U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2016, 12:41 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,778,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I say this with the same love you bestowed, sister.

Is there more you wish from me? Should I describe what I want you do do with that knife?

Peas.

Why? Because I laughed at Hannibal's joke? Sure....knock yourself out.

But let me go first. First you make sure it's sharp on both sides with a flint stone, the same kind that's described as our eyes that are set upon Him like a flint (so that when we see Him, we become like Him and our eyes too become flames of fire sparked by the flint).

Then you tie me down with cords of love that cannot be broken (I'm a willing sacrifice, EXTREMELY willing, I keep asking Him to finish "me" off), to the 4 horns of the stone altar (our stony heart/soul with horns/powers of mind, will, emotions, and desires), and you slice my throat after praying over me yourself (very important: removes blood guiltiness from you, thereby keeping your hands and garment clean and white because you wouldn't want to be doing it for the wrong reason, like say, hate). Which is why Paul prayed more than the rest, because it was appointed unto to him to offer up more "sacrifices" than anyone else.

And then you let all the blood drain out, because the life (of the 4 parts of the soul) is in the blood, and I want HIS blood, HIS Spirit to re-animate and consume my soul with the fire of the living G-d, so that He might live, and according to the law, it is abomination to consume anything with the blood still in it (as if it died of "natural" causes, ie. strangled, the blood not offered up willingly as a sacrifice is offered), so it all has to go.

Cause this is the only way to get under that grate (as ashes, a sacrifice that made a sweet smelling savor unto the Lord) of the altar and be one of those crying out from underneath that altar, "How long, O G-d, before our brethren are killed the same way we were?" This IS what you wanted to with it.....right? Carry on......

Last edited by Rbbi1; 08-18-2016 at 01:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 01:13 PM

6,814 posts, read 3,132,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsdaleMark View Post
Do you not believe in the Virgin Birth? Maybe I have misunderstood you in the past but I always thought you were coming from some sort of Christian belief. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I place little importance on Mary being a virgin. She was a strong woman who raised an awesome son.

Her voice in the Bible is silenced, so her story is lost.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:20 PM

7,690 posts, read 3,411,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Of course you're not lying.

I've learned more about the mechanics of gay sex from Jeff than I have from my gay friends. They talk about things like sports and their jobs and families. Jeff talks about body parts and orifices. Hopefully he'll take my advice and get in a ballgame before the season is over because posting about body parts and orifices has got to be boring after a while.
So an online message board = 100% real life? Wow, some ppl need to get away from the computer and get some sunshine for a change.

Since your side is almost ALWAYS creating threads on this topic, i guess that makes you and your friends MEGA SUPER HUGELY OBSESSED!!!

Old 08-18-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

But let me go first. First you make sure it's sharp on both sides with a flint stone, the same kind that's described as our eyes that are set upon Him like a flint (so that when we see Him, we become like Him and our eyes too become flames of fire sparked by the flint).

Then you tie me down with cords of love that cannot be broken (I'm a willing sacrifice, EXTREMELY willing, I keep asking Him to finish "me" off), to the 4 horns of the stone altar (our stony heart/soul with horns/powers of mind, will, emotions, and desires), and you slice my throat after praying over me yourself (very important: removes blood guiltiness from you, thereby keeping your hands and garment clean and white because you wouldn't want to be doing it for the wrong reason, like say, hate). Which is why Paul prayed more than the rest, because it was appointed unto to him to offer up more "sacrifices" than anyone else.

And then you let all the blood drain out, because the life (of the 4 parts of the soul) is in the blood, and I want HIS blood, HIS Spirit to re-animate and consume my soul with the fire of the living G-d, so that He might live, and according to the law, it is abomination to consume anything with the blood still in it (as if it died of "natural" causes, ie. strangled, the blood not offered up willingly as a sacrifice is offered), so it all has to go.

Cause this is the only way to get under that grate (as ashes, a sacrifice that made a sweet smelling savor unto the Lord) of the altar and be one of those crying out from underneath that altar, "How long, O G-d, before our brethren are killed the same way we were?" This IS what you wanted to with it.....right? Carry on......
I was going to say walk backwards, and don't cut your self. ahahahahahaha But, I am glad you went first. That was .... well... hahahahahaha.. dramatic does not quite cover it. ahahahahah

Flames of fire sparked by the flint? ahahahahahahah

Old 08-18-2016, 01:23 PM

13,279 posts, read 4,238,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I was going to say walk backwards, and don't cut your self. ahahahahahaha But, I am glad you went first. That was .... well... hahahahahaha.. dramatic does not quite cover it. ahahahahah

Flames of fire sparked by the flint? ahahahahahahah

Wait a min, I see a sign, 3 groups of two and they are of green, now I will have to get out my big boy pants of blue.

https://youtu.be/ZmWM_RU8mGw

Brb, gotta get these hens in order.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Wait a min, I see a sign, 3 groups of two and they are of green, now I will have to get out my big boy pants of blue.

OMG... I am howling. Ribbi and chickens in blue pants.... ahahahahahahhahah It is a good day Hannibal. ahahahahah

Old 08-18-2016, 01:31 PM

32,538 posts, read 29,333,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post

Since your side is almost ALWAYS creating threads on this topic, i guess that makes you and your friends MEGA SUPER HUGELY OBSESSED!!!
My CD friends create threads on a variety of topics. Personally, I don't create threads. It's against my religion.

When are you going to take in a game, Jeff? You need to get out and there's nothing like sitting with your friends at a ballgame and enjoying a beer and a dog. It's a well-known fact that hot dogs taste better if they're eaten while watching a ball game.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

That is hilarious....

Old 08-18-2016, 02:13 PM

23,278 posts, read 12,061,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

I hope you get help from a qualified professional(s) and that in the meantime you are not in charge of any minor children.

Old 08-18-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I hope you get help from a qualified professional(s) and that in the meantime you are not in charge of any minor children.

If only you knew what I did professionally in the world, you would find that as humorous as I do. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or