Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 08:21 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
NOT what Jesus said !

What's not what Jesus said?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 PM

595 posts, read 761,566 times
Dear Lord, I know I am yours and you are mine.
I know that in Christ all the fullness of the Deity dwells, and I have been given fullness of Christ.
Jesus, I know you defeated death and the devil's work and in you they are under my feet.
I know I am a child of the Most High God and He calls me friend.
Father, I know you do good to all those who love you.
Jesus, I know the Father has granted you all power and authority in heaven, on earth and under earth and you have control of all things.
Father, I know you have set me apart as your own through the power of your Son Jesus' blood, death and ressurection and I will live with you forevermore.
Thank you Jesus that my name is written in the Book of Life.
I know you inhabit the praises of your people and all evil is commanded to flee.
Thank you Father, that I have peace beyond all understanding in Christ.
In Christ, no weapon formed against me will prosper.
Thank you, that Your everyword is flawless.
Thank you Jesus for beginning and finishing my faith.
Thank you Father for the secret wisdom only found in Christ.
Thank you, through Christ, for not remembering my sins or counting them against me.
Thank you Jesus, you chose me to be saved, for every inclination in me is evil and I could not of made such a wonderous choice.
Thank you Lord, for ever so tenderly and sweetly bringing me to my knees.
Thank you Jesus, no one is good, only you are good in me.
I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity