Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 06:02 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times

Advertisements

Then marshall law should'nt come as a surprise to ya'lllllll.

Freedom of assembly, sometimes used interchangeably with the freedom of patos, is the individual right to come together and collectively express, promote, pursue and defend common interests.The right to freedom of association is recognized as a human right, a political freedom and a civil liberty.

Carry on......

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2009, 04:10 PM

Wake Up, America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory "decontaminations" by Mike Adams the Health Ranger (http://www.naturalnews.com/026934_health_public_health_quarantine.html - broken link)

Fact or fiction? What do you think? Can't happen, won't happen, or just a lot of hype?

Old 09-27-2009, 04:18 PM

Obama says: American kids spend too little time in school, putting them at a disadvantage with other students around the globe.

Obama says: "But the challenges of a new century demand more time in the classroom."

Obama says: He wants schools to add time to classes, to stay open late and to let kids in on weekends so they have a safe place to go. Really?

Obama and Duncan says: Kids in the United States need more school because kids in other nations have more school. "Young people in other countries are going to school 25, 30 percent longer than our students here," Duncan told the AP. "I want to just level the playing field."

Who's Duncan you ask? Full article here: More school: Obama would curtail summer vacation - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_re_us/us_more_school;_ylt=AqrDNYBMamtKJJ7ExrbB26 - broken link)

Old 09-27-2009, 05:06 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,528,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Obama says: American kids spend too little time in school, putting them at a disadvantage with other students around the globe.

Obama says: "But the challenges of a new century demand more time in the classroom."

Obama says: He wants schools to add time to classes, to stay open late and to let kids in on weekends so they have a safe place to go. Really?

Obama and Duncan says: Kids in the United States need more school because kids in other nations have more school. "Young people in other countries are going to school 25, 30 percent longer than our students here," Duncan told the AP. "I want to just level the playing field."

Who's Duncan you ask? Full article here: More school: Obama would curtail summer vacation - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_re_us/us_more_school;_ylt=AqrDNYBMamtKJJ7ExrbB26 - broken link)
Finally! I hope my kids won't be too old to share in this! I think it is dumb to let the kids spend 3 months out of 9 relearning what they learned the year before just because of summer! Let them go to school year round! Sounds like a good plan to me.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:33 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,070,300 times
Quote:
Then marshall law should'nt come as a surprise to ya'lllllll.

Freedom of assembly, sometimes used interchangeably with the freedom of patos, is the individual right to come together and collectively express, promote, pursue and defend common interests.The right to freedom of association is recognized as a human right, a political freedom and a civil liberty.

Carry on......

Just as yelling fire in a crowded theater is totally within your rights!!!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! I know the law!!! Wheee

Old 09-29-2009, 08:44 PM

Does this concern any of you? Swine Flu Police State? (http://www.rapturealert.com/2009/092509swinestat.asp - broken link)

Old 09-30-2009, 12:08 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,528,565 times
Quote:
Does this concern any of you? Swine Flu Police State? (http://www.rapturealert.com/2009/092509swinestat.asp - broken link)
It disturbs me on so many levels. First of which is the beginning and end parts.
Second, it bothers me because it violates the constitution and people will revolt.. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or brain surgeon to realize that is not a good idea on many levels.

Back to the first reason I stated, there is no reason to tie it to the "rapture". IMHO and it is disturbing that you do.

Old 09-30-2009, 11:33 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,070,300 times
Quote:
Of course not.. because (and no disrespect meant) anything you post regarding this is usually from Faux News or some weird end times website.. so just on the surface I'm not concerned..

but for fun.. I'll answer:

1. APHA (American Public Health Association) has recommended for 20 years of mandatory vaccinations.

APHA: Policy Statement Database

Recommends that institutions that train health professionals, deliver health care, or provide laboratory or other medical support services require appropriate immunizations for personnel at risk for contracting or transmitting vaccine-preventable illnesses;

Makes total sense.. if you be around the virus.. shouldn't you be protected from it? I dunno.. maybe making sense is so 1989..

2. Oh and.. The federal govt has NOT issued MANDATORY vaccinations for H1N1

Just an fyi.. in case you or others didn't know. We have State governments and then the Federal government. What state governments pass has zero to do with federal law unless the state law is unconstitutional..

Massachusetts is a STATE.. it is NOT the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. In fact any STATE.. is a STATE.

It can be confusing at times..

3. Even if they did.. I could care less.. Kids have to be vaccinated before they go to school.. you know the whole.. holy mother of God we don't need some infected kid unknowingly killing everyone in school because of a cough..

So nope... not concerned at all..

I'd be much more concerned about mandatory religious indoctrination in schools..

Old 09-30-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Of course not.. because (and no disrespect meant) anything you post regarding this is usually from Faux News or some weird end times website.. so just on the surface I'm not concerned..

but for fun.. I'll answer:

1. APHA (American Public Health Association) has recommended for 20 years of mandatory vaccinations.

APHA: Policy Statement Database

Recommends that institutions that train health professionals, deliver health care, or provide laboratory or other medical support services require appropriate immunizations for personnel at risk for contracting or transmitting vaccine-preventable illnesses;

Makes total sense.. if you be around the virus.. shouldn't you be protected from it? I dunno.. maybe making sense is so 1989..

2. Oh and.. The federal govt has NOT issued MANDATORY vaccinations for H1N1

Just an fyi.. in case you or others didn't know. We have State governments and then the Federal government. What state governments pass has zero to do with federal law unless the state law is unconstitutional..

Massachusetts is a STATE.. it is NOT the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. In fact any STATE.. is a STATE.

It can be confusing at times..

3. Even if they did.. I could care less.. Kids have to be vaccinated before they go to school.. you know the whole.. holy mother of God we don't need some infected kid unknowingly killing everyone in school because of a cough..

So nope... not concerned at all..

I'd be much more concerned about mandatory religious indoctrination in schools..
Thank you.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:02 PM

This was worth the 4 minutes or less to watch, taken off the floor of congress. It should concern the interested......
YouTube - Congressman Mike Rogers' opening statement on Health Care reform in Washington D.C.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity