U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2016, 07:48 AM

15,548 posts, read 6,999,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
You are being deceived. One only has to look at the physical anatomy of male and female and clearly see that God designed heterosexuality, not homosexuality.
jeffbase, this is an example of simplistic explanations which fly in the face of the magnificent complexity of ecology and interpersonal relations. It is like saying that the purpose of sex is procreation, and one of the major purposes IS procreations but there is far more to it in human beings. I think we are nearly unique in that respect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 07:55 AM

4,457 posts, read 1,033,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Sigh... jimmie the question is irrelevant. God agrees with me.
Quote:
Why are you concerned more about the personal relationships of others when your own is not being given the attention it deserves? That is the real question.

Happy and satisfied people do not look into the relationships of other people. God wants you to be happy.

God does not think you should obsess about any other relationship but your own

How do you know that is what God thinks?

Old 08-10-2016, 07:55 AM

20,560 posts, read 22,721,792 times
Quote:
You are being deceived. One only has to look at the physical anatomy of male and female and clearly see that God designed heterosexuality, not homosexuality.
Prove the backdoor is not by design receptive? You do understand the properties of the male prostrate gland, right??

Old 08-10-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post

How do you know that is what God thinks?
Not sure about your situation, but I listen to what God has to say. Do you not believe God still speaks today?

Old 08-10-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Thanks for asking.

God told me that homosexuality is just another orientation--Heterosexuality and homosexuality are just fine and it is very pleasing when people are able to get along and LOVE one another.
How can we be sure it was God telling you that? How can you be sure it was God speaking? Especially when what He tells us in the Bible is the opposite of what you say He told you.

Old 08-10-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
In your tiny-world-view of a powerless-god---

In reality you have NO way of knowing (aka PROVING) if the deception is on me or if it is on YOU!

All you have is YOUR interpretation based on what a self-proclaimed LOSER ( aka Paulie) wrote to some ancient society that was NEVER intended to be spoken to ANYONE else--(aka-ONE MORTAL'S OPINION...)

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 08-10-2016 at 09:06 AM..

Old 08-10-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Fish fry...yum!

I just got back from the store, and I got the tartar sauce!
remember the LEMONS!! ain't a fish fry without a few lemons...and malt vinegar for the fries!!

Old 08-10-2016, 08:01 AM

15,548 posts, read 6,999,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Not sure about your situation, but I listen to what God has to say. Do you not believe God still speaks today?
The amazing thing is that they read the promise of the guidance of the Spirit which is to be with us forever and say that the Spirit only speaks through the Bible.

Old 08-10-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
The amazing thing is that they read the promise of the guidance of the Spirit which is to be with us forever and say that the Spirit only speaks through the Bible.
From the mouths of the modern Pharisees comes convoluted foolishness...

It is so (need a word) that they believe what was written 2000 + years ago can apply to EVERY situation today, yet God refuses to SPEAK new words that would obviously be more relevant to us in the here and now...

BUT, they have said that when God does speak today, it is the SAME OLD DRACONIAN words from the ancient book of tall tales..

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 08-10-2016 at 09:07 AM..

Old 08-10-2016, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
It's easy for God to stay the same when there's no evidence whatsoever that he exists. It's also easy to put whatever words in his mouth the person believes, since he's not around (or at least doesn't appear to be around) to rebut them.
There is more evidence God does exist than there is He doesn't. You just don't accept the evidence.

God has put His words in the Bible.

It is easy to say God does not exist and deny the Bible is God's word, but it is hard, let me say impossible, to prove what you say is true.

If you want to believe something is true without any evidence, be my guest, but it seems rather foolish to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or