U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2016, 12:52 AM

11,825 posts, read 9,819,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The Bible says the wages of sin is death, but a baby, or an aborted baby, would be innocent of sins. How can a baby sin, or reject Christ? As we become older our sin nature ensures all will sin.
How is simple ...
  • Romans 3:10-12
  • Psalms 14:1-3
  • Psalms 53:1-3
  • Ecclesiastes 7:20
  • Genesis 6:5
  • Psalm 58:3
thus the human declaration of "would be innocent of sins" is not substantiated by the truth of God's Word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2016, 05:05 AM

20,590 posts, read 22,750,207 times
Quote:
The Bible says the wages of sin is death, but a baby, or an aborted baby, would be innocent of sins. How can a baby sin, or reject Christ? As we become older our sin nature ensures all will sin.

Not exactly what gittb says----

IN sin my mother conceived me...

Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

-----Psalm 51:5

So we are BORN WITHOUT SIN and later we LEARN how to sin?

Old 04-14-2016, 05:18 AM

2,737 posts, read 852,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Babies only require saving from religious fundamentalists.
Bingo! Another home run troutdude

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrqLV4yeiw

Old 04-14-2016, 05:26 AM

2,737 posts, read 852,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, probably right, how bout the ones who say Hitler is saved because he believed in Christ?
How about all of hitlers born again soldiers that pulled the triggers and the gas levers or turned the heat up in the ovens?

Are they kissing the feet of jesus in heaven Hannibal?

Old 04-14-2016, 05:56 AM

58,520 posts, read 31,909,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am not a Christian, not a Protestant, Not a Catholic and I view the whole bible different, from a Jewish view.
I don't have anything in common with Protestants or Catholics, I have a completely different worship system, different Sabbath, feasts, traditions and rituals.
I see Revelation as written to every generation because I know Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, the feast of Tabernacles and Shemini Atzereth.
Christians wouldn't know what I am talking about because they have a completely different worship system.
If I use the word,'' Fundi,'' It's Christian, not what I am.

Maybe I don't know what I am, but here I am.
Ok, so when you said 'fundie', you meant Christian in general. Got it. I think that is what most people mean when they use the word 'fundie'.

Old 04-14-2016, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
How is simple ...
  • Romans 3:10-12
  • Psalms 14:1-3
  • Psalms 53:1-3
  • Ecclesiastes 7:20
  • Genesis 6:5
  • Psalm 58:3
thus the human declaration of "would be innocent of sins" is not substantiated by the truth of God's Word.
Let's look at the first one for example: "All have turned away, they have together become worthless".

How does a baby, or an aborted baby, turn away and become worthless?

How can a baby turn away, when turning away requires an action a baby is incapable of doing?

I think that verse supports my POV more than yours.

Psalm 14 and Psalm 53 say: The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

Again, a baby, or an aborted baby, cannot do that. They can't speak, and they have no deeds (good or bad)

Ecclesiastes 7:20 clearly talks about people and their deeds, and once again babies have no deeds.

Genesis talks about the wicked deeds of men. Same scenario.

Old 04-14-2016, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Ok, so when you said 'fundie', you meant Christian in general. Got it. I think that is what most people mean when they use the word 'fundie'.
I believe fundie is meant to identify those who wear blinders and are in the cult, not ALL christians?

Old 04-14-2016, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
How about all of hitlers born again soldiers that pulled the triggers and the gas levers or turned the heat up in the ovens?
How would you know born again Christians pulled gas levers at the camps?

Old 04-14-2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Let's look at the first one for example: "All have turned away, they have together become worthless".

How does a baby, or an aborted baby, turn away and become worthless?

How can a baby turn away, when turning away requires an action a baby is incapable of doing?

I think that verse supports my POV more than yours.

Psalm 14 and Psalm 53 say: The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

Again, a baby, or an aborted baby, cannot do that. They can't speak, and they have no deeds (good or bad)

Ecclesiastes 7:20 clearly talks about people and their deeds, and once again babies have no deeds.

Genesis talks about the wicked deeds of men. Same scenario.
Ask the OT god..He said ALL have sinned and ALL are conceived in SIN..I cannot make this stuff up, it is too far-fetched even for my imagination...

Old 04-14-2016, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Ask the OT god..He said ALL have sinned and ALL are conceived in SIN..I cannot make this stuff up, it is too far-fetched even for my imagination...
I already have. I am comfortable with my view. No contradiction whatsoever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or