Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 12:17 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,741,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
Yes iron, he is obviously a troubled soul. His bloviating makes absolutely no sense. He claims not to be a christian but then tries to quote the bible to make his claim that God will not restore his creation... But God loves him and will eventually open his eyes. You believers in ET, take a good look at this thread and the things this person has said and the spirit and words in which he said it. He claims he isn`t a christian but believes in the lie of eternal torture. CU`s have been accused over and over of its message of God`s love being enticing to those that do not believe. But here is a young fellow who admits to not being a christian and is very prideful,antagonistic, and angry in his post against God`s love and reconciliation. As a matter of fact, it seems to eat at him that God can and will reach every person. He doesn't want that to be true. He wants to believe in eternal torture. Notice how he has ended several post by saying ..see you in hell, dude! So remember this young man the next time you attack God`s restoration of all and how you say satan wants everyone to believe it. This person is a perfect example of how satan wants you to believe God will send most of his creation to a burning pit of fire forevermore. Satan doesn`t want you to believe how much our Father loves us. He doesn`t want you to know God`s true plan of reconciliation. He wants you to be fearful and believe God will torture most of humanity. But once your eyes have been open the truth shall set you free and no amount of misquoting scripture can change that. JESUS is the SAVIOR of ALL MEN, ESPECIALLY those that believe. Praise his HOLY NAME!
Yes, its sad isn't it? ... However, this is just another example how we are tearing down the walls of eternal death and hell ... We are doing a great work here at city-data among other places. We have the devil in panic mode, because the truth of the good news is resurfacing once again to liberate the souls of not only the believers who have been under the bondage of the fear of eternal death and torture, but those who have not Come to Christ out of fear for their loved ones who have passed without knowing the lord. More and more people are waking up and the demons in this world are loosing their grip. So they oppress this young man and compel him to come in here and heap condemnation on us in hate. However, glory be to God because it is only demonstrating the power of the word of Reconciliation and its effect of the evil spirit of false religion. They are desperate and are now, through unbelievers such as this poor lost soul, siding with the fundamentalists in order to try and salvage what little is left of their lie ... I am only encouraged by as much ... God bless spm62 ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 10-02-2009 at 12:57 AM..

Old 10-02-2009, 12:31 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,798,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
Yes iron, he is obviously a troubled soul. His bloviating makes absolutely no sense. He claims not to be a christian but then tries to quote the bible to make his claim that God will not restore his creation... But God loves him and will eventually open his eyes. You believers in ET, take a good look at this thread and the things this person has said and the spirit and words in which he said it. He claims he isn`t a christian but believes in the lie of eternal torture. CU`s have been accused over and over of its message of God`s love being enticing to those that do not believe. But here is a young fellow who admits to not being a christian and is very prideful,antagonistic, and angry in his post against God`s love and reconciliation. As a matter of fact, it seems to eat at him that God can and will reach every person. He doesn`t want that to be true. He wants to believe in eternal torture. Notice how he has ended several post by saying ..see you in hell, dude! So remember this young man the next time you attack God`s restoration of all and how you say satan wants everyone to believe it. This person is a perfect example of how satan wants you to believe God will send most of his creation to a burning pit of fire forevermore. Satan doesn`t want you to believe how much our Father loves us. He doesn`t want you to know God`s true plan of reconciliation. He wants you to be fearful and believe God will torture most of humanity. But once your eyes have been open the truth shall set you free and no amount of misquoting scripture can change that. JESUS is the SAVIOR of ALL MEN, ESPECIALLY those that believe. Praise his HOLY NAME!
Yes and please also keep in mind lost souls like this guy right here who support universalism. Here's the bottom line. If you disagree with this you are guilty of heresy. He is using books outside of the bible to come to his beliefs. I am using actual bible verses for my viewpoints. He claims I am satanic. That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. He is wildly swinging for anything because it bothers him that he cant refute those bible verses...just like you cant. Lets have another look since neither of you have any basic understanding of the english language or the bible. Read it and weep as your false ideology is destroyed.

Mark 3:29

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." NIV

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. KJV

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin." TNIV

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin" NASB

I can keep going but the only one that attempts to make it sound like anything different is the one that was heavily moderated by universalists...wow I wonder why that one looks different? That translation would be the Concordant version.

Lets have a look at some more good verses that makes it obvious to people who know how to read and comprehend basic english.

Matthew 7:13-14 KJV

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto
life, and few there be that find it."

Hey look at that, only few find the gate to heaven...wait a minute let me hit the crack pipe a few times and misinterpet that to mean everyone gets into heaven. What exactly are you universalists smoking by the way? I can show dozens of more passages that show things like this but you are obviously so blinded by the devil that it wouldnt do much good now would it? You've all become so accustomed to just ignoring huge portions of the bible because it doesnt fit your custom tailored outlook on religion. What a shame.

Now not only do you alter the bible with your own version, you then go on to use books outside of the bible to authorize your misinformation campaign. Lets take a look and see what the BIBLE says about this, shall we?

1 Corinthians 2:5 NIV

"so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power."

2 Timothy 3:15-17 NIV

"and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

2 Peter 1:20,21 NIV

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Hewbrews 4:12 NIV

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Psalms 118:8 NIV

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Isaiah 40:8 NIV

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."

2 Samuel 22:31 NIV

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

There you have it. The bible says to use the bible for teaching and that it is all the word of God. The bible says it stands forever and that God is pefect and his word is FLAWLESS. You are altering the meaning of the bible by using books outside of it and are therefore blaspheming the bible and the teachings of Jesus. Lets see what the bible says about people who alter its meaning like universalists.

Isaiah 5:24 NIV

Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the LORD Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel.

1 Samuel 5:23 NIV (Samuel talking to King Saul, but still holds true for us)

"For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."

Exodus 23:1 NIV

"Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness.

James 4:11,12 NIV (this applies to the last two posters and myself, but I wont deny it like you two will...just like you deny all of these passages)

Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

Galations 1:6-9 NIV

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

I dont see how the argument can get any more simple than this. Its really not even an argument. You are changing the word of God and its message. You are guilty of blaspheming the word of God and will be judged accordingly...I think you can guess what that is. That last passage in Galations says if an angel himself comes down and gives you a new gospel that he is eternally condemned. Wow I wonder what God means by eternally there, thats really ambiguous and probably only means five minutes. Universalism has no leg to stand on, its a completely false belief...it doesnt even deserve to be called religion or associated with christianity in any way, shape, or form. You are wrong, your beliefs are wrong, and you will eat your words in the end. The bible defends itself and needs no outside help from anyone else like men who are not divinely inspired. Have a nice day. (there I ended it nicely, I'm really not that bitter of a person I just enjoy pushing people's buttons when I can tell they dont know what they are talking about)

Old 10-02-2009, 12:54 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,644,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
Yes and please also keep in mind lost souls like this guy right here who support universalism. Here's the bottom line. If you disagree with this you are guilty of heresy. He is using books outside of the bible to come to his beliefs. I am using actual bible verses for my viewpoints. He claims I am satanic. That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. He is wildly swinging for anything because it bothers him that he cant refute those bible verses...just like you cant. Lets have another look since neither of you have any basic understanding of the english language or the bible. Read it and weep as your false ideology is destroyed.

Mark 3:29

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin." NIV

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. KJV

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin." TNIV

But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin" NASB

I can keep going but the only one that attempts to make it sound like anything different is the one that was heavily moderated by universalists...wow I wonder why that one looks different? That translation would be the Concordant version.

Lets have a look at some more good verses that makes it obvious to people who know how to read and comprehend basic english.

Matthew 7:13-14 KJV

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto
life, and few there be that find it."

Hey look at that, only few find the gate to heaven...wait a minute let me hit the crack pipe a few times and misinterpet that to mean everyone gets into heaven. What exactly are you universalists smoking by the way? I can show dozens of more passages that show things like this but you are obviously so blinded by the devil that it wouldnt do much good now would it? You've all become so accustomed to just ignoring huge portions of the bible because it doesnt fit your custom tailored outlook on religion. What a shame.

Now not only do you alter the bible with your own version, you then go on to use books outside of the bible to authorize your misinformation campaign. Lets take a look and see what the BIBLE says about this, shall we?

1 Corinthians 2:5 NIV

"so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power."

2 Timothy 3:15-17 NIV

"and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

2 Peter 1:20,21 NIV

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Hewbrews 4:12 NIV

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Psalms 118:8 NIV

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Isaiah 40:8 NIV

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."

2 Samuel 22:31 NIV

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

There you have it. The bible says to use the bible for teaching and that it is all the word of God. The bible says it stands forever and that God is pefect and his word is FLAWLESS. You are altering the meaning of the bible by using books outside of it and are therefore blaspheming the bible and the teachings of Jesus. Lets see what the bible says about people who alter its meaning like universalists.

Isaiah 5:24 NIV

Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the LORD Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel.

1 Samuel 5:23 NIV (Samuel talking to King Saul, but still holds true for us)

"For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."

Exodus 23:1 NIV

"Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness.

James 4:11,12 NIV (this applies to the last two posters and myself, but I wont deny it like you two will...just like you deny all of these passages)

Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

Galations 1:6-9 NIV

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

I dont see how the argument can get any more simple than this. Its really not even an argument. You are changing the word of God and its message. You are guilty of blaspheming the word of God and will be judged accordingly...I think you can guess what that is. That last passage in Galations says if an angel himself comes down and gives you a new gospel that he is eternally condemned. Wow I wonder what God means by eternally there, thats really ambiguous and probably only means five minutes. Universalism has no leg to stand on, its a completely false belief...it doesnt even deserve to be called religion or associated with christianity in any way, shape, or form. You are wrong, your beliefs are wrong, and you will eat your words in the end. The bible defends itself and needs no outside help from anyone else like men who are not divinely inspired. Have a nice day. (there I ended it nicely, I'm really not that bitter of a person I just enjoy pushing people's buttons when I can tell they dont know what they are talking about)
...Amen Jason...thoroughly well stated...Amen!

Old 10-02-2009, 04:25 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,095,828 times
Ironmaw1776 spm62... getting a bit too personal with your posts there dont you think?

The tip off is when a person stops talking about the arguments of the other posters, and just starts attacking the other person.

I believe a better way to go is to just keep the thinking and the main ideas of the other person as the subject.

Say things like: "That is a silly idea"..or.."That argument has no merit"...or .."I disagree with that point of view"

That way you dont get sucked down into the mud of "Getting Personal" and risk someone reporting your post to the MODs and the hassle that can cause you.

Last edited by alanMolstad; 10-02-2009 at 04:34 AM..

Old 10-02-2009, 04:41 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,508,584 times
once more to op and question:
an enemy completely hiding any personal identity but attacking with the very (words, scriptures) "weapons" that should be ploughshares for peace and harmony, leaves only sickness and confusion, whether hated or loved in return for it or not.

actual personal experience.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:28 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,463,987 times
This thread has gone too far of topic and has become very hostile..I deleted 4 pages of off topic, rude, posts and see no value in reopening it..Sorry kids it will remain

CLOSED

Last edited by Miss Blue; 10-02-2009 at 08:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.