U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 12:38 PM

435 posts, read 1,048,176 times

Advertisements

You know I hate getting into this, because less good and more bad comes of it. I mean too many here know too much, and no one has the tolerance for his or her fellow christians. Anyway I think that the time for Christ to come back is getting nearer and nearer. One key and very very clear indicator is the move away from christianity. The falling away from christianity. Remindes me of romans 11 verse 25, the fullness of the gentiles. Christianity is becoming more and more unpopular, and this I see as a big indicator that we are at the end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 06:36 PM

8,830 posts, read 9,746,380 times
Hey coon boy!! Where's coon girl?

Yes, my friend, Revelation has been unfolding for a while now. Some choose to see it, others choose to bury their heads in the world.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:55 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,451,131 times
quote=Timothylogan3;11171032]You know I hate getting into this, because less good and more bad comes of it. I mean too many here know too much, and no one has the tolerance for his or her fellow christians. Anyway I think that the time for Christ to come back is getting nearer and nearer. One key and very very clear indicator is the move away from christianity. The falling away from christianity. Remindes me of romans 11 verse 25, the fullness of the gentiles. Christianity is becoming more and more unpopular, and this I see as a big indicator that we are at the end.

Can you repeat that again? I could do this ALL NIGHT!! I mean, I can REALLY do this all night longggggggggg...........!!!

Old 10-13-2009, 07:45 PM

1,405 posts, read 2,108,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeapostle View Post
How can we be in the period of the 6th trumpet when the events of Revelation were "at hand" when John Received it (Rev.1:1-3)?
Well, looking at Bible prophecy in Daniel 12 it says that at the time of the end "many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase." Do we live in a world that is "running to and fro"? How about knowledge, how much has that increased over the last 20 years? In Matthew 24, Jesus says that "nation will rise against nation", "there will be famines and earthquakes" and "many false prophets shall arise". By watching or reading the news, we see these signs being fulfilled, but there is one other big sign that tells me we are at the very end....Jesus also said that "this gospel must be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations, and then the end will come." Do you realise how close we are to finish spreading the gospel to the four corners of the earth, with radio, satellite TV and the internet?

Old 10-13-2009, 07:50 PM

1,405 posts, read 2,108,702 times
. . . God of Heaven . . come down!!!!!

YouTube - Song Of Hope- Robbie Seay Band

Old 10-14-2009, 04:34 PM

3,570 posts, read 7,776,403 times
The whole Obama thing is interesting. He did come out of nowhere and unlike former President Carter he is anti-Christian. I agree Timothy Logan about Christianity becoming more and more unpopular. Never in my life would I ever have imagined it!

I'll have to check out the 6th trumpet and re-read it. Thanks Lifesigns!! Ilene -- I think this is the day of the Lord coming! As for our dear coon girl, she's in the mountains of North Carolina enjoyin' the cool weather.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:02 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,710,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
The whole Obama thing is interesting. He did come out of nowhere and unlike former President Carter he is anti-Christian.
How do you know this? Is it because he is NOT putting Christianity on the pedestal you want him to put it on? Just curious.

Quote:
I agree Timothy Logan about Christianity becoming more and more unpopular. Never in my life would I ever have imagined it!
It's the course of human history my friend. Religions ALL eventually lose their appeal for one reason or another and the only way they stay in power is through force or threat.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:48 AM

8,830 posts, read 9,746,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
The whole Obama thing is interesting. He did come out of nowhere and unlike former President Carter he is anti-Christian. I agree Timothy Logan about Christianity becoming more and more unpopular. Never in my life would I ever have imagined it!

I'll have to check out the 6th trumpet and re-read it. Thanks Lifesigns!! Ilene -- I think this is the day of the Lord coming! As for our dear coon girl, she's in the mountains of North Carolina enjoyin' the cool weather.
Well you know CB that I've felt for quite a while now (obvious in my previous screenname, thanks for the reference) that Jesus will be returning in the next few years. I'll be re-reading the 6th trumpet too. We're close, very very close.

I still don't know what to think about Obama......he's on my suspicious list.

I'm so glad CG got to go to NC!! Woo Hooooo!!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM

3,570 posts, read 7,776,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
How do you know this? Is it because he is NOT putting Christianity on the pedestal you want him to put it on? Just curious.

It's the course of human history my friend. Religions ALL eventually lose their appeal for one reason or another and the only way they stay in power is through force or threat.
Christianity has always been at the forefront since Christ's crucifixion. It's simply so interesting and odd that this president chooses to accept the Muslim tradition over Christianity. He is the first president that I know of that is blatantly against Christianity.

Ilene - I looked at the sixth trumpet and I just don't see us even being in the first one. Such terrible calamities that I don't recollect happening. What do you think?

Old 01-02-2010, 06:33 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,451,131 times
Yes, it's unfolding before our very eyes. The Bible do not lie! They are the very words of Christ and we KNOW that He CANNOT lie! Some of you need to "see" before you can believe, well..........

12. And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The Euphrates River and Bible Prophecy (http://www.rapturealert.com/2009/072609euphrates.asp - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity