U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should "ROCK WITH JUNE" continue?
Yes: Glad you asked, as it provided a means of coming together and enjoyment. 18 78.26%
No: It bored me to pieces, and there is absolutely no need for it. 3 13.04%
Undecided/Don't care: I'm too busy debating to care about music. 0 0%
June should pay attention to the "music" and step it up and find "The Band!" Go to church instead! 3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 08:44 PM

13,466 posts, read 21,222,914 times

Advertisements

Keep on rockin June and everyone else..It is a great relaxing break from the daily going ons during the week..
I don't participate much, but sit along the side lines with Mystic and some of the others who just enjoy the music and the friendly conversations..
I am from the late 50's and 60's generation and sometimes my musical tastes are not "cool", but I enjoy most kinds of music..(except the rap and heavy metal stuff)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2009, 08:54 PM

5,739 posts, read 4,589,424 times

YouTube - Peter Gabriel 20 It Is Accomplished

Old 10-10-2009, 09:04 PM

3,772 posts, read 9,367,408 times
Quote:
A non-YouTube song by Brian Hyland
Dailymotion - Gypsy Woman - Brian Hyland - ビデオ

Old 10-10-2009, 09:30 PM

7,788 posts, read 10,456,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Holy antlers, I didn't know it was a public poll. I did NOT check option 4, something weird happened
Ooops!

So exactly which church should June attend in the morning, my friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I used to like Coldplay a lot and then people started calling me "something", and this includes my brother too

And I was forced to un-like them. If I ever listen to Coldplay again, I'll have to soundproof my room and also tell myself I'm not .....
Get the sound proofing, because you know you ARE "a part of the cure."

Yes, you are!

Love,

-June

YouTube - Coldplay - Clocks ( With Lyrics )

Old 10-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post

June rocks!!! (Don't stop)
And so do you!!!

YouTube - unknown (original version) - Lifehouse

Thank you for being there for me and with me, behind the lyrics of this song....

Old 10-10-2009, 10:04 PM

3,772 posts, read 9,367,408 times

YouTube - Astrud Gilberto ~ The Girl From Ipanema
Quote:
A great song from Ipanema a beach in Rio De Janeiro

Old 10-10-2009, 10:23 PM

Default With Loving Memories To...

"WOODY'S PUB" and "ALL THINGS MOOSE!"

Located somewhere in the wilds of moose hunting Maine, where exactly about this time, one week ago tonight, a modern day bacchanal took place.

-Yes folks, in the aftermath of our very own city-data's Mooseketeer's not-so-sacred atheist nuptuals, we reconvened to a "pub" named Woody's. And therein, amid the local yocal hunters, the Atheist Post Nuptual Wedding Party engaged in what could only come close to being described as a modern day bacchanal. We all felt shame the morning after.

--But nothing compared to what the moose hunting locals at Woody's beheld, upon seeing June and Troop on the dance floor! Yes, one week ago tonight, as Troop did a remarkable rendition of his John Travolta dance moves (very hot, I might add) June inadvertently (and trust me, quite accidentally!!!) touched Troop's left buttock while agreeing to do a duet to the following song.

May the video that the bride and groom took of such fine dancing never make it's way past their video camera. -Amen! Very, very "Amen!"

God Bless the Moose!

Troop, this one's for you, dear heart! You are a great mover on the dance floor, and I know your wife concurs!!!

Happy memories!

YouTube - Sweet Home Alabama-lynyrd skynyrd (lyrics in description)

Old 10-10-2009, 10:29 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,775,748 times

YouTube - Classics IV - Stormy

Old 10-10-2009, 10:40 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,775,748 times
Ron Dante, the singing voice of the Archies. Remember this classic, the number one song for all of 1969! Wow, take me back!

Old 10-10-2009, 10:42 PM

19,022 posts, read 24,716,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Ooops!

So exactly which church should June attend in the morning, my friend?
The one that Miss Shawn goes to Have you ever seen boys sending rockets towards the women using prayer sheets??

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Get the sound proofing, because you know you ARE "a part of the cure."

Yes, you are!

Love,

-June
I love that song. If I'm on a sports bicycle on the road, and clocks is ON, I'm in North Carolina

If I'm on a sports motor bike, and clocks is ON, and there are cows and buffaloes grazing around the highway, I'm somewhere within 200 miles of my hometown, speeding along the Indian ocean/bay of Bengal

Strange how a song changes the scene of the surroundings in terms of memory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity