U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 06:45 PM

4,273 posts, read 3,706,967 times

Advertisements

Some need to see it, so it was sent! Some need to hear it, so hear it is: Dailymotion - Working Copy AR Health Dept Legal Vaccination Denial Call - a News & Politics video

Some are going to believe, and some are not.......so I ask you: What will it take for some of you to "wake up"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2009, 07:28 PM

2,192 posts, read 2,779,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Some need to see it, so it was sent! Some need to hear it, so hear it is: Dailymotion - Working Copy AR Health Dept Legal Vaccination Denial Call - a News & Politics video

Some are going to believe, and some are not.......so I ask you: What will it take for some of you to "wake up"?
Someone needs a large bucket of ice cold water poured over their head. Preaching to everyone on the christian forums about end times is like storming into a McDonald's and telling everyone to stop eating because the food is bad for them. Instead of playing forum warrior at the keyboard you should be out attempting to convert people.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Someone needs a large bucket of ice cold water poured over their head. Preaching to everyone on the christian forums about end times is like storming into a McDonald's and telling everyone to stop eating because the food is bad for them. Instead of playing forum warrior at the keyboard you should be out attempting to convert people.
Converting people........that job is best left to the Master son. Me, I just spread the word and the Holy Spirit does the rest, you understand? Yet......you are here, how can I help?

PS: The food IS bad for them..........

Old 09-30-2009, 08:54 PM

Ultimatum from the Health Dept?

N.Y. Health Care Workers Revolt Over H1N1 Vaccine - wcbstv.com (http://wcbstv.com/topstories/swine.flu.h1n1.2.1216352.html - broken link)

Old 09-30-2009, 09:10 PM

2,192 posts, read 2,779,835 times
Quote:
Converting people........that job is best left to the Master son. Me, I just spread the word and the Holy Spirit does the rest, you understand? Yet......you are here, how can I help?

PS: The food IS bad for them..........
I do understand, perfectly infact. God put us here to convert people and to attempt to act like small forms of Jesus, not to try to scare them into "end of days" revelations talk. What I do know is the holy spirit isnt telling you to sit here on some internet forum based about christianity attempting to tell people the end of the world is coming. You should be out finding actual lost people and telling them. I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum is very aware of the "end of days" theories...either way it shouldnt make any difference if you're already saved.

And yes McDonalds food is bad for them, but could you imagine the looks on their faces if I ran into one of the restaurants and told them all that?!? They would look at me like I was insane and had just lost my mind...thats the point I was trying to make about your posts.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
I do understand, perfectly infact. God put us here to convert people and to attempt to act like small forms of Jesus, not to try to scare them into "end of days" revelations talk. What I do know is the holy spirit isnt telling you to sit here on some internet forum based about christianity attempting to tell people the end of the world is coming. You should be out finding actual lost people and telling them. I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum is very aware of the "end of days" theories...either way it shouldnt make any difference if you're already saved.

And yes McDonalds food is bad for them, but could you imagine the looks on their faces if I ran into one of the restaurants and told them all that?!? They would look at me like I was insane and had just lost my mind...thats the point I was trying to make about your posts.

"They would look at me like I was insane and had just lost my mind...thats the point I was trying to make about your post."

Jason28, if you knew me, Betsey Lane, you would have known by now, that does'nt bother Betsey in least! It's not what you're called that matter's, it's what you answer to! I answer to Christ Jesus. Now, would you like an introduction or not? I'm on duty.

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 09-30-2009 at 09:30 PM..

Old 09-30-2009, 09:23 PM

Symptoms: Tsunami Strikes Samoa (http://www.rapturealert.com/2009/092909symptoms.asp - broken link)

Old 09-30-2009, 09:48 PM

4,437 posts, read 6,005,536 times
Quote:
Symptoms: Tsunami Strikes Samoa (http://www.rapturealert.com/2009/092909symptoms.asp - broken link)
So God kills 200K people to pave the way for the rapture.. innocent babies too.

Gotcha.

But those babies.. they had grace on their side right? .. now the 5 year olds.. we ain't so sure when"grace" stops being defined by age..

OR

it could be that the earth moved via tectonic plates and it caused a wave..

Either scenario seems plausible.. I guess..

Old 10-07-2009, 04:41 PM

Anyways...........are you surprised? Amid the global economic crisis, China rises - Yahoo! News

Old 10-09-2009, 06:43 AM

Guide to Seeing the LCROSS Lunar Impact | Universe Today

Happening right now! Whatever man thinks he can achieve........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity