U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 01:13 PM

10 posts, read 12,200 times

Advertisements

The righteous is delivered out of

1 Samuel 26:24
And, behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the LORD, and let him deliver me out of (all) tribulation.

Psalm 37:40
And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them (from) the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Proverbs 11:8
The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.

Isaiah 57:1
The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away (from) the evil to come.

God rescued the Righteous (Noah, and his family! Lot, and his family) prior to his Judgment (Wrath) on those Left Behind! Just as us Saved Born Again (New Creatures) Rapture before the Tribulation (Wrath)

One taken (Rapture)the other (Left Behind in Tribulation)

Malachi 3:6
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever

Isaiah 26:20-21
(Rapture)
Come,my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee hide thyself as it were for a little moment until the indignation be overpast.

(Tribulation)
For,behold,the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity,the earth also shall disclose her blood,and shall no more cover her slain.

The Chosen (Righteous) Born Again (New Creatures) Will be rescued (Raptured) to Heaven (New Jerusalem) with our Wonderful King Jesus Christ in the Miraculous Rapture.

Matthew 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Days of Noah

Marriage for his son, The Rapture...

Matthew 22:1-3

1And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 2The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a (marriage for his son) 3And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

Wise, Rapture

Rapture , Open Door Revelation 4:1

The Bride of Christ Rapture in the open DOOR Revelation 4:1 and this is The Bride of Christ in Heaven after the Rapture singing the New Song Revelation 5:9

Songs of deliverance, Selah.
Now with our Wonderful King Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and as the new Song (The Bride of Christ Song) Psalm 32:7, Psalm 40:3, Psalm 59:16 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, as shared in the Powerful Scripture (Revelation 5:9 The Bride of Christ Song)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Those Left Behind
Days of Lot

Those Left Behind enter the great tribulation Revelation 7:14

Matthew 22:1-3 Them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

When he will return from the wedding...

Luke 12:36

And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

Revelation 7:14 - And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The virgins her companions

Psalm 45:14-15
She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: (the virgins her companions) that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

*(The Virgins her companions, The Foolish virgins, The Tribulation saints who get saved in, and out of the Tribulation...(Revelation 7:9-17)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 06:37 PM

320 posts, read 390,120 times
Nice work Lifesigns64,

Religion and it's cords of doctrines and teachings, are all a part of the tribulation, there teaching On the Hell fire doctrine...that so many have escaped from.

There are two distinguished churches! One that preaches Death, And the other that preaches Life and Reconciliation!

The Church that preaches Death...spreads the bad news gospel. according to there doctrine, the wicked or unbeliever deserve to go to hell and burn for all eternity for there evil deeds.

And now a new teaching.. called "The left behind"...It only creates more stress, more affliction and more opression!...Read all about it Books published by Tim LaHaye...Honestly, wheres the Love and mercy of God in this kind of teaching..."Left Behind"

If this were true, imagine the anxiety and stress it has on those who believe they must measure up or be left here to go through the "TRIBULATION..isn't believing that! tribulation enough?

What ever shape or form, the world religious/religion is a type of tribulaion, and it has it's affects on those who have been taught that their loved ones will go to a place of torment and suffering or even left behind if they don't receive christ as their Lord and savior...better hurry up then...if ya don't wanna be left behind.

Those whom have believed in there docrtines, have suffered mental illness nervous breakdown, coursing tremendous stress and anxiety...this is the kind of side affects of a church that preaches Death!

Rev 18:4. Come out of her my people so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her pluques.

We are already in the Tribulation of this world, but not living as those who are of the world, we're not waiting for it to come, it's here already...we are the...these who have come out of the great tribulation/caos!

Rev 7:14 These are they who have come out of the great tribulation: they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

We are they whom reign with Christ, right here right now...we walk with God and reign with him...!

Jeusu also prayed that we would be protected in this world of caos and tribulation.

John 17:15,16,17. my prayer is not that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them. they are not of the world even as I am not of it. sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth, As you have sent me into the world I have sent them into the world.

We won't be raptured out of this world like the religious have believed, it is written and is clear that we are here to stay, Here until it is time for the individual person/believer to be called home to God!

Blessings!

Old 10-04-2009, 09:42 PM

1,405 posts, read 2,109,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightynerd View Post
Nice work Lifesigns64,

Blessings!
Thanks!!!!

Old 10-04-2009, 09:44 PM

Default Hebrews 13:2

mightynerd, I send you Love in King Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and rebuke, and cast away all the venom (negative words) in the name of King Jesus Christ of Nazareth. AMEN.

I share these scriptures from Almighty God...

JOY
Psalm 5:11
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for (joy) because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name (be joyful in thee)

HAPPY
1 Kings 10:8
(Happy) are thy men, (happy) are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and that hear thy wisdom.

Proverbs 3:13
(Happy) is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Are As The Days of Noah Now, and the Rapture Miracle is the Next BIG event on the Prophecy Calendar.

The people(Nations) refused to listen, and believe Noah as he built the Ark right in front of the multitudes of people! Noah must have warned the Rebellious, and stubborn people over, and over, Time, and Time again! Almighty God instructed Noah to build the Ark, and Noah did as instructed in great Faith.

Noah (The Righteous did enter into the open DOOR, and they were indeed kept safe in Noahs Ark! The people(Nations) were deceived, and thought it was just another day on planet Earth (until) the day that Noah(The Righteous) entered into the open DOOR of the ark, and then the flood came, and destroyed them all, All the people Left Behind as shared in the scripture Luke 17:27 We now share the Open DOOR Rapture with you! Revelation 4:1

Many will be Saved Now, and Repent, and a Great Multitude will finally really get Saved, and Repent in the Tribulation!

The Powerful Gospel will continue to be Preached after the Rapture in the Tribulation by the Tribulation Saints, The 144,000, The Two Witnesses(Two Prophets) and the Gospel will continue to be Preached in the Tribulation by Ministering Angels as Shared in Revelation 14:6

Revelation 14:6
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting (gospel to preach) unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

The Chosen who Rapture will return for Judgment day after the Rapture, and after the Tribulation with King Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the wicked will be thrown into Hell.

In The Rapture The Trump of God is Blown, and we are Caught up(Rapture) in the Clouds(Air) with Jesus Christ as shared in the Scripture 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, and after the Tribulation the Angels Gather the Tares(unrighteous)for Judgment, and they are thrown into the Fire! As Shared in Matthew 13:36-43

After the Rapture, and Tribulation the (Meek) and Humble Born Again(New Creatures) Righteous Chosen of God will (Inherit) the New Earth, Jerusalem, Heaven with Jesus Christ as Lord.

Psalm 37:11
But the (meek) shall (inherit) the earth) and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

(lifteth up the meek: as Now, and when we Rapture)

(he casteth the wicked down to the ground) as the Meek, are lifteth up(Rapture)

Psalm 147:6
The LORD (lifteth up the meek) he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

Job 22:29
When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.

Zephaniah 2:3
Seek ye the LORD, all ye (meek) of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek (meekness) it may be (ye shall be (hid) in the day of the LORD's anger.

(Hid, Hide) Now, and as in the Rapture

Psalm 27:5
For in the time of trouble he shall (hide) me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he (hide me) he shall set me up upon a rock.

The LORD is our Rock Now, and as the New Jerusalem, Rock. The Scriptures Psalm 27:5 and Psalm 40:2 share more insight.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I will trust, my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 31:20
Thou shalt (hide) them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

Songs of deliverance, Selah.
Now with our Wonderful King Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and as the new Song Psalm 32:7, Psalm 40:3, Psalm 59:16 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, as shared in the Powerful Scripture Revelation 5:9 (The Bride of Christ Song)

Psalm 32:7
Thou art my (hiding) place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

After the Rapture Miracle, and Tribulation the (Meek) and Humble, Righteous Chosen of God will return to (Inherit) the New Earth, Jerusalem, Heaven.

(all) the saints with thee.

Zechariah 14:5
and the LORD my God shall come, and (all) the saints with thee.

Jude 1:14-15
And Enoch also,the seventh from Adam,prophesied of these,saying,Behold,the Lord cometh with (ten thousands of his saints)To execute judgment upon all,and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed,and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

1Thessalonians 3:13 (Shares The Lord Jesus Christ Coming with (all his Saints)

1Thessalonians 3:13
To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father,at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (with (all) his saints)

Revelation 19:14
And (the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

King Jesus Christ of Nazareth is LORD...

Kind Regards,

Last edited by Isaiah5417; 10-04-2009 at 10:05 PM..

Old 10-05-2009, 02:24 AM

320 posts, read 390,120 times
Isaiah5417, thank you for sharing your scriptures knowledge and insight, however it is irrelevent to me, as it has taken months. If not, years to uninstall or unlearn all that which I use to believe in, as truth!

So, like I mention before in my other post, people won't be converted to believe as you do, but only those who have had your kind of teaching and belief, programmed and installed in them daily!

And so It's probably a good thing that I don't limit myself, to just reading a bible like I use too, because some translations have been tampered with and changed by man!

Anyway, let me just elaborate abit on the story of Noah,s Ark, the OT symbolizes the Natural/Physical the NT, symbolizes the Spiritual.

When Jesus gave up his spirit on the cross at calvary the curtain in the temple split in two. symbolizing the.

Separating, of, the old man who died. From the re-birthing of a new man in christ, we are that Ark where christ lives, our bodies are the temple of God, the old man died at calvary, bringing into re-birth a new man in christ!

The theory of being "Left behind" and relating it to the story of Noah's ark to preach a raptured church, is such deception, just because so many(nations/people) never heeded the warning of an impending tsunami and so, were drowned by a flood.

They were eating and drinking, marrying and been given in marriage up until the time of Noah.....It's still happening, nothing since then has changed much, except now we have stronger drug's etc to add to all the mix!

Let Us have a look at "Flood's" from a spiritual perspective, Now days there are all kinds of human suffering, which can mean a form of tribulation/Caos or flood, in the world today.

Noah's Ark, when we look with spiritual enlightment. Is the condition of our present world today, flooded with unthinkable crimes of violence, all kinds of drugs, binge drinking or consuming too much alcohol, end result, disorderly behavior, rape, murder, grief, stress, anxeity, depression....etc,

As it was at the time of Noah, so is it even now in our time...But Glory be to God praise the Lord, he gave himself for us, sent his only Son into the world to redeem mankind back to himself through the blood of the Lamb, and it is by God's action's, we are saved out of that flood that continues to cover the earth.

As Jesus walked on water, We too. Can, now walk on water and above the raging flood that covers the earth! Luke 17:27. the same flood in Noah's time, my friend, still covers the earth today, only you'll looking at it, from an earthly or unspiritual perspective, reading it as physical water that sweep people away...and not the currents of calamity that destroys people's lifes today!

The teachings of the religious haven't openned any doors of hope to people.....people are coming out of one flood and into the jaws of another, If anything, It has shut the door of the kingdom of God in mens faces, through teachings of doctrines, that bind people spiritually, rather than save them!

Blessings!

Old 10-05-2009, 02:10 PM

Default As The Days of Noah

As The Days of Noah

Matthew 24:37-39
(But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be)

(38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, (until) the day that Noe entered into the ark) (39 And knew not until the flood came) and took them all away, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:26-27
(And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man)

27They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, (until) the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Notice: the Door is open in Revelation 4:1, and Matthew 25:10 shares the Bridegroom (Jesus Christ) came,and those who were Ready (Wise) Lamps Lit, and filled with oil (Holy Ghost) went in with him to the Marriage, and (then the Door was shut) and those Left Behind after the Rapture experience the Wrath (Tribulation) Just as those who were Left Behind after the (Door was shut) on Noahs Ark experienced the Wrath!

Genesis 7:16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.(The LORD shut the Door)

Matthew 24:37-39 (until) the day that Noe entered into the ark) Luke 17:27 (until) the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all) The Righteous entered into the open Door, and the LORD shut the Door! Those Left Behind experienced the Wrath (Tribulation) For I am the LORD, I change not Malachi 3:6 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. As shared in Hebrews 13:8 The Righteous were rescued in the Ark, and they floated over the Wrath on Earth as us New Creatures will Rapture (rescued) with King JESUS CHRIST to the New Jerusalem above the Wrath on Earth during the Tribulation.

As Noahs Ark Lifted above (bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth)

Genesis 7:17

And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth

Genesis 8:4 as Noahs Ark Rested on the Mountains after the 7th month, and us who Rapture to the New Jerusalem above the Wrath in the 7 year Tribulation! Resting(abiding) with King Jesus Christ over above the Wrath on Earth, Abiding in the New Jerusalem (Heaven) as the Righteous in Noahs ark were Lifted (Taken up)above, Over all the (Tribulation) Wrath on Earth was under their feet! Just as us Righteous who Rapture in The Open DOOR (Revelation 4:1) will be Lifted (Taken up)above, Over all the (Tribulation) Wrath on Earth (under us) Psalm 47:3 (under our feet) Also read Psalm 47:1-9

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. One shall be taken, and the other left Matthew 24:37-41, Luke 17:26-30 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot, But the same day that Lot went out of, Then it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all, Also shared in Genesis 19:24

Those Left Behind experienced the Wrath (Tribulation) Almighty God rescued the Righteous (Noah, and his family! Lot, and his family) prior to his Judgment (Wrath) on those Left Behind!

one shall be taken, and the other left Luke 17:35-36

Just as us Saved Born Again (New Creatures) Rapture before the Tribulation (Wrath)

One taken (Rapture)the other (Left Behind in Tribulation)

Don't Be Left Behind!

Last edited by Isaiah5417; 10-05-2009 at 03:27 PM..

Old 10-05-2009, 07:08 PM

20,299 posts, read 15,651,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah5417 View Post
End Time Bible Prophecy, Rapture of His Bride.

Notice: 1 John 3:2 Shares We the sons of God, He shall appear, We shall see him as he is.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are (we the sons of God) and it doth not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when (he shall appear) we shall be like him, for (we shall see him as he is)

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Watch ye) therefore,

The Bride of Christ

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee (from) the (hour (Greek, hora- season) of (temptation (Greek, peirasmos- adversity or tribulation) which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The prerequisite to receiving the promise in this scripture is to patiently keep His Word or put another way, to be a consistent doer of the Word, full of faith!

There are many wonderful benefits to being the Bride, but the one that is mentioned in the scripture Revelation 3:10 certainly will be a welcome blessing.

The word (From) in Greek is as "out of" (Greek word, ek) Strong's Number: 1537 out of, away from.

Strong's Number: 1537 out of, away from

http://cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=1537&version=KJV

Saved Now, and From(out of) The Tribulation.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and (keep you (from) evil. AMEN.

Psalm 121:7-8
The LORD shall preserve (thee (from) all) evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.AMEN.

2 Timothy 4:18
And (the Lord shall deliver me (from) every) evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. AMEN.

Jesus Christ promises to keep us "from" or as the Greek word reads, "out of" the season of tribulation that is about to come upon the whole world to try all those that are left behind to dwell upon the earth.
------------------------------------------------------------------
(Watch ye) therefore,

worthy to (escape) all these things that shall come to pass,

(escape)as Rapture

Luke 21:34-36
(And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares)

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

(36Watch ye) therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to (escape) all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

(Escape) Genesis 19:22, Psalm 71:2 (The snare is broken, Escaped Psalm 124:7-8)

king Jesus Christ, Warned in this prophecy, Take heed to yourselves, lest at anytime your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (overindulgence)and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, so that day come upon you unawares.(Watch ye) therefore, and (pray always) that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things .

(Luke 21:34-36) Here, in praying always, it is the Christians that are instructed to be sober, and not to be overtaken with overindulgence, and the cares of this life, not just the unbeliever (1 Thessalonians 5:6-8) First, note that unbelievers do not believe.

Secondly, unbelievers do not pray,and Worship God! nor will they pray always, and Watch which is an explicit Christian directive for saved Christians to be Watching in preparation for King Jesus Christ! Lest That Day overtake them unawares.

We must continue to share, and teach the Powerful Gospel with anyone, and everyone at all Times!

One must remember to Pray the Christian, Back sliders, Lukewarm (Revelation 3:16) and the unbelievers need to Repent (Acts 3:19) Wake up (Romans 13:11-14) Abide in Him (1 John 2:28-29) and Obey (Acts 5:32, Hebrews 5:9)

Also we must continue to share, and teach that the Christians need to be Wise, As shared in (Proverbs 21:20) and Wake up (Romans 13:11-14) Watch for Jesus Christ (Proverbs 8:34, Luke 12:37, Revelation 3:3) and Abide (1 John 2:28-29)

One must walk with God at all Times! Abide, Dabaq(Hebrew)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(Watching) for our Blessed Hope,

(Watching) for our Blessed Hope, Jesus Christ to Rapture us to the New Jerusalem(Heaven) (Blessed) are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find (watching) as shared in Proverbs 8:34, Luke 12:37, and Revelation 16:15 We are told many Times in the Bible to WATCH, and Notice Revelation 3:3 Shares those who are not Watching, He will come like a Thief. Now is the Time to Watch for King Jesus Christ, and Love his Appearing! Infact if you Love his Appearing (Rapture) you will receive a Special Crown! as Shared in 2 Timothy 4:8

Those that, looketh not for him... As those who are not Watching, and abiding,

My lord delayeth his coming, As those who are not Watching, and abiding, and As those who are not Pre-trib, Pre tribulation rapture(Rapture before the Tribulation)

I Watch, and Abide in King Jesus Christ.AMEN.

The WISE, and The FOOLISH (Be WISE)

Shared from Matthew 24:42-51, and Luke 12:42-46

Matthew 24:45-46 faithful and wise servant, Blessed is that servant(WISE) The WISE WATCH, and Abide.

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, (My lord delayeth his coming (FOOLISH)

Matthew 24:50 (looketh not for him) and in an hour that he is not aware of (FOOLISH)

Luke 12:42-43 faithful and wise servant, Blessed is that servant (WISE) The WISE WATCH, and Abide.

Luke 12:45-46 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart (My lord delayeth his coming (FOOLISH)

Luke 12:46 looketh not for him) and in an hour that he is not aware of (FOOLISH)

Now is the Time to WATCH for the Lord Jesus Christ, and Love his Appearing!

Infact if you Love his Appearing you will receive a Special Crown!

2 Timothy 4:8

Henceforth there is laid up for me a (crown) of righteousness) which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only but (unto all them also that love his appearing)

Revelation 3:11

(Behold,I come quickly)
hold that fast which thou hast, (that no man take thy (crown)

Watch, and Abide in King Jesus Christ.

Titus 2:13 Keep your Blessed HOPE, (that no man take thy (crown)

Take a stand in what you believe Pre-trib, Pre tribulation rapture(Rapture before the Tribulation)

Titus 2:13 (Looking) for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Always Keep Looking, Watching for King Jesus Christ.

*To read more about the Bride of Christ! Visit Rapture Prophecy, and read the webpage called(Rapture of his Bride) Rapture prophecy

http://www.raptureprophecy.com

Also the webpage called(Remember Lot's Wife) has been updated, and it's an interesting read, backed by scripture.
------------------------------------------------------------

Saved After the Rapture, But Oh the Cost!

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the grand event for the espoused bride of our Lord Jesus Christ.

There will be millions of lukewarm, indifferent, and carnal people that will miss this glorious moment.

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/chambers/jc11.html
------------------------------------------------------------
Bible Prophecy- The Rapture
Soon the World is going to experience the Rapture, as it's ushered on the doorstep of humanity. In a moment, In the Twinkling of an Eye, The Rapture will be an Earthly fact of Living Reality. Be wise, and Don't Be Left Behind. We are in the end time(As the days of Noah) and be Rapture ready, Because the christian pre tribulation Rapture is very real, and the next BIG event on the Bible Prophecy calendar...
Bible Prophecy- The Rapture

King Jesus Christ of Nazareth is LORD...

Kind Regards,
Isaiah,

The rapture of the Church is indeed pre-tribulational. There's abundant scripture that speaks of it. And also the events in heaven that require a pre-tribulational rapture. An exit-resurrection. There is of course the wedding preparation. There is also the Bema seat judgment that occurrs for the Church in Heaven. Then there's also the fact that as long as the Church is on earth, the restraining ministry of God the Holy Spirit prevents the tribulation from being able to take place. When the church is taken into Heaven, the Holy Spirit's restraining ministry is removed from the world, and the tribulation, which is also called ''the time of Jacobs Trouble'' can begin. people who deny the pre-Tribulational rapture ignore all of these things.

I don't know if you saw the link I provided on the rapture on my thread about the rapture, but here it is:

The Rapture of the Church

Old 10-05-2009, 10:00 PM

1,405 posts, read 2,109,556 times
Consider this . . . I have never had a pre-trib rapturist explain to my satisfaction, using scripture, that if their theory is true, then what happens to all the saints who die in the trib for refusing to take the mark of the beast. They too must be resurrected. We know there are only TWO General (main) Resurrections discussed in scripture. The First resurrection . . . .for the saints and the Second Resurrection at the White Throne judgment which follows the 1000 year reign of Christ and the rebellion by Satan after being released from the abyss having been in the abyss for that 1000 years. So if there is a "rapture" before the trib, then when do the saints dying in the trib get their worldwide resurrection? It can't be at the Second Resurrection for that is for the lost only and we know the FIRST resurrection occurred immediately BEFORE the rapture for scripture says the dead in Christ shall rise first and then we who are alive will be caught up in a twinkling of an eye.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:03 PM

20,299 posts, read 15,651,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesigns64 View Post
Consider this . . . I have never had a pre-trib rapturist explain to my satisfaction, using scripture, that if their theory is true, then what happens to all the saints who die in the trib for refusing to take the mark of the beast. They too must be resurrected. We know there are only TWO General (main) Resurrections discussed in scripture. The First resurrection . . . .for the saints and the Second Resurrection at the White Throne judgment which follows the 1000 year reign of Christ and the rebellion by Satan after being released from the abyss having been in the abyss for that 1000 years. So if there is a "rapture" before the trib, then when do the saints dying in the trib get their worldwide resurrection? It can't be at the Second Resurrection for that is for the lost only and we know the FIRST resurrection occurred immediately BEFORE the rapture for scripture says the dead in Christ shall rise first and then we who are alive will be caught up in a twinkling of an eye.

The first Resurrection has four stages.

1) Jesus Christ Matthew 28

2) The Church John 14:3; Acts 1:11; 2 Cor. 5:10; 2 Thess. 2:6; Philippians 3:20,21; 1 Thess 4:16-17,18

3) Old Testament saints and Tribulational martyrs who died are resurrected at the end of the Tribulation. Revelation 20:4

4) Millennium saints at the end of the Millennium Revelation 20:5

Notice that between Revelation 20:4 and verse 5, the entire one thousand year Millennial Kingdom has occurred.

Look at verse 4. ''And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark uupon their forehead and upon their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (These are the tribulational saints who were martyred during the tribulation.)

Now look at verse 5. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection

All four stages of the resurrection are a part of the first resurrection. This is the resurrection of all believers throughout human history taking place in stages.

Now in Revelation 20:11-15, we have all unbelievers in human history who have been resurrected all at the same time, to appear before Christ at the Great White Throne Judgment for the purpose of condemnation to the lake of fire for all eternity. This is the Second resurrection.They are there because they did not believe in Christ and so they are being condemned on the basis of their works. They are not being condemned on the basis of sin, because sin was already judged and paid for at the Cross. They are being condemned because they rejected the work of Christ on the Cross on their behalf and so by default, they are depending on their own works to save them. And the perfect absolute righteousness of God must reject the relative righteousness of man. There is no basis for a relationship, because they rejected the means by which God provided the basis of a relationship---they rejected Christ.

Lifesigns, please look at both Rev. 20:4 and 5 carefully. This answers your question.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:19 AM

Default delivered us from the wrath to come.

Mike555
Thanks for sharing the link, and I plan to make some time to read your article, and see what's on your website...

Yes, the Holy Ghost is indeed restraining (holding back) the bad stuff...

The pre-tribulation Rapture is very real, and the next BIG event on the Bible Prophecy calendar...

The waves of change that usher on the World, after the Miraculous Rapture will be a Time of Great Tribulation...

The word (From) in Greek is as "out of" (Greek word, ek) Strong's Number: 1537 out of, away from.

Strong's Number: 1537 out of, away from
Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

Wait for his Son from heaven, Jesus which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Saved Now, and From (out of) The Tribulation.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and (keep you (from) evil. AMEN.

Psalm 121:7-8
The LORD shall preserve (thee (from) all) evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.AMEN.

2 Timothy 4:18
And (the Lord shall deliver me (from) every) evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. AMEN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity