Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2016, 09:32 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That's a dodge #2.
You're not fooling anybody with a brain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 11:19 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post

I think I should suggest that Ronkonomon Native offer you some therapy, she has some good advice.

You keep coming up with examples of things that are none of your business because of YOUR need to control by making hard and fast laws that don't take humanity into consideration at all. She can help with that if you will listen.

Yeah I can see Ronkonomon in council with a man doing role play to a man saying,'' Through this role play we are going to cure you, now take this knife and put it to your neck and count backwards from 5 and then......LOL.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:28 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibal flavius View Post
yeah i can see ronkonomon in council with a man doing role play to a man saying,'' through this role play we are going to cure you, now take this knife and put it to your neck and count backwards from 5 and then......lol.

roflol....

Old 08-18-2016, 11:30 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
You should stop going out of your way to seek out what you do not approve. Nothing is shoved in your face. You seek out and obsess about the sexual lives of your brothers and sisters.

It comes from your personal emptiness, and lack of your own robust intimacy. You should work on that.

God wants you to stop obsessing about the sexual practices of others.
God wants you to meet someone and develop a robust relationship of your own.

God wants you to fill the void. God wants you to be happy.
I am not obsessed. Your side keeps creating these threads and I give my opinion. That is ALL. Stop making up lies about people you don't know online.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:30 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You're not fooling anybody with a brain.
Who? Are you suggesting he is using a brain to fool another???? LOL

Old 08-18-2016, 11:31 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Then stop shoving it in our faces and demanding that good Bible believing Christians give up their freedom of religion and be forced to accept an immoral lifestyle. You can't find a single post where I advocated for mistreating or name calling them. That's something your side does by calling us fundies.

You have to appreciate the damage you must be doing to the kingdom of darkness if it has to resort to comparing you to Hitler.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:32 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
I am not obsessed. Your side keeps creating these threads and I give my opinion. That is ALL. Stop making up lies about people you don't know online.
Yeah, right.

And I hate fishing.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:32 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times
Quote:
Then stop shoving it in our faces and demanding that good Bible believing Christians give up their freedom of religion and be forced to accept an immoral lifestyle. You can't find a single post where I advocated for mistreating or name calling them. That's something your side does by calling us fundies.
Do not like homosexuality? Then have a relationship of your choice. Why do you insist on saying we are forcing you to be gay?

Mistreatment? When you say you can discriminate against the LGBTQ by not selling to them, renting to them or other interactions that EVERYONE else gets to participate in society.

Do or would you hire a LGBTQ person as a teacher in your child's school" How about your Sunday School?

Old 08-18-2016, 11:33 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
You do realize that the Bible is no more than a book, don't you, Jeff?
I realize that you are completely wrong. The Bible is the Word of Life. God speaks to us through His Word and it could be a hundred different messages out of the same passage. The Bible is our weapon in spiritual warfare too. Jesus used it when Satan tempted him.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:40 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,384 times
Quote:

Your memory, brother is one of convenience. You have conducted extensive research.

You know perfectly well I am not lying. Not one word is a lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity