U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2016, 03:40 PM

6,813 posts, read 3,129,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wow. That's sure the Spirit of G-d talking....NOT. You seriously need to repent, that thing is taking over your heart. I'm not sure whether to pray that you get a visit to see it as it really is, or that you don't. Shock and fear is the last resort to bring repentance. Would be easier for you, if you did it willingly. Sad, if you have to be brought down to that point, but that is exactly what He'll do.....if you're lucky. Peace
You write of horror, not love. The heart you attribute to me is your own, and it is rather dark.

I do not fear you. You do not shock me. You horrify me.

God and I are very old friends. I do not fear God. God does not shock me, or want me to fear. God does not force me. Our journey is one of friendship and love. Not shock and awe.

However it seems your journey is full of force, shock, fear, and threats that you wish to spread around. No thank you, sister. That is your lonely journey.

Sweet peas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 04:21 PM

9,162 posts, read 2,773,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
You write of horror, not love. The heart you attribute to me is your own, and it is rather dark.

God and I are very old friends. I do not fear God. God does not shock me, or want me to fear. God does not force me. Our journey is one of friendship and love. Not shock and awe.

However it seems your journey is full of force, shock, fear, and threats that you wish to spread around. No thank you, sister. That is your lonely journey.

Sweet peas.

Nah, just the truth of His word. And I'm not interested in you fearing me, me shocking you, I have no threats, only the certainty of His word and how His Spirit works, and certainly not of horrifying you, but that is a matter of choice...yours.

You are no more friends with Him than the enemy of our soul is, nor do you have a love relationship. I know this from your own words which both reveal and condemn you, not me.

No greater love has any man than this, that he lay down his life for his friend. You have not (so far, but there's always hope until the last breath is taken) laid down your life for Him, which means you don't love Him. But don't feel bad, there's no way you could, because you can do NOTHING without Him, just as Yeshua said, and He didn't mean a few things, or some things, He meant NO THING, and that includes loving Him.

And I am far from lonely, I know many others who have shown the same sorts of things I post on here, that the Lord has saw fit to let me have fellowship with, both in person, and on the net. Peace and lots of sweet peas your way.....

Old 08-18-2016, 04:23 PM

14,987 posts, read 7,526,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
If it involves children I'd be horrified, not amused.

But I think you'd be a good embalmer.
Perish the thought.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:32 PM

45 posts, read 20,012 times
Quote:

Sweet peas.
The God you have a relationship with is not the God of the scriptures, otherwise you would fear him. Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:35 PM

45 posts, read 20,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I am an optimist...I look around for the goodness in people..Don't go seeking, searching, prying through keyholes to find their sins.
God is aware of their sins..and mine...

Yes we may individually destroy ourselves by continuing to focus on others sin and not the goodness, the forgiveness and the love of Christ that we should be showing the world through our words and deeds.
With prayers that our own sins are forgiven..
Yes Miss Blue and we each must answer. You for yours sins and me for mine.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Nah, just the truth of His word. And I'm not interested in you fearing me, me shocking you, I have no threats, only the certainty of His word and how His Spirit works, and certainly not of horrifying you, but that is a matter of choice...yours.

You are no more friends with Him than the enemy of our soul is, nor do you have a love relationship. I know this from your own words which both reveal and condemn you, not me.

No greater love has any man than this, that he lay down his life for his friend. You have not (so far, but there's always hope until the last breath is taken) laid down your life for Him, which means you don't love Him. But don't feel bad, there's no way you could, because you can do NOTHING without Him, just as Yeshua said, and He didn't mean a few things, or some things, He meant NO THING, and that includes loving Him.

And I am far from lonely, I know many others who have shown the same sorts of things I post on here, that the Lord has saw fit to let me have fellowship with, both in person, and on the net. Peace and lots of sweet peas your way.....
The serial killer God and followers often have the same characteristic, and it is of psychotic disturbance.
They do not recognize it. It is the nature of the psychosis, and it is all encompassing. The only thing I can do is love you, sister. Change must come from within, and with you.

I prefer my way. My journey and friendship with God is easy, pleasant, enjoyable and full of love. Life is good. I would not change a thing.

Peas

Old 08-18-2016, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacebwithyou View Post
The God you have a relationship with is not the God of the scriptures, otherwise you would fear him. Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Fear never brings love. The idea is astonishing. God and I are friends. Fear has no place in our friendship.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:48 PM

Back to those two awesome ministers in the topic. It is just a matter of time before their ranks swell and increase.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:51 PM

546 posts, read 175,647 times
Quote:
Oooo Oooo waving frantically.

I am going to guess you either write horror, or inflict it.

Snow peas

My guess is that he is a mohel.

Whirled peas

Old 08-18-2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
My guess is that he is a mohel.

Whirled peas
Make that a she.

I love Whirled Peas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or