U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-06-2009, 01:22 AM

3,587 posts, read 3,698,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
You can come to whatever conclusion you like.
I only come to the conclusion of what you refuse to provide. This is a debate forum. YOu are not doing much debate. Yep, go figures.

You provide a scripture, but don't like to be challenged on it. UMMMM, yea, I understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 01:24 AM

5,925 posts, read 3,501,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shawn_2828 View Post
Ding, ding, ding, that is because you can't provide what you are trying to say that is not there.

Oh you have it all figured out, pat yourself on the back.

All you see is Kneeling LOL in responce to several verses that said much more than that.

YOUR words are self explanatory.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:26 AM

Quote:
I only come to the conclusion of what you refuse to provide. This is a debate forum. YOu are not doing much debate. Yep, go figures.

You provide a scripture, but don't like to be challenged on it. UMMMM, yea, I understand.

Yep go figures you still do not care that you contradict and you still avoid it. if your right I cannot believe the verse in Isaiah.

Yeah go figures ding ding

Old 09-06-2009, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Oh you have it all figured out, pat yourself on the back.

All you see is Kneeling LOL in responce to several verses that said much more than that.

YOUR words are self explanatory.
Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
Phl 2:11 And [that] every tongue confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father

Every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus is Lord, every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord.

Where does is say that all will be in the Kingdom?

And as you see here in Mark 5:1-9

Mark 5:1-9

This shows here that an evil spirit bowed before Jesus and then professed who He was, will the spirit be in the Kingdom? I think not!

If the spirit had the power to not bow before Jesus, I'm sure the spirit would not have. But everything has to bow before Him, it has been prophesied.

Every knee, did you think that the scriptures was only talking about humans. This scripture shows that evil has to bow before Jesus also, in any situation. That does not mean that they will be in the Kingdom, now will they?

Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
Phl 2:11 And [that] every tongue confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father

Every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus is Lord, every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord.

Where does is say that all will be in the Kingdom?

And as you see here in Mark 5:1-9

Mark 5:1-9

This shows here that an evil spirit bowed before Jesus and then professed who He was, will the spirit be in the Kingdom? I think not!

If the spirit had the power to not bow before Jesus, I'm sure the spirit would not have. But everything has to bow before Him, it has been prophesied.

Every knee, did you think that the scriptures was only talking about humans. This scripture shows that evil has to bow before Jesus also, in any situation. That does not mean that they will be in the Kingdom, now will they?

The passage in Mark did not have them confessing Jesus is Lord, You can know who Jesus is without confessing him as Lord.

1C 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and [that] no man can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

It says what it says, you THINK not, but so what.

You still have not resolved the problem with Isaiah 46:10. But I do not need to believe it according to you, so that solves your problem.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:39 AM

Quote:

Nope Saul will not be in heaven, But Paul will.

It's called conversion, learn about it.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Nope Saul will not be in heaven, But Paul will.

It's called conversion, learn about it.
lOl, your playing with names changes and not looking at scripture. Yea

Old 09-06-2009, 01:42 AM

Quote:
lOl, your playing with names changes and not looking at scripture. Yea

Saul was not converted to Paul?

Old 09-06-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
The passage in Mark did not have them confessing Jesus is Lord, You can know who Jesus is without confessing him as Lord.

1C 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and [that] no man can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

It says what it says, you THINK not, but so what.

You still have not resolved the problem with Isaiah 46:10. But I do not need to believe it according to you, so that solves your problem.
LOl, how many scriptures you ignore.

Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Where in this scripture is it saying that all will be saved?

Old 09-06-2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
LOl, how many scriptures you ignore.

Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Where in this scripture is it saying that all will be saved?

That was not my argument that I posed, try again.

If I happen to bother reading this thread after tonight I might see that you have actually solved the problem rather than present strawman arguments that show your avoiding the real issue.

Nite
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity