Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 04:30 PM

723 posts, read 1,045,667 times

Advertisements

MATTHEW 5:20 For I say unto you, except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

You shall in NO case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

MATTHEW 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, NEITHER WILL YOUR FATHER FORGIVE YOUR TRESPASSES.

Your Father will NOT FORGIVE your trespasses.

MATTHEW 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW be there that FIND IT.

FEW will find the narrow way that leads to life. NOT ALL!!

MATTHEW 7:21 NOT every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

ONLY he that does the will of the Father shall enter the kingdom of heaven.

MATTHEW 18:3 Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall NOT enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Unless you are converted from sins as like a little child, YOU SHALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

MATTHEW 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for MANY.

Jesus gave his life as a ransom forMANY. NOT ALL

JOHN 3:3 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he CANNOT see the kingdom of God.

If a man is not born again he CANNOT see the kingdom of God.

JOHN 3:5 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he CANNOT enter into the kingdom of God.

Why would Jesus proclaim that so many people will not enter into heaven??? Yet universalists say that they are all saved!!!

Either Jesus is a liar, or universalists are ALL wrong!!!
I prefer to think it's the latter.

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2009, 04:31 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Future versions of the Bible will drop them. They're a little too aggressive and divisive

Old 09-04-2009, 04:32 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,173,178 times
Because the part of you and me that fell (the soul) will be pruned.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:55 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
MATTHEW 5:20 For I say unto you, except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

MATTHEW 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, NEITHER WILL YOUR FATHER FORGIVE YOUR TRESPASSES.

MATTHEW 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW be there that FIND IT.

MATTHEW 7:21 NOT every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

MATTHEW 18:3 Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall NOT enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Unless you are converted from sins as like a little child, YOU SHALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

MATTHEW 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for MANY.

JOHN 3:3 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he CANNOT see the kingdom of God.

JOHN 3:5 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he CANNOT enter into the kingdom of God.

Why would Jesus proclaim that so many people will not enter into heaven??? Yet universalists say that they are all saved!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8
Amen....!
I'm sticking with Jesus!! The latter is man's theory of what Christ proclaimed!!
But keep enduring..... posting the "TRUTH" of Gods precious word. You just never know what the Holy Spirit is doing and whom He is leading and has prepared to read your post!!!

Blessings

Old 09-04-2009, 04:59 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,098,128 times
You have to be born again in Christ to recieve salvation. His death and risining made that possible.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:25 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,614 times
HEY BIG DADDY!......
.......HALLALUJUAH!!!.......AWESOME THREAD!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 05:31 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
An awesome thread because in your mind there are many going to sent to eternal damnation.:cr ying:

Old 09-04-2009, 05:34 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,301,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post

GOD BLESS!!!
ALMOST2L8
Jesus means what He says, all will not come to Jesus. But universalists insist on staying in there safe thinking, that all, sorry, some who are sent to hell will be brought into heaven. Of course there isn't any scripture that supports that lie.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:37 PM

193 posts, read 289,157 times
speaks for itself my friends....

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.

the 'all' in this scripture in both cases is the the whole human race, the only exceptions obviously being, Adam and JESUS.

Parallel sentence.

1 Corinthians 15:22 (Young's Literal Translation)

22for even as in Adam all die, so also in the Christ all shall be made alive,

Old 09-04-2009, 05:38 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
HEY BIG DADDY!......
.......HALLALUJUAH!!!.......AWESOME THREAD!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity