Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 03:53 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Two dolphin coverings, the outer layer, and the one on the alter of incense, and no man will get to God unless he goes through that alter, that's why Jesus said that no man will get to God by me, he speaks as the alter.

That alter is brought in by two poles with a piece of material as one would carry a creature taken from the sea of Solomon, inside the Holy place before the throne, and to look at it is to see the colors and to see the colors is to know that one color comes from one sea, and the other color comes from the other sea, and this on top of a dolphin skin, as a creature of water became a creature of the air and he is brought in vertically but stood up horizontally as a dolphin standing upon the water.{2 seas}

Ok, making sure I get you on this part. Are you referring to the color of the veil, the blue that came from one sea? What is the color that came from the other sea? And are you saying the altar of incense was carried on a sling of dolphin skins, basically, like they remove them from the sea? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 04:33 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Ok, making sure I get you on this part. Are you referring to the color of the veil, the blue that came from one sea? What is the color that came from the other sea? And are you saying the altar of incense was carried on a sling of dolphin skins, basically, like they remove them from the sea? Peace
There is a veil of linen made from purple, blue and scarlet. This veil covers the dolphin and it isn't dolphin skin that the ark is carried on. But the colors are derived from Mollusks and one is obtained by putting an insect in a furnace.

It is said that Zebulun came up to the throne of the almighty to say,'' Upon my brethren you give fertile land but to me you give rivers and seas, why?''

The Lord replies, '' As I live forever, all the tribes will look to thee for the Mollusks to give them sacred purple.''

Shani is a crimson red made from crushed scale insects (which is why it's often called tola'at shani, literally "worm crimson" in the Bible).

I see two seas and a fire, a furnace one must go through. Just opinion

Old 11-14-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
There is a veil of linen made from purple, blue and scarlet. This veil covers the dolphin and it isn't dolphin skin that the ark is carried on. But the colors are derived from Mollusks and one is obtained by putting an insect in a furnace.

It is said that Zebulun came up to the throne of the almighty to say,'' Upon my brethren you give fertile land but to me you give rivers and seas, why?''

The Lord replies, '' As I live forever, all the tribes will look to thee for the Mollusks to give them sacred purple.''

Shani is a crimson red made from crushed scale insects (which is why it's often called tola'at shani, literally "worm crimson" in the Bible).

Ok, I see. Thanks...Peace

Old 11-14-2016, 08:33 PM

692 posts, read 375,314 times
Quote:

The Lord replies, ''

RESPONSE: Is this quotation of the Lord found in the Bible? If so, please provide the book, chapter and verse.

Or is it only a story found in:

Legends of Galilee, Jordan and Sinai: - Page 35
https://books.google.com/books?id=2JTmDAAAQBAJ

Last edited by Aristotles child; 11-14-2016 at 09:12 PM..

Old 11-14-2016, 09:04 PM

619 posts, read 311,689 times
Quote:

Exodus 25:4 LXX Brenton English Translation
4 and blue, and purple, and double scarlet, [Hebrew Text - tola'at shani] and fine spun linen, and goats' hair,

Exodus 35:6 LXX Brenton English Translation
6 blue, purple, double scarlet spun, [Hebrew Text - tola'at shani] and fine linen spun, and goats' hair,

Twice or double spun scarlet -- Elisheba and Maryah (Apokalypse Yaakob).

Old 11-14-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Exodus 25:4 LXX Brenton English Translation
4 and blue, and purple, and double scarlet, [Hebrew Text - tola'at shani] and fine spun linen, and goats' hair,

Exodus 35:6 LXX Brenton English Translation
6 blue, purple, double scarlet spun, [Hebrew Text - tola'at shani] and fine linen spun, and goats' hair,

Twice or double spun scarlet -- Elisheba and Maryah (Apokalypse Yaakob).

Wow. Caught that, but maybe see it a little differently than you, but a witness. Two virgin souls made one, as a covering for the Seed Son. Peace

Old 11-14-2016, 09:58 PM

619 posts, read 311,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wow. Caught that, but maybe see it a little differently than you, but a witness. Two virgin souls made one, as a covering for the Seed Son. Peace
Elisheba, (Elisabeth), sister of Nahshon, (prince of tribe Yhudah), is the wife of Ahron and mother of the kohanim. Think about that and let it sink in: for both Elisheba and Maryah worked together on the veil for the temple, (and the veil is also to be made with Krubim).

Old 11-15-2016, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Elisheba, (Elisabeth), sister of Nahshon, (prince of tribe Yhudah), is the wife of Ahron and mother of the kohanim. Think about that and let it sink in: for both Elisheba and Maryah worked together on the veil for the temple, (and the veil is also to be made with Krubim).

Wow-it sunk in. That's so rich; of course it would take both to create the veil, this is what we keep saying. It too witnesses to me about what I said, because He showed me the veil is the Christ that has been woven into us; and He is the covering for the Father. G-d was in Christ reconciling all men unto Himself.
Great blessings upon you. Peace

Old 11-15-2016, 05:29 AM

692 posts, read 375,314 times
Default Is this real scripture or just fiction?

RESPONSE: Is this quotation of the Lord found in the Bible? If so, please provide the book, chapter and verse.

And if only fictional, is introducing it an attempt to avoid dealing with actual scriptural issues?

Old 11-15-2016, 07:52 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotles child View Post

And if only fictional, is introducing it an attempt to avoid dealing with actual scriptural issues?

There is a great deal in the bible talking about things that are not in the bible. Jesus uses the stories of Zebulun and Issachar over and over but these stories aren't in the bible. Revelation speaks of merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea, and it is clearly referencing a well known concept that even the Koran speak of that Zebulun and Isaachar are the two merchant sailors who help each other, one side of the boat is for gold, and the other side of the boat is for becoming a priest.

The story of Peter jumping from the boat coming to the beach where Jesus asked him 3 times,'' Do you love me?''

This story is lost on people who do not know the ancient concepts of Zebulun, Judah and Issachar. You would be very surprised if you found out just how much you are reading that comes from ancient Jewish concepts that you never heard of.

You can stick with the bible and get through life, but if you want to understand it, you are going to have to seek MUCH, MUCH further outside the bible and inside Jewish tradition.

Because you have never heard the story of Isaachar and Zebulun, you wouldn't believe just how much you don't get from the new Testament.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity