U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 08:15 AM

10 posts, read 12,193 times

Advertisements

End Time Bible Prophecy, Rapture of His Bride.

Notice: 1 John 3:2 Shares We the sons of God, He shall appear, We shall see him as he is.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are (we the sons of God) and it doth not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when (he shall appear) we shall be like him, for (we shall see him as he is)

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Watch ye) therefore,

The Bride of Christ

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee (from) the (hour (Greek, hora- season) of (temptation (Greek, peirasmos- adversity or tribulation) which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The prerequisite to receiving the promise in this scripture is to patiently keep His Word or put another way, to be a consistent doer of the Word, full of faith!

There are many wonderful benefits to being the Bride, but the one that is mentioned in the scripture Revelation 3:10 certainly will be a welcome blessing.

The word (From) in Greek is as "out of" (Greek word, ek) Strong's Number: 1537 out of, away from.

Strong's Number: 1537 out of, away from

http://cf.blb.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=1537&version=KJV

Saved Now, and From(out of) The Tribulation.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and (keep you (from) evil. AMEN.

Psalm 121:7-8
The LORD shall preserve (thee (from) all) evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.AMEN.

2 Timothy 4:18
And (the Lord shall deliver me (from) every) evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. AMEN.

Jesus Christ promises to keep us "from" or as the Greek word reads, "out of" the season of tribulation that is about to come upon the whole world to try all those that are left behind to dwell upon the earth.
------------------------------------------------------------------
(Watch ye) therefore,

worthy to (escape) all these things that shall come to pass,

(escape)as Rapture

Luke 21:34-36
(And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares)

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

(36Watch ye) therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to (escape) all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

(Escape) Genesis 19:22, Psalm 71:2 (The snare is broken, Escaped Psalm 124:7-8)

king Jesus Christ, Warned in this prophecy, Take heed to yourselves, lest at anytime your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (overindulgence)and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, so that day come upon you unawares.(Watch ye) therefore, and (pray always) that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things .

(Luke 21:34-36) Here, in praying always, it is the Christians that are instructed to be sober, and not to be overtaken with overindulgence, and the cares of this life, not just the unbeliever (1 Thessalonians 5:6-8) First, note that unbelievers do not believe.

Secondly, unbelievers do not pray,and Worship God! nor will they pray always, and Watch which is an explicit Christian directive for saved Christians to be Watching in preparation for King Jesus Christ! Lest That Day overtake them unawares.

We must continue to share, and teach the Powerful Gospel with anyone, and everyone at all Times!

One must remember to Pray the Christian, Back sliders, Lukewarm (Revelation 3:16) and the unbelievers need to Repent (Acts 3:19) Wake up (Romans 13:11-14) Abide in Him (1 John 2:28-29) and Obey (Acts 5:32, Hebrews 5:9)

Also we must continue to share, and teach that the Christians need to be Wise, As shared in (Proverbs 21:20) and Wake up (Romans 13:11-14) Watch for Jesus Christ (Proverbs 8:34, Luke 12:37, Revelation 3:3) and Abide (1 John 2:28-29)

One must walk with God at all Times! Abide, Dabaq(Hebrew)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(Watching) for our Blessed Hope,

(Watching) for our Blessed Hope, Jesus Christ to Rapture us to the New Jerusalem(Heaven) (Blessed) are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find (watching) as shared in Proverbs 8:34, Luke 12:37, and Revelation 16:15 We are told many Times in the Bible to WATCH, and Notice Revelation 3:3 Shares those who are not Watching, He will come like a Thief. Now is the Time to Watch for King Jesus Christ, and Love his Appearing! Infact if you Love his Appearing (Rapture) you will receive a Special Crown! as Shared in 2 Timothy 4:8

Those that, looketh not for him... As those who are not Watching, and abiding,

My lord delayeth his coming, As those who are not Watching, and abiding, and As those who are not Pre-trib, Pre tribulation rapture(Rapture before the Tribulation)

I Watch, and Abide in King Jesus Christ.AMEN.

The WISE, and The FOOLISH (Be WISE)

Shared from Matthew 24:42-51, and Luke 12:42-46

Matthew 24:45-46 faithful and wise servant, Blessed is that servant(WISE) The WISE WATCH, and Abide.

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, (My lord delayeth his coming (FOOLISH)

Matthew 24:50 (looketh not for him) and in an hour that he is not aware of (FOOLISH)

Luke 12:42-43 faithful and wise servant, Blessed is that servant (WISE) The WISE WATCH, and Abide.

Luke 12:45-46 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart (My lord delayeth his coming (FOOLISH)

Luke 12:46 looketh not for him) and in an hour that he is not aware of (FOOLISH)

Now is the Time to WATCH for the Lord Jesus Christ, and Love his Appearing!

Infact if you Love his Appearing you will receive a Special Crown!

2 Timothy 4:8

Henceforth there is laid up for me a (crown) of righteousness) which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only but (unto all them also that love his appearing)

Revelation 3:11

(Behold,I come quickly)
hold that fast which thou hast, (that no man take thy (crown)

Watch, and Abide in King Jesus Christ.

Titus 2:13 Keep your Blessed HOPE, (that no man take thy (crown)

Take a stand in what you believe Pre-trib, Pre tribulation rapture(Rapture before the Tribulation)

Titus 2:13 (Looking) for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Always Keep Looking, Watching for King Jesus Christ.

*To read more about the Bride of Christ! Visit Rapture Prophecy, and read the webpage called(Rapture of his Bride) Rapture prophecy

http://www.raptureprophecy.com

Also the webpage called(Remember Lot's Wife) has been updated, and it's an interesting read, backed by scripture.
------------------------------------------------------------

Saved After the Rapture, But Oh the Cost!

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the grand event for the espoused bride of our Lord Jesus Christ.

There will be millions of lukewarm, indifferent, and carnal people that will miss this glorious moment.

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/chambers/jc11.html
------------------------------------------------------------
Bible Prophecy- The Rapture
Soon the World is going to experience the Rapture, as it's ushered on the doorstep of humanity. In a moment, In the Twinkling of an Eye, The Rapture will be an Earthly fact of Living Reality. Be wise, and Don't Be Left Behind. We are in the end time(As the days of Noah) and be Rapture ready, Because the christian pre tribulation Rapture is very real, and the next BIG event on the Bible Prophecy calendar...

King Jesus Christ of Nazareth is LORD...

Kind Regards,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2009, 11:02 AM

10,179 posts, read 10,541,144 times
Oooohhhhh, hold me back! Hold me back!

Old 10-03-2009, 11:14 AM

5,261 posts, read 6,233,863 times
Excellant post Isaiah...I pray to God I am a part of His glorious Bride...what a thought!!!

God Bless you!

Verna.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:32 AM

1 posts, read 1,656 times
I am reading the Left Behind Books. I am just starting the 10th book..The Remnant. I have enjoyed and feel for each and everyone of the people in the Tribulation Force. I Pray I am not Left behind when the Rapture comes.

Praise God always

Old 10-03-2009, 06:51 PM

21,416 posts, read 29,533,607 times
I have no doubt that if I am alive when the rapture happens, I'm outta here!

Old 10-03-2009, 07:07 PM

1,405 posts, read 2,108,702 times
Although I believe that the saint(s) both living and those passed in Christ will be (raptured) caught up in the clouds with Christ, I see the scripture differently about the living who are not in Christ during Christ's 2nd coming:

The second coming of Christ is the blessed hope of the church, the grand climax of the gospel. The Saviour's coming will be literal, personal, visible, and worldwide. When He returns, the righteous dead will be resurrected, and together with the righteous living will be glorified and taken to heaven, but the unrighteous will die. The time of that event has not been revealed, and we are therefore exhorted to be ready at all times. (Titus 2:13; Heb. 9:28; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; Matt. 24:14; Rev. 1:7; Matt. 24:43, 44; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; 1 Cor. 15:51-54; 2 Thess. 1:7-10; 2:8; Rev. 14:14-20; 19:11-21; Matt. 24; Mark 13; Luke 21; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; 1 Thess. 5:1-6.)

Old 10-03-2009, 07:21 PM

Jesus' return to earth will not be a secret.
The doctrine of the "secret rapture" is not in the Bible.

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (Matt. 24:27).

Lightning is hard to miss.

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him" (Rev. 1:7).

The Bible is clear: every eye shall see him. That means it's not a secret.

"When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Matt. 25:31).

There's no imagining that this is a quiet, secret event.

At Jesus' second coming, the righteous will be given perfect bodies.
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess. 4:16,17).

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality" (1 Cor. 15:51-53).

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself" (Phil. 3:20-21).

The righteous dead will be raised from their graves, given perfect, immortal bodies like that of Christ, and caught up into the clouds to meet the Lord. Then the righteous living will also be given bodies like Christ and will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

At Jesus' second coming, the wicked will be slain.

"With the breath of His lips shall he slay the wicked" (Isa. 11:4).

"And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground" (Jer. 25:33).

Jesus does not touch the earth upon this return to earth.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess. 4:16,17).

The saints meet Jesus "in the air," and from there they ascend to heaven.

This is why Jesus warned people to ignore any reports that He had returned and was somewhere on the earth. False Christs will appear and do miracles on the earth (Matt. 24:23-27), but Jesus will remain in the clouds above the earth at His second coming.

The second coming of Jesus Christ will leave the world desolate and uninhabited by human beings.

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found" (Rev. 16:18,20).

"I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger" (Jer. 4:26).

"Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word" (Isa. 24:1,3).

The scenario of Biblical prophecy.....believed by most Christians and put forth in literature such as the the Left Behind series of books cannot be demonstrated from the Bible.

Old 10-03-2009, 07:28 PM

21 And the remnant were slain awith the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:17 PM

10 posts, read 12,193 times
lifesigns64 did you not see...

Notice: 1 John 3:2 Shares We the sons of God, He shall appear, We shall see him as he is.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are (we the sons of God) and it doth not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when (he shall appear) we shall be like him, for (we shall see him as he is)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Divine Rapture Miracle

*Notice- The Door is open(Rapture) in Revelation 4:1, and Matthew 25:10 shares the Bridegroom(Jesus Christ) came, and those who were Ready(Awake) (Wise) Lamps Lit, and filled with oil went in with him to the Marriage, and then (The Door was shut) and those Left Behind entered the Tribulation!

Door in Greek can be seen as Portal(as Enter) and Door in Hebrew is as Delet, Dalet.

King Jesus Christ is the Door! The only way to Heaven(John 14:6)

Matthew 25:10
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and (they that were *ready went in with him to the marriage: and the (door was shut)

John 10:7
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, (I am the door of the sheep)

James 5:8-9
Be ye also patient, stablish your hearts. (*for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh) 9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned, behold, the judge standeth before the (door)

Revelation 3:8
I know thy works.(*behold,I have set before thee an (open door) and no man can shut it, for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the (door) and knock. if any man hear my voice, and (open the door) I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The Open Door Rapture…

Revelation 4:1
After this (I looked) and, behold, a (door was opened) in heaven, and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a (trumpet) talking with me. which said, (Come up hither) and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

*Notice- John basically watched The open Door Rapture, and was shown things to come, as ripples in Time, or as Chapters in the Divine Process that is already Written, as foretold in the Holy Bible.

It's all as a Divine Miracle, and John walked out of Earth Time into Eternity!

After all Earth Time is not real Time for Eternity is far beyond(For ever, and ever) Eternity is Beyond the Bubbles(Layers) That ripple like Chapters, and pages in the Process of Earth Time…

After some thought someone might say John Time Traveled, and what John did was step out of the Earth Time Dimension into Eternity where he walked with God. John basically watched the Rapture, and was shown things to come as ripples in Time or as Chapters in the Divine Process that is already written, as shared in the Holy Bible.

John was Caught up Revelation 1:10

Notice: John was in Spirit in the kingdom of Almighty God, and was with Jesus Christ! It's as he Watched the end from the beginning as Shared in Isaiah 46:10

Revelation 1:10

(I was in the Spirit) on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a (trumpet)

John was already in the Spirit, and heard the Trumpet, as he was called up(Taken up) into Heaven with Almighty God, as shared in the Scripture Revelation 1:10

and After he looked(Watched) The experience in Revelation 4:1 After this I looked(a door was opened in heaven)Trumpet (Come up hither) The open Door Rapture!

It's as if John was already called up into Heaven, as Shared in Revelation 1:10 and he Watched The open Door Rapture experience, as shared in Revelation 4:1 when the Trump of God is Blown, and The Door is Open in Heaven, and John(bare record) wrote(Shared) Revelation 1:1-2 all he saw, When John returned to the point in Time where his Body was in Earth Time!

Faith, Translated (Rapture)

The Born Again(New Creatures) Saved Now, and shall be Translated(Raptured) Delivered from(out of) Before the Tribulation.

Notice, delivered us(from) in Colossians 1:12-15 and hath (translated)(Raptured) us into the kingdom of his dear Son.

The word (From) in Greek is as "out of" (Greek word, ek)

Colossians 1:12-15

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.

13Who hath delivered us (from) the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.

14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.

as by Faith Enoch was translated (Raptured)

Hebrews 11:5-7

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death,

and was not found, because God had translated him, for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house, by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=1537&version=KJV

*To read more about the Bride of Christ!
raptureprophecy.com

bibleprophecy-rapture.blogspot.com

King Jesus Christ of Nazareth is LORD...

Kind Regards,

Last edited by Isaiah5417; 10-03-2009 at 11:29 PM..

Old 10-04-2009, 08:45 AM

If you look up the word "tribulation" in the New Testament, almost every reference applies to what true Christians go through, rather than what they escape from.

John 16:33 - Jesus Christ said to His followers, "In the world YOU shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Acts 14:22 - Paul told Christians, "WE through much tribulation must enter the kingdom of God."

Matthew 24:21,22 - Jesus said there would be "great tribulation" which His followers (the "elect") must endure. Yet for "the elects sake, those days shall be shortened."

Romans 5:3 - True Christians are to "glory in tribulations" because "tribulation works patience" and develops Christian character.

2 Thessalonians 1:4 - Paul wrote of the many "persecutions and tribulations" which "the churches of God" were enduring in the first century (Christians were thrown to the lions in the coliseum, eaten by wild dogs, burned at the stake and lit up as torches in Nero's garden).

Revelation 1:9 - John was our "companion in tribulation."

Revelation 2:9 - To His church, Jesus said, "I know your works and tribulation…"

Revelation 2:10 - Again to His church, Jesus said, "YOU shall have tribulation…"

Revelation 7:14 - God's final people "came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." They did not escape it, but endured through it, being purified.

The Bible reveals that Christians have always gone through "tribulation" and will endure tribulations until the end. Yet we need not fear what man, governments, Satan or devils can do. Jesus Christ has promised, "Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world." Matthew 28:20
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity