Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 08:34 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanMolstad View Post
2 Norwegian Elkhounds
3 cats...one indoor cat, and 2 outdoor barn cats...
Very smart dogs and beautiful at that.....

Always had the Lab....till our last one and decided since retiring the smaller dog would work better for us with traveling and so forth.

So in my search decided with the Dachshunds and have not regretted it... Love my fur buddies....which I have 3 miniature Dachshunds and just a year ago ended up with 1 Min Pin who definitely rules the Dachshunds...LOL!
Also we have 2 outdoor cats. Living in a farm community and the abundance of mice you definitely need barn cats.....

Quote:
I have posted a great many things on a great number of topics.
Any of such posts have likely caused some people to question my views or to misunderstand my meanings.

If there has been something you have read from my hand that you think I need to clarify, please take this opportunity to do so.
This topic will accept any and all other topics, so that we don't get in trouble for straying away from a stated topic.
The only thing I ask is that you try to make your post in the form of a question that I can try to answer...
Actually Alan, you have been spot on.....I trust your judgment and your testimony here in this forum has been definitely the Spirit of God.
If in the future one should arise I will definitely remember this.....Thanks!

Blessings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 08:40 AM

3,067 posts, read 4,102,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Funny boy Can we trade places, it feels like 94 where I am
I believe we are about to enter intoa new era of global cooling....I think we may live to see snow falling early and staying later...

Old 10-01-2009, 08:40 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Default Another Urgent Message From June:

Alan, it's me, June.

June is back again with another question:

June knows that in the bible it says that wherever two or more gather in Jesus' name that it's a good thing. However, if two or more atheists (four, actually) are gathered at June's house, does that mean trouble? Would we need prayers in order to survive a five day festive gathering with one another?

Thank you in advance!

Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
What's the best way to clean a bathroom tub? We're talking a white tub here, and June's going for pristine spotlessness!!!
!
That is a hard question for me, as my tub is a modern fiberglass tub with jets.
I think I can ask my wife for her views when she gets up...

I will go check the cleaning closet to see what some of the staff use here...

Tilex?...thats what i found they use here...

Old 10-01-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
I have 3 miniature Dachshunds
But how can 3 miniature Dachshunds pull a sled?

Old 10-01-2009, 08:47 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Quote:
That is a hard question for me, as my tub is a modern fiberglass tub with jets.
I think I can ask my wife for her views when she gets up...

I will go check the cleaning closet to see what some of the staff use here...

Tilex?...thats what i found they use here...
Gotchya!

Hey Alan, another urgent question from June:

Could you come to June's house and help her clean?

Thank you in advance.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Alan, it's me, June.

June is back again with another question:

June knows that in the bible it says that wherever two or more gather in Jesus' name that it's a good thing. However, if two or more atheists (four, actually) are gathered at June's house, does that mean trouble? Would we need prayers in order to survive a five day festive gathering with one another?

Thank you in advance!
LOL....Warning: It is a dangerous, actually absolutely crazy thing to get a bunch of city-data members gathering together!

So definitely will be praying without ceasing ....June, for y'all, especially in the areas of hang overs, sleep deprivation, and so forth...

Have a wonderful time....

Old 10-01-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Also, what sort of bible passage might be appropriate for a little heathen like June at a time like this?
Mark 9:24

Old 10-01-2009, 08:52 AM

Quote:
But how can 3 miniature Dachshunds pull a sled?
The energy that Dachshund have.....LOL, no problem whatsoever and I bought them some snow shoes!
Besides I am a small person with a miniature sled....

Old 10-01-2009, 08:53 AM

Quote:
if two or more atheists (four, actually) are gathered at June's house,........ Would we need prayers in order to survive
Lets see.....
How would I survive 4 atheists in my house?

Get a 5th......(If you know what I mean)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity