U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2016, 05:07 PM

45 posts, read 20,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
The serial killer God and followers often have the same characteristic, and it is of psychotic disturbance.
They do not recognize it. It is the nature of the psychosis, and it is all encompassing. The only thing I can do is love you, sister. Change must come from within, and with you.

I prefer my way. My journey and friendship with God is easy, pleasant, enjoyable and full of love. Life is good. I would not change a thing.

Peas
That's the point, it's your way not thee way. It's your little feel good way. CHrist SAID ,I am thee way the truth and the light.,no one comes to father but by me. I choose Jesus as thee way. I fear him and love him equally. My journey is full of trials,tribulations but my yoke is light.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 05:09 PM

23,262 posts, read 12,050,400 times
Quote:
Make that a she.

I love Whirled Peas.
I'm un-punning here:

If every vegetable tasted as good (but different) from fresh peas picked and eaten out in the field, I'd be swayed to the dark/vegetarian side.

Sadly, most taste like cardboard dipped in water, only chewier and more bland.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:15 PM

6,813 posts, read 3,129,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacebwithyou View Post
That's the point, it's your way not thee way. It's your little feel good way. CHrist SAID ,I am thee way the truth and the light.,no one comes to father but by me. I choose Jesus as thee way. I fear him and love him equally. My journey is full of trials,tribulations but my yoke is light.
God and I are on the same page. I do not fear God. God does not stress me. And, yes. I feel good. Life is good. Loving God is supposed to feel good.

Difficult times in life are simply part of life. No more, no less.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I'm un-punning here:

If every vegetable tasted as good (but different) from fresh peas picked and eaten out in the field, I'd be swayed to the dark/vegetarian side.

Fresh beets pulled from the dirt, washed, and eaten like apples. Bonus is your teeth and tongue are purple.

I roast veggies. Carrots, turnip, onion, eggplant, garlic. Delish.

Everything tastes better with Feta.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:28 PM

13,261 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I'm un-punning here:

People don't know from peas Trout, they think that is something you buy in a can from the pea getting place at the store. I probably have 70 quarts of peas we picked an canned but to have them fresh, aint nothing like it with some fresh tomatoes. The Tomatoes we can, we could sell for ten bucks a quart.{NO REALLY} But I value them way above that price and drink every one, I don't share canned tomatoes or homemade pickles.

People who drink the Tomatoes we can will pay anything to get them.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
God and I are on the same page. I do not fear God. God does not stress me. And, yes. I feel good. Life is good. Loving God is supposed to feel good.

Difficult times in life are simply part of life. No more, no less.
No one is on the same page as God. Unless you believe the ancient lie that you to will be like Gods. So if your into being your own God or evolving into one that's a different story. I will not extrapolate.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
People don't know from peas Trout, they think that is something you buy in a can from the pea getting place at the store. I probably have 70 quarts of peas we picked an canned but to have them fresh, aint nothing like it with some fresh tomatoes. The Tomatoes we can, we could sell for ten bucks a quart.{NO REALLY} But I value them way above that price and drink every one, I don't share canned tomatoes or homemade pickles.

People who drink the Tomatoes we can will pay anything to get them.
Now I want fresh peas. That means another trip to the Farmers Market.. I love making pickles and sauerkraut.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Sigh... jimmie the question is irrelevant. God agrees with me.

Why are you concerned more about the personal relationships of others when your own is not being given the attention it deserves? That is the real question.

Happy and satisfied people do not look into the relationships of other people. God wants you to be happy.

God does not think you should obsess about any other relationship but your own.

I see the topic of homosexuality is much more important to you than the Mrs. That makes me sad for you.
God agrees with him, because he is his own god. Therefore he is ok with it, his way.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
No one is on the same page as God. Unless you believe the ancient lie that you to will be like Gods. So if your into being your own God or evolving into one that's a different story. I will not extrapolate.
You are not on the same page. You are in fear. You cannot claim to love what you are afraid of.

I have a long and loving relationship with God. You have no place in that relationship. Your relationship seems to be different and fear seems to work in that dynamic. That would never work for me and God knows this.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
God agrees with him, because he is his own god. Therefore he is ok with it, his way.
At no time have I ever claimed to be God. Your interpretation is based on your limited understanding.
Nor, have I ever claimed to be a "he.".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or