Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2009, 05:35 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
HI Verna, you may need an aspirin too while your at it ...
Na...you don't bother me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw
This whole post is a "shy away" from it silly ... And ill prove it.
No it's not, and no, you won't..again. You'll just repeat all the crap you always have...(yawn...)

Quote:
The doctrine you teach is a doctrine of devils which teaches eternal evil and everlasting sin and death. It not the word of God, nor is it your interpretation of the word of God, it is your fallacious indoctrinated programming concerning the word of God.
..you're lost.

Quote:
Well if bring back into a former stat of harmony means all this? Then i dont ever want to be reconciled to anyone.

The word reconcile is apokatallassō ...

ἀποκαταλλάσσω - apokatallassō - reconcile

1) to reconcile completely
2) to reconcile back again
3) bring back a former state of harmony

Yeah something tells me you are not understanding these passage or most of the bible for that matter. Keep studying ...
God's harmony is His...whether you consider it to be wrong or right, He is never wrong...and His right can seem pretty wrong to us at times, but HE KNOWS...AND IN THE END, NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO US, IT WILL BE HIS HARMONY.

Quote:
I am teaching the original gospel, the word of reconciliation which was the prevailing belief in the early church during the first six centuries ad. You are teaching the false doctrine of eternal evil that was invented in Rome and made the orthodox doctrine of the church in the sixth century by ROMAN catholic church. You subscribe to a false doctrine of Roman catholicism. You might as well be worshiping Mary ...
Wrong.

Quote:
I don't know what you are but i know you are not teaching the true gospel which is the eventual reconciliation of all things in the fullness of times as was taught by the first Christians before the pagans took over the church and began changing everything in order to control the masses through false religion.
You are so deceived.

Quote:
This is supposed to be proof that God is not willing to save all people? See you are shying away from explaining these things.
You just don't like the answers...sorry about that, it is the Word of God.

Quote:
"The answer above" is your way of shying away from explaining the very things i said you guys cant explain. Do you think your are fooling anyone? You would do better just to leave it alone instead of making yourself look like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.
Not me who looks like the fool...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaw
I didn't say anything about choice? Why are you changing the topic? I said proof the God respects mans mortal will over his own immortal will ... In other words show me scripture that says god will defer to mankind and their will instead of doing his own will ... You haven't and you never will be able to.
Ummmmmmm......will?......choice?....seems they do go very well together Ironmaw...what's wrong?...loosing your "CL?"

Quote:
Again you shy away from answering ...
Wrong again.

Quote:Verna
If anyone rejects God's Truth upon hearing it, and they die before recieving Him, TOO LATE!! NOW YOU PROOVE THAT THEY HAVE A SECOND CHANCE AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN LAID SIX FEET UNDER!! YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY IN SHOWING ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT STATES THIS!!![/quote]
[quote=Ironmaw]1Pe 4:6
For this is the reason the gospel is preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to men in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit [/quote]
...And here we have it folks...LOOK! Ironmaws explanation...FINALLY! we get it out of him....LOL!!!!!

Oh, um, excuse me Ironmaw...I got a lttle excited there for a moment...but for your information...this just happens to be talking about the living who are dead spiritually...?...LOL!!

...But that's o.k....I understand....you may need to go take a laxative now............

Quote:
There ya go, i don't know how you missed it but i have quoted it many of times as have many others. Your wrong again ...
OH BOY IRONMAW...have you ever quoted it this time...you really blew it!!! Now....wiggle out of this...

Quote:
Learning the truth is never a waste of time. Humble yourself and let the spirit into your heart and fill you with the love of God for all things. Then you will understand why your false doctrine is not the true Gospel of Christ.
Yes, You may want to do that...

Thank you sweet Jesus!!!

Last edited by Verna Perry; 09-25-2009 at 05:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 05:37 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,249 times
Quote:
Hell worshipers and eternal torturers fail to explain themselves and their false doctrine in many many ways.
No, you are mistaken, again. They explain themselves quite nicely, but so do you all as well.

Quote:
They neglect to answer most of the scripture that specifically state God will reconcile all things to himself through Christ.
As they say in the south...."He done did that", or haven't you heard?

Quote:
I will list the fallacies of eternal torturers argument.
Well, I do not believe in ET, but I will answer regardless, as I am bored since pcamps has me ignored.

Quote:
1. Eternal torturers fail to show scriptural evidence for God not being willing to save all people.
They don't need to. It is the REASON Jesus came. They know this.

Quote:
2. Eternal torturers fail to show that God is unable to save all people.
It isn't that God is unable to save all. It is that most people are not covered and made CLEAN by the Blood of the Lamb, so they cannot be saved. Sounds like you don't understand the absolute Holiness of God.

and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Quote:
3. Eternal torturers fail to show evidences that Gods love and mercy ends at death, or that the gospel message is not able to be received after death.
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Where is that ALL word again??

Quote:
4. Eternal Torturers fail to show that not all creation will bow and swear allegiance to God.
"And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from sabbath to sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down before Me," says the LORD.

Does it end there, though??

"Then they will go forth and look On the corpses of the men Who have transgressed against Me. For their worm will not die And their fire will not be quenched; And they will be an abhorrence to all mankind."

Oops, guess not.

Quote:
5. Eternal torturers fail to show that God respects mans mortal will over his own immortal will.
Ever read Genesis?

Quote:
6. Eternal torturers fail to show that the unbelievers and wicked who are deceived, will not turn to God when the truth is finally fully revealed to them.
Sure they can, while they are in the flesh. You haven't shown me that it is possible after the death of the flesh.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:39 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
"created all things" = Jesus is God

God created all things........
Ephesians 3:9
......which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

Both Paul and John call Jesus God
Colossians 1:16
For by him [Jesus] all things were created.......all things were created by him and for him.

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God......Through him [Jesus]all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

That is what the heck that means.

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him" John 3:36

a mistranslation? lets see, who's word is truth......"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him"
I believe that Jesus is God ... That wasn't the point of the passage .. The point of the passage is that God is in Christ reconciling all things to himself through the blood of His cross. All things in earth, and in heaven. All things visible and invisible. Your spun it around to mean only saving the people who believe in him.

The mistranslation to which i was referring was the word eternal. Were you born? Then you will never have eternal life. Eternity has no beginning. Only God is eternal. The word aionios means pertaining to the ages ...

God bless ...

Old 09-25-2009, 06:21 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
To all eternal torturers, and hell believers who may be concerned. Remember i am not trying to change your mind on these things. Only God can do that and im sure he will sooner or later. I appreciate the discussions we are having as they provide me with the opportunity to show the false logic and hypocrisy of these false teachings which are based on very little more than bad translations and religious rhetoric. Without your participation i would have no example to prove my conclusions for others who are reading to see for themselves. I believe you are all brainwashed and therefore not completely liable for your false religion and violent beliefs. I am Confident the lord will heal your broken souls some day ... I will continue these dialogues at another time as i am now off to play ... Thank you all, may God be with you.

Good night everybody ...

Old 09-25-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
To all eternal torturers, and hell believers who may be concerned. Remember i am not trying to change your mind on these things. Only God can do that and im sure he will sooner or later. I appreciate the discussions we are having as they provide me with the opportunity to show the false logic and hypocrisy of these false teachings which are based on very little more than bad translations and religious rhetoric. Without your participation i would have no example to prove my conclusions for others who are reading to see for themselves. I believe you are all brainwashed and therefore not completely liable for your false religion and violent beliefs. I am Confident the lord will heal your broken souls some day ... I will continue these dialogues at another time as i am now off to play ... Thank you all, may God be with you.

Good night everybody ...
THE UR'ers ARE PROVEN WRONG!!!

IRONMAW IS COPING OUT ON RESPONDING TO THIS POST...#181...

Quote:Verna
If anyone rejects God's Truth upon hearing it, and they die before recieving Him, TOO LATE!! NOW YOU PROOVE THAT THEY HAVE A SECOND CHANCE AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN LAID SIX FEET UNDER!! YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY IN SHOWING ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT STATES THIS!!! [/quote]

...and this is his answer...

1Pe 4:6 For this is the reason the gospel is preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to men in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit

And here we have it folks...LOOK! Ironmaws explanation...FINALLY! we get it out of him....LOL!!!!! This is too good to be true!!!

Oh, um, excuse me Ironmaw...I got a lttle excited there for a moment...but for your information...this just happens to be talking about the living who are dead spiritually...?...LOL!!
...But that's o.k....I understand....you may need to go take a laxative now............

There ya go, i don't know how you missed it but i have quoted it many of times as have many others. Your wrong again ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna
OH BOY IRONMAW...have you ever quoted it this time...you really blew it!!! Now....wiggle out of this...

Learning the truth is never a waste of time. Humble yourself and let the spirit into your heart and fill you with the love of God for all things. Then you will understand why your false doctrine is not the true Gospel of Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna
Yes, You may want to do that...

Thank you sweet Jesus!!! You truly do look after your own...I love You so much...Thank you. Verna.

Last edited by Verna Perry; 09-25-2009 at 07:22 PM..

Old 09-25-2009, 06:41 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times
Default United in Christ!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
I hear over and over again from those who believe that God will not cast out, forever, those who are found to be in sin...who have read and heard the Word of God stating so, but have CHOSEN to ignore His warnings!

Please...tell me how you all can just pass right over and ignore completely, what the Word of God says all through the Bible...you either carelessly, do not crack open the Bible at all...or you have no idea their even IS a God...or that what He says, you twist to mean what you want it to say, instead of receiving it the way He meant it to be received!

Job 34:10-12
"Therefore, hear me, you men of understanding:
.....far be it from God that He should do
............wickedness,
.....and from the Almighty that He should do
..........wrong.

For according to the work of a man He will repay
..........him,
...and according to his ways He will make it befall him.

Of a truth, God will not do wickedly,
...and the Almighty will not pervert justice.

Psalms 5:4-6
For You are not a God who takes pleasure in
.......wickedness,
Nor shall evil dwell with You.
The boastful shall not stand in Your sight;
You hate all workers of iniquity.
You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;
The Lord abhors the bloodstirsty and deceitful man.

Psalms 6:8
Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity;

Psalms 14:4
Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge,
Who eat up my people as they eat bread,
And do not call on the Lord?

Psalms 28:3-5
Do not drag me off with the wicked,
...with the workers of evil,
who speak peace with their neighbors
...while evil is in their hearts.
Give to them according to their work
...and according to the evil of their deeds;
give to them according to the work of their hands;
...render to them their due reward.
Because they do not regard the works of the Lord
...or the work of His hands,
he will tear them down and build them up no
..........more.

Psalms 36:12
There the evildoers lie fallen;
...they are thrust down, unable to rise

Psalms 37:1
Fret not yourself because of evildoers;
...be not envious of wrongdoers!
For they will soon fade like the grass
...and whither like the green herb.

Psalms 92:5-9
How great are your works, O LORD!
...Your thoughts are very deep!
The stupid man cannot know;
...the fool cannot understand this:
that though the wicked sprout like grass
...and all evildoers flourish,
they are doomed to destruction forever.
For behold, Your enemies, O LORD,
...for behold, Your enemies shall perish;
...all evildoers shall be scattered.

Psalms 94:1-7,23
O LORD, God of vengeance,
O God of vengeance, shine forth!
Rise up, O Judge of the earth;
...repay to the proud what they deserve!
O LORD, how long shall the wicked,
...how long shall the wicked exult?
They pour out their arrogant words;
...all the evildoers boast.
They crush Your people O LORD,
...and afflict Your heritage.
They kill the widow and the sojourner,
...and murder the fatherless;
and they say, "The LORD does not see;
...the God of Jacob does not perceive."

Understand, O dullest of the people!
...Fools, when will you be wise?
He who planted the ear, does He not hear?
He who formed the eye, does he not see?

Psalms 125:5
But those who turn aside to their crooked ways
...the LORD will lead away with evildoers!

Luke 13:22-28 "The Narrow Way"
And He went through the cities and villages, teaching and journeying toward Jerusalem.
Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?"
And He said to them, Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'LORD, LORD, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where are you from,' then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from, Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God, and you yourself thrust out.

...now...go ahead...chop this up like you always do!!!

YOU GO GIRRRLLL!! Did He not say WICKEDNESS will abound? But that does'nt stop us do it? You know what is said: What does'nt kills us, MOST CERTAINLY makes us stronger!! Together we STAND, divided...........

Old 09-25-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
YOU GO GIRRRLLL!! Did He not say WICKEDNESS will abound? But that does'nt stop us do it? You know what is said: What does'nt kills us, MOST CERTAINLY makes us stronger!! Together we STAND, divided...........
Betsey, Did you see post #181? If not, go and read...ironmaw finally proved that he has no clue...he just proved he does not know what he is talking about! Jesus protects those who spread His Gospel in truth! And now he's acting like he doesn't see it...yea right, like I believe that one!

Old 09-25-2009, 07:00 PM

8,177 posts, read 6,925,948 times
No matter how loud you yell.
No matter how many exclamation points you use.
No matter how many words you TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
No matter how MANY DIFFERENT COLORS you use...

Nothing is going to change the quiet, humble and magnificent truth that Jesus Christ is the saviour of all mankind. And not one will be lost.
For He is the Good Shepherd who leaves the 99 to find the 1 that is lost.

Peace.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:04 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Betsey, Did you see post #181? If not, go and read...ironmaw finally proved that he has no clue...he just proved he does not know what he is talking about! Jesus protects those who spread His Gospel in truth! And now he's acting like he doesn't see it...yea right, like I believe that one!
The reason we are here my friend, and it's the same reason that we stay. Keep on keeping on you hear me? I'm CONVINCED MISS VERNA PERRY, some will come!!

Love your true sister in CHRIST JESUS, Betsey

Old 09-25-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
No matter how loud you yell.
No matter how many exclamation points you use.
No matter how many words you TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
No matter how MANY DIFFERENT COLORS you use...

Nothing is going to change the quiet, humble and magnificent truth that Jesus Christ is the saviour of all mankind. And not one will be lost.
For He is the Good Shepherd who leaves the 99 to find the 1 that is lost.

Peace.
Proove it...with Scripture....and I want to see it say that a person has a second chance after he has died, in the ground, without being right with God BEFORE he died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity