Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2009, 03:05 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,417,633 times

Advertisements

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) Americans are a diverse, extraordinary, resilient, and passionate group of forgiving men and women. I wouldn't be standing beside them demanding full and equal treatment under the law and speaking out against the harm caused by religion-based bigotry at the National Equality March in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 11 if I thought they were not created in God's image the same as myself, same as my family, as we all are—we are all God's children.

Evangelical Explains Why He's for Gay Rights | Newsweek Culture | Newsweek.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2009, 11:02 PM

702 posts, read 1,001,511 times
When I try to access what your link is to my program says it's illegal and shuts me down. I've tried pasting your link target into another program and it shuts me down. I'm really not interested that much in how "another one bites the dust."

There are a multitude of people who have left that kind of behavior after varying degrees of involvement. These millions are stridently denied existence by the pro sin radicals. They are virtually ignored by various branches of Institutional Christianity. However, they reveal the lie of pro-homosexual radicals. Most of them live their lives quietly and blessed and would not consider taking up an ex-gay identity. It doesn't take much research, as long as it is unbiased research, into the topic to discover the simple truth. No different from heterosexual fornicators, those engaging in homosexuality are to deny themselves. Many, in their pursuit of God, have denied the lust of the flesh, though it meant some painful choices were made. They are benefitting from going the way of the cross becuse of the gift of the Holy Spirit God gives to those who love and obey Him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity