U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2016, 06:20 PM

4,851 posts, read 1,461,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
my opinion is based on God's Word, unlike the IMO's being floated around.
God is both Just and Merciful.

He shows love and mercy while yet punishes to the third and fourth generation of them that hate him.
The realm in which this OP seeks an answer is not for us to know where the God of Love\Mercy begins and ends and Just begins and ends.

In short, such questions are best left to God's divine providence with the plead to his Mercy and Grace ... not a supposition of all one way or the other.

But in your theology it is entirely possible that babies and young children suffer in Hell , yes or no ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2016, 06:37 PM

58,451 posts, read 31,862,344 times
Quote:

Correct the obvious answer is they can't. Thus God is correct about every single person (babies \ infants included)
“There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands;

there is no one who seeks God.

All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,not even one.”
No one is righteous, and that includes you. Does that mean you are going to hell?

Quote:
Right ... nobody has to teach a baby to cry and few other things as well as teach a baby to sin and to die which death is the earned wage of sin.
Crying is not sinful. What sins do new born babies or aborted babies commit?

None.

And their minds are not governed by wickedness either, because that comes later as they grow up.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 04-14-2016 at 07:13 PM..

Old 04-14-2016, 07:39 PM

2,531 posts, read 1,941,503 times
Quote:
How is simple ...
  • Romans 3:10-12
  • Psalms 14:1-3
  • Psalms 53:1-3
  • Ecclesiastes 7:20
  • Genesis 6:5
  • Psalm 58:3
thus the human declaration of "would be innocent of sins" is not substantiated by the truth of God's Word.

This bears repeating again because God is the God of comfort for the soul of parents.
1COR 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but they are now Holy." Their Angels do always behold the face of the Father. This is the irrevocable Word of God. Holiness allows children to come into the presence of God now and then latter if they die in that state as adult.

The children are made Holy/free of their inherited sin and He takes away their committed and ignorant sins daily when young but when they become older they must take up the cross daily as everyone else has to. This Scripture is speaking to believers children for believers peace of mind toward their children and especially if they die young.

Non believers do not care but that does not mean that God has no plan for their children also because He does and desires that all be saved.
But who know which, children of believers or non believers will be saved in the end when all come to the age of accountability because It is written;
MT 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
MT 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Last edited by garya123; 04-14-2016 at 07:54 PM..

Old 04-14-2016, 07:56 PM

11,822 posts, read 9,810,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No one is righteous, and that includes you. Does that mean you are going to hell?
That's not the issue at hand.

Quote:
Crying is not sinful. What sins do new born babies or aborted babies commit?

None.

And their minds are not governed by wickedness either, because that comes later as they grow up.
Never said crying was.

There is
  • sins - plural resulting from thought, word and action on a person's part
and then there is
  • sin - singular resulting from original condition of
"Flesh gives birth to flesh"
"In sin my mother conceived me"
both truths are from God thus making apparent what the self answer of "none" is.

The gift from God is faith by grace, not the gift of God is human choice or reason.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garya123 View Post
This bears repeating again because God is the God of comfort for the soul of parents.
1COR 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but they are now Holy." Their Angels do always behold the face of the Father. This is the irrevocable Word of God. Holiness allows children to come into the presence of God now and then latter if they die in that state as adult.

The children are made Holy/free of their inherited sin and He takes away their committed and ignorant sins daily when young but when they become older they must take up the cross daily as everyone else has to. This Scripture is speaking to believers children for believers peace of mind toward their children and especially if they die young.

Non believers do not care but that does not mean that God has no plan for their children also because He does and desires that all be saved.
But who know which, children of believers or non believers will be saved in the end when all come to the age of accountability because It is written;
MT 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
MT 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
Not so for God's perfect law has no age exception to:
"that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God."
"age of accountability" is a false teaching.

"flesh gives birth to flesh" ~ Jesus
Sin ridden humans ("flesh") conceive (Psalm 51:5) - and gives birth to (John 3:6) sin ridden humans ("flesh").

Original sin: Romans 7:18 concerning "flesh gives birth to flesh" ~ Jesus
------------ "For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh" ESV
------------ "For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature" NIV
------------ "For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing" KJV

Last edited by twin.spin; 04-14-2016 at 08:23 PM..

Old 04-14-2016, 08:10 PM

58,451 posts, read 31,862,344 times
Quote:
That's not the issue at hand.

Never said crying was.

There is
  • sins - plural resulting from thought, word and action on a person's part
and then there is
  • sin - singular resulting from original condition of
"Flesh gives birth to flesh"
"In sin my mother conceived me"
both truths are from God thus making apparent what the self answer of "none" is.

The gift from God is faith by grace, not the gift of God is human choice or reason.
It seems you are intentionally ignoring everything people have said on this matter

I have said what I have to say about this matter. I stand by my previous comments.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:25 PM

Quote:
It seems you are intentionally ignoring everything people have said on this matter

I have said what I have to say about this matter. I stand by my previous comments.
Actually you are intentionally ignoring everything God said in preference to your rebuttal of God's Word.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:26 PM

23,262 posts, read 12,050,400 times
Quote:
Actually you are intentionally ignoring everything God said in preference to your rebuttal of God's Word.
LOL!

Your bible is your Precious.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:29 PM

4,851 posts, read 1,461,384 times
Quote:

So I ask once again, in your theology it is possible that babies and young children will go to Hell, yes or no ? You quote a lot of scripture but I don't recall ever seeing you give a straight answer to this topic .

Old 04-14-2016, 08:31 PM

23,262 posts, read 12,050,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
So I ask once again, in your theology it is possible that babies and young children will go to Hell, yes or no ? You quote a lot of scripture but I don't recall ever seeing you give a straight answer to this topic .
twin lets his bible do both his thinking, and his talking, for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or