Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2009, 08:59 PM

154 posts, read 276,222 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Hillsong - From Inside Out

still not anywhere from where I was when I last posted.....
still feeling lost.... alone and seeking.....

Please remember me when you pray....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 09:41 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,614 times
Default psalm25...

...just to let you know that you are on my heart, and I promise that you are in my prayers right along with all the people I love most in my life, only I am placing you in the number 1 spot...I care about you, and I am concerned for you and the state your heart is in...remember to pray as well...I love you.

...hopefully, this will minister to your heart...

YouTube - Power of Your love

Good night dear heart,
Love,
Verna.

Old 08-30-2009, 01:54 PM

1,366 posts, read 3,345,306 times
I'll join Verna in praying for you.

Old 08-30-2009, 02:54 PM

8,166 posts, read 6,917,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psalm25 View Post

Are you ok? I'm sorry you are in a valley...
It's tough sometimes.
I think there are a lot of folks here if you need to talk.
me included.
Take care and you are in my prayers...

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Old 08-30-2009, 10:19 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
psalm25,

You may not have developed enough sensitivity to feel the presence . . . but . . . I assure you . . . you are NOT alone. Turn off the lights, silence your thoughts and just try to "sense" and "focus" on different parts of your body while asking God to let His presence be known. You will discover the unique feeling and individual "sign" that He is with you . . . it will not be anything you made happen. Once you identify it . . . you will always have it as your assurance that God is with you.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,882,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
I'll join Verna in praying for you.

Me too!

Bud

Old 09-03-2009, 03:03 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,597,735 times
Quote:

YouTube - Hillsong - From Inside Out

I've been where you are but not exactly in the same place (if you know what I mean) There is a point in your life that everything feels wrong, no one to turn to, nobody who would or cares to understand what you are going through. I went through that very thing for 2.5 years feeling lonely, heart broken from life as it is now. I would pray, I would fast and I would sing praises to God to try to remove these feelings but nothing seem to keep that unexplainable sorrow inside from popping up throughout the days, weeks months.

After all of this,finally before moving to Texas a friend called and asked me did I know what a burden-bearer was? I said "no". She said she happened to remember going through a teaching in which people felt sadden, fear worry, ect for no reason. She atated that some people in the Body are those who can feel the pain and sorrow of others...it is a Gift from God so that those who are intercessors would pray for others in there behalf.

Once I got off the phone with this person, I began to think about how it DID change as I moved from TX to TN to IN/IL... and now back to TX!!! Boy, that was a hard 2 1/2 years and no one could help me... because I wasn't the one who needed help ; it was others. God grows us up into what He wants us to become for His purpose..to Love One Another like he Loves. That was a lesson learned for me and I better get ready for more of them until I become what he wants me to become...PERFECT BRIDE

You may have to consider your spiritually sensitive to the activity of your surroundings and the Lord has you there to intercede for others. There are a few books on burden bearer but not many.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:10 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Listen, but read the lyrics...

YouTube - Hold My Heart - Tenth Avenue North

Take gentle care.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:20 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Listen, but read the lyrics...

Take gentle care.
--Same as above (the lyrics) although every now and then, everyone needs a lullaby...

YouTube - Times - Tenth Avenue North

Old 09-03-2009, 09:36 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Quote:

God bless you my friend..I send prayers to Him and cyber hugs to you..

When we no longer feel His presence besides us it is because He is carrying us over the really rough places on the path..

This video helped me in a very dark time not so long ago..

YouTube - Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand Lyrics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity