer request

i need a miracle prayer that will work for me fast. now i'm sure that's asking for too much, but I'm in a bit of a rutt.

I am a single mother taking care of my daughter by myself, but I do still live with my parents who help me. Now that's not a big deal to me because I am getting help. Here's the problem: I'm working a full-time job over an hour away from home and am very close to losing my job. I have been looking for other jobs that are closer, but I haven't had much luck.

Another issue is with my neighbors. One of them is putting a restraining order against me and a lot of things he put down are lies. I've been told that I don't have anything to worry about because it's not that big of a deal, that the judge would probably think it's a waste of time and I hope that will be the case.

I'm at the point where I feel like I'm about to fall off a cliff. I haven't done much praying, but I do talk to God every night; I just don't think it's enough. I'm glad I came across this page and I'm really hoping that you can give me a miracle on Friday where the judge will dismiss this restraining order and that life will be a little less stressful for myself and my daughter.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:42 PM

1,322 posts, read 1,818,239 times
I'd be happy to pray for you and I'm sure several others on this forum will as well. Please keep us updated as to what happens. God bless.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:13 PM

11,036 posts, read 8,612,914 times
Sandersmommy, you are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:52 PM

723 posts, read 538,767 times
Prayers go out to you, and your daughter. GOD BLESS!!!

Old 08-18-2009, 06:21 PM

1,518 posts, read 1,690,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandersmommy View Post
i need a miracle prayer that will work for me fast. now i'm sure that's asking for too much, but I'm in a bit of a rutt.

I am a single mother taking care of my daughter by myself, but I do still live with my parents who help me. Now that's not a big deal to me because I am getting help. Here's the problem: I'm working a full-time job over an hour away from home and am very close to losing my job. I have been looking for other jobs that are closer, but I haven't had much luck.

Another issue is with my neighbors. One of them is putting a restraining order against me and a lot of things he put down are lies. I've been told that I don't have anything to worry about because it's not that big of a deal, that the judge would probably think it's a waste of time and I hope that will be the case.

I'm at the point where I feel like I'm about to fall off a cliff. I haven't done much praying, but I do talk to God every night; I just don't think it's enough. I'm glad I came across this page and I'm really hoping that you can give me a miracle on Friday where the judge will dismiss this restraining order and that life will be a little less stressful for myself and my daughter.
You talking to God is praying to him, having an intimate conversation is a beautiful thing between you and God. But I have to ask you did you ASK God to help you and allow and trust him to take care of it and let his will be done?
I have been to court also in a spiritually dark city at one time. The guy would not give up after losing the first case. But through it all, about 6 to 8 months,I lost the final case. I spoke kindly to him and his lawyer even shook their hands. I ask the Lord what was that all about and why was I going through all of that. I realized it was not HIM doing this but the spirit WITHIN him that was...I was a Christian in a evil town. Demons KNOW when a believer of the Lord hits town. Also the Lord showed me I was not suffering any less than what he had been through..."if they kill the Master what do you think they will do to the servants?" We will be persecuted by friends, by relatives, by strangers. I now look back on that as training for upcoming persecution of the saints. Also the Holy spirit let me know he did not get away with anything; that he got his reward.

I will pray for you and may God bless you in this situation.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:51 PM

320 posts, read 254,231 times
Hi sanders mommy! I am here! I will stand in the gap with all my brothers and sisters in agreement with prayers for you, be of courage sister!

grace and peace to you and your littleee!

Old 08-20-2009, 10:11 AM

12 posts, read 21,835 times
everytime i think about tomorrow i keep getting this weird feeling in my heart like i stops and then my stomach starts to hurt and i'm scared i'm going have a panic attack...what's going on???

Old 08-21-2009, 08:05 AM

1,518 posts, read 1,690,394 times
Quote:
everytime i think about tomorrow i keep getting this weird feeling in my heart like i stops and then my stomach starts to hurt and i'm scared i'm going have a panic attack...what's going on???
The spirit of fear is upon you! You must rebuke it in the blood of the Lord Yeshua. Because this spirit has a foothold it will not let go very easliy so continued prayer is needed today!!
You are going to court full of men.. do not be afraid. If you have not done anything wrong peace will come upon you but if you have then you must accept to end results

Old 08-21-2009, 04:49 PM

43 posts, read 36,945 times
I'm sorry,but I just came across your thread....I'm praying for you and your family now and I pray all went well today for you.

If you ask GOD to take away your fears and to cast them away,he will....Remember to give him the GLORY for it when he does too.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:53 AM

208 posts, read 199,732 times
Quote:

1. In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

2. Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

6. Show us the straight way,

7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

Surah 1:1

Have We not expanded thee thy breast?-

And removed from thee thy burden

The which did gall thy back?-

And raised high the esteem (in which) thou (art held)?

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:

Very, with every difficulty there is relief.

94:7Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard

Surah 94
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity