Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2016, 11:41 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I realize that you are completely wrong. The Bible is the Word of Life. God speaks to us through His Word and it could be a hundred different messages out of the same passage. The Bible is our weapon in spiritual warfare too. Jesus used it when Satan tempted him.
Good post Jeff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 11:43 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,733,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Do not like homosexuality? Then have a relationship of your choice. Why do you insist on saying we are forcing you to be gay?
You are demanding that society embrace SSM as equal and normal as traditional marriage. The LAW of the land until 2013 said otherwise.

Quote:

Mistreatment? When you say you can discriminate against the LGBTQ by not selling to them, renting to them or other interactions that EVERYONE else gets to participate in society.
I believe they should have equal access to all needs and services. Products for a wedding ceremony are not needs. Those are luxuries. If they present the same situation as everyone else, they should be treated equal. Demanding that a business owner service their gay wedding is not the same situation and forcing Christians into an uncomfortable environment.

Quote:

Do or would you hire a LGBTQ person as a teacher in your child's school" How about your Sunday School?
I wouldn't hire them in positions where their ideology could brainwash my child. That would be an exception.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:50 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yeah I can see Ronkonomon in council with a man doing role play to a man saying,'' Through this role play we are going to cure you, now take this knife and put it to your neck and count backwards from 5 and then......LOL.
There are no cures. There is only change in behavior.

Hannibal, drop the knife.

Now close your eye...no the other one.... hold your arms out shoulder height, wearing these four inch heels. Now I want you to dance, backwards.

Shall we dance?

Old 08-18-2016, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
roflol....
Take the knife, sister. Hold it to your neck and ,,,,,

Old 08-18-2016, 11:52 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Your memory, brother is one of convenience. You have conducted extensive research.

You know perfectly well I am not lying. Not one word is a lie.
Of course you're not lying.

I've learned more about the mechanics of gay sex from Jeff than I have from my gay friends. They talk about things like sports and their jobs and families. Jeff talks about body parts and orifices. Hopefully he'll take my advice and get in a ballgame before the season is over because posting about body parts and orifices has got to be boring after a while.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:54 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
Take the knife, sister. Hold it to your neck and ,,,,,

Ahhh.....more of that "agape love".....

Old 08-18-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Ahhh.....more of that "agape love".....
I say this with the same love you bestowed, sister.

Is there more you wish from me? Should I describe what I want you do do with that knife?

Peas.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:04 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
I say this with the same love you bestowed, sister.

Is there more you wish from me? Should I describe what I want you do do with that knife?

Peas.

LOL, Good O'll Ronkon, she looks so cute when she grins.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I realize that you are completely wrong. The Bible is the Word of Life. God speaks to us through His Word and it could be a hundred different messages out of the same passage. The Bible is our weapon in spiritual warfare too. Jesus used it when Satan tempted him.
The Bible did not exist during Jesus life. Jesus was Hebrew.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:39 PM

1,350 posts, read 1,367,204 times
Quote:
Mary apparently had sex outside of marriage. It does not matter who the sperm donor was. The act was outside of marriage.

These relationships have always been accepted. They were not necessarily the ideal at the time.
Do you not believe in the Virgin Birth? Maybe I have misunderstood you in the past but I always thought you were coming from some sort of Christian belief. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity