U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-10-2016, 02:15 AM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
15,540 posts, read 6,992,023 times
Reputation: 1603

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Exactly. God desires worship from His human creations.

Remember, thou shalt have no other gods before me. The very first command of the Big Ten. So, anything to do with idolatry and its promiscuous practices drives God to anger.

Adam and Steve/Eve and Grace ...God has a soft spot for them ...just as long as they abstain from pagan idolatry practices, y'hear!
What part of "promiscuity" do you not understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-10-2016, 02:50 AM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,550 posts, read 22,709,293 times
Reputation: 7625
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
"Two ministers say homosexuality is ok". Does God say homosexuality is OK?
Thanks for asking.

God told me that homosexuality is just another orientation--Heterosexuality and homosexuality are just fine and it is very pleasing when people are able to get along and LOVE one another.


All gather round, fish and bread will be served at the banquet/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 02:51 AM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,550 posts, read 22,709,293 times
Reputation: 7625
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Exactly. God desires worship from His human creations.

Remember, thou shalt have no other gods before me. The very first command of the Big Ten. So, anything to do with idolatry and its promiscuous practices drives God to anger.

Adam and Steve/Eve and Grace ...God has a soft spot for them ...just as long as they abstain from pagan idolatry practices, y'hear!
The big ten were (are) in no particular order...Christ said transgressing against the least is the same as transgressing against the "biggest."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 06:50 AM
 
7,685 posts, read 3,408,012 times
Reputation: 1726
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Thanks for asking.

God told me that homosexuality is just another orientation--Heterosexuality and homosexuality are just fine and it is very pleasing when people are able to get along and LOVE one another.


All gather round, fish and bread will be served at the banquet/
You are being deceived. One only has to look at the physical anatomy of male and female and clearly see that God designed heterosexuality, not homosexuality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 07:01 AM
 
Location: Georgia
3,491 posts, read 1,207,355 times
Reputation: 2634
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
He's been silent for about 2,000 years now (some say, much, much. much, much longer than that) so we are not quite sure.
His Word is eternal, and He does not change in order to be PC- or for any other reason. When you are the absolute truth, you don't need to change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 07:08 AM
 
Location: Houston, TX
13,132 posts, read 7,387,994 times
Reputation: 27249
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
His Word is eternal, and He does not change in order to be PC- or for any other reason. When you are the absolute truth, you don't need to change.
It's easy for God to stay the same when there's no evidence whatsoever that he exists. It's also easy to put whatever words in his mouth the person believes, since he's not around (or at least doesn't appear to be around) to rebut them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 07:13 AM
 
2,535 posts, read 887,360 times
Reputation: 2319
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28
Thanks for asking.

God told me that homosexuality is just another orientation--Heterosexuality and homosexuality are just fine and it is very pleasing when people are able to get along and LOVE one another.

All gather round, fish and bread will be served at the banquet/
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
You are being deceived. One only has to look at the physical anatomy of male and female and clearly see that God designed heterosexuality, not homosexuality.
Really? One is attracted to, falls in love with, and wishes to commit themselves to another's genitalia? Is that the way it works?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Status: "More than chromosomes." (set 3 days ago)
 
Location: Anderson, IN
4,059 posts, read 1,142,720 times
Reputation: 2475
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Thanks for asking.

God told me that homosexuality is just another orientation--Heterosexuality and homosexuality are just fine and it is very pleasing when people are able to get along and LOVE one another.


All gather round, fish and bread will be served at the banquet/
Fish fry...yum!


I just got back from the store, and I got the tartar sauce!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 07:38 AM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
15,540 posts, read 6,992,023 times
Reputation: 1603
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Fish fry...yum!


I just got back from the store, and I got the tartar sauce!
Oh, MY! Visions of Ensenada street vendor fish tacos!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-10-2016, 07:41 AM
Status: "More than chromosomes." (set 3 days ago)
 
Location: Anderson, IN
4,059 posts, read 1,142,720 times
Reputation: 2475
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Oh, MY! Visions of Ensenada street vendor fish tacos!!!
Oooo...fish tacos. Making me hungry!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top