U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2016, 10:48 AM

14,990 posts, read 7,526,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Yeah. Many think he's a reincarnation of Eusie. I kinda doubt it but haven't completely eliminated the possibility yet. I need to study his posting style a little more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I thought he might be jeff.
One ruled out, maybe. One to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 10:49 AM

4,457 posts, read 1,031,992 times
Quote:
The same evidence I posted on the Cain & Abel thread: I am an intelligent, educated, rational adult.
Now you ar testifying about your self. Yoou may be educated, wether you are intelligent and especiall rational is still only your opinion. IMO one who can't explaation how matter and life originated without an Intelligent Designer is not rational.

>>Anyone who believes in an inerrant bible is lacking in one or more of those qualities.[/quote]Let me assure you there are many who are more educated and more intelligent than you are who do believe in an inerrant Bible.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-09-2016 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: Fixed the same error on the quote tags for the nth time.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:51 AM

58,451 posts, read 31,853,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
It seems you LOVE lying about people. How sad.
Its pretty much the standard arguing method for many posters around here.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Yeah. Many think he's a reincarnation of Eusie. I kinda doubt it but haven't completely eliminated the possibility yet. I need to study his posting style a little more.
It will be a waste of time. All you will do is prove the accuracy of I Cor 2:14. On second thought give me your best shot. That might make interesting, but I doubt if you will say anything I haven t heard many times

Old 08-09-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I thought he might be jeff.
<<

Think again.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:56 AM

23,258 posts, read 12,050,400 times
Quote:
Quote:
The same evidence I posted on the Cain & Abel thread: I am an intelligent, educated, rational adult.

Let me assure you there are many who are more educated and more intelligent than you are who do believe in an inerrant Bible.
I'm 65 years old and I haven't met one yet, in RL or online.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-09-2016 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: Fixed quote problem carried over from quoted post.

Old 08-09-2016, 10:57 AM

23,258 posts, read 12,050,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Its pretty much the standard arguing method for many posters around here.
Finn! Good for you for looking unflinchingly into the mirror - probably for the 1st time!

Old 08-09-2016, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Wrong. I point out the truth.

You have not about me.

The truth should make you happy.<<

Not only does it make me happy, it sets me free.

>> Unless you're one of the people discriminating against the LGBTQ and waving your Bible at them so you can tell them they are sinners....in which case I can see why you're unhappy about being called out.
Do you have any evidence I discriminate against anyone?

If you call me out just make sure you know what I am about, now what you mistakenly think all fundies are about.

Old 08-09-2016, 11:00 AM

4,059 posts, read 1,142,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
It's not discrimination when a group decides to fabricate a class of citizenship and then cry foul if that particular class is not treating exactly equal in all things even at the expense of other people's rights. Sexual orientation wasn't even a real term in my grandparents generation or even in my parent's generation.

It was, it just wasn't talked about. We've always existed.

Old 08-09-2016, 11:02 AM

4,059 posts, read 1,142,720 times
Quote:
Quote:

Let me assure you there are many who are more educated and more intelligent than you are who do believe in an inerrant Bible.

Certainty isn't faith. Certainty is lack of faith. The opposite of faith is not doubt. It is certainty.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-09-2016 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: Fixed quote tag problem carried over from quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or