U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-24-2009, 05:15 AM

4,224 posts, read 3,421,454 times
Default Good Morning .......

Good Morning! Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. Now that you are here again to see yet another day, why not today? Some of you ask where is God, does He exist? Today, right now the fact that you are here, is'nt that "proof" enough?

Go outside and watch the rising of the sun! Watch the light peek from over the horizon! Listen to the songs of the Earth waking from her slumber! The chirping of the birds, the dew on the trees! Then silently ask yourselves....which man that I know could have designed this so wonderfully? NONE! not one!

There is a God people, He exist all around you! It's not the age old alarm clocks (that some of you don't hear anyhow) that wakes you up, it's the love of God Himself that grants you yet, another shot in hope that today, today might just be the day, that when He draws...............you answer. For He does indeed draweth ALL men to Himself, you do, we do the answering. Perhaps today?

Good morning.........

Your sister in Christ, Betsey
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 05:41 AM

12,346 posts, read 14,147,706 times
I agree, Betsey..In those precious minutes that I watch the sun rise nearly every day , I see God in all the beauty that surrounds me in these mountains I call home..

I silently thank Him for giving me one more day to show others His love and His light in all that I do and say..

Good morning my cd friends, have a wonderful day , and may someone be blessed by you this day

Old 09-24-2009, 06:36 AM

5,261 posts, read 3,649,645 times
...a glorious morning it is...and His mercies are new every morning...what a beautiful thought...that we have a brand new set of mercies just for today...Thank you Lord for a brand new day, to draw even closer to You...Praise Your Holy Name!...

...I feel the love Betsey!...and Miss Blue!

God Bless you,
Love,
Verna.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...a glorious morning it is...and His mercies are new every morning...what a beautiful thought...that we have a brand new set of mercies just for today...Thank you Lord for a brand new day, to draw even closer to You...Praise Your Holy Name!...

...I feel the love Betsey!...and Miss Blue!

God Bless you,
Love,
Verna.

YouTube - His strength is perfect (steven curtis chapman)

Yet another day! Oh taste and see that the lord is goood!! Peace to all! Love you Miss Verna, Miss Blue. Just had to post this here this morning, maybe someone would feel so inclined to come today no matter what they are going through. Got to run, late for work, be back later, God spare life. Love you guys. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

Old 09-30-2009, 07:47 AM

19,979 posts, read 19,777,783 times
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 06:53 AM

If you don't know what you should be doing right about now, let me help if I may. You should be on your knees thanking Him for granting you yet ANOTHER day. "Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning, thank you that your momma is here (mines is'nt), thank you for health and strength, thank you for the babies, that they too are safe and has made it through the night". TODAY was not guaranteed for any of us!

If you haven't done so, it's never to late to be grateful amen? Have a wonderful day today all. Do something different. Buy that homeless man/woman a sandwich today. Open the door for someone, help carry someones groceries, visit the elder care center in your neighborhood and make someone SMILE!!

Good morning........

Old 10-12-2009, 06:48 AM

WE'RE HERE!! Meditate on this........
YouTube - Kirk Franklin - Love

Good morning.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:17 AM

9,538 posts, read 4,941,470 times
......FOR SHARING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG TO START OUR MORNING!!!!
EVERYONE........JESUS LOVES YOU !!!

LET US NOT TO FORGET.............TO GIVE SOMEONE A BIG
OR MAY BE A
WE NEVER KNOW THAT IT COULD BE THE ONLY ONE THEY WILL RECEIVE TODAY......

LET US ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SHARE THE HOPE WE HAVE IN CHRIST JESUS.....

BECAUSE JESUS IS ...........

AND HE WANTS ALL TO RECEIVE & KNOW HIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT OF SALVATION!!!
HALLELUJAH !!!!
MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL....!!!

Old 10-12-2009, 08:23 AM

4,512 posts, read 4,395,899 times
good morning, Betsey-Denise, and everyone..

i should probably just be silent about all that has not blessed me despite
the good intent i did see (in my delusion and confusion).

Old 10-17-2009, 07:49 AM

9,538 posts, read 4,941,470 times
Good morning to all......

As ILNC stated, "This is the day that the Lord has made, (we) I will rejoice and be glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And Latte' prays...."Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,(2 Cor. 1:3), that "I will mention the loving kindnesses of the LORD And the praises of the LORD, According to all that the LORD has bestowed on us, And the great goodness toward the house of Israel, Which He has bestowed on them according to His mercies, According to the multitude of His loving kindnesses." (Isa. 63:7)

Isn't it so refreshing to start this day praising, thanking the Father for giving "all" another day of His loving kindness that leads one in His mercy that comforts, enabling us through His Spirit to walk anew today sharing, touching each others lives.

Today the Son is shining just for YOU, let His rays of unconditional love lift your heart up to Him.....COME, just as YOU are, He loves YOU!!

It is truly amazing how God has given us the opportunity, privilege with this computer age to reach out beyond our own (little) world to places that our feet will never walk upon, faces we will never see with our eyes this side of heaven, to share God's love story, going to places we can not imagine or ever comprehend.

Thank You, Father! That today somebody out there is in need, who may be seeking answers of what is life, possibly confused, hurting deeply for many reasons, hungering to be touched, understood, and loved. Oh, Father, the list is endless and only You hear the cries of those hearts this morning all over this world.

We praise You, Lord, thank You for sending Your Spirit to that very place where ever it may be to the one who sits there and touching the depths of their heart that the human can not possibly do. But with You, Father, all things are possible and You will touch them showing Your love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness!

I believe this with all my heart!
And You Lord God have given the faith to believe it and proclaim Your loving Mercies are now, today and forever!!

Blessings...to All !!!

YouTube - Delirious - I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever

YouTube - i will sing of the mercies of the Lord | Maranatha kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity