Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2016, 04:55 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,493,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You have been shown why your verses simply cannot apply to anyone but adults, but you insist they apply to babies too.

You preach what you preach, but so far I have not seen any Biblical proof to persuade me to change by view. As a matter of fact, you have done the opposite.
Are you purposefully being dunce about this or is this a case of being spiritually discerned (1 Corinthians 2:14) ?

These flat out says babies can do what you claim otherwise:
Psalm 51:6
Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

Psalm 22:10
From birth I was cast on you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

Psalm 58:3
"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. KJV

There is no "decision exemption" for a baby in:
"Flesh gives birth to flesh"

Last edited by twin.spin; 04-17-2016 at 05:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2016, 04:59 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Are you purposefully being dunce about this or is this a case of being being spiritually discerned (1 Corinthians 2:14) ?

Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Your thoughts control you.

Old 04-17-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
THIS from the man who does not believe his own Bible on the nature of the guide promised by Jesus.
The many false and Satanic spirits that gets people to look inside themselves or to something else other than God's Word the Holy Bible \ "the Scriptures" as Jesus referred to when refuting the satanic spirits.

God says these are true
"Flesh gives birth to flesh" ~ Jesus

"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Romans 3:9-19 in which:
  1. Romans 3:4 quotes Psalm 51:4
  2. Romans 3:12 quotes Psalms 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Eccles. 7:20
  3. Romans 3:13 quotes Psalm 5:9
  4. Romans 3:13 quotes Psalm 140:3
  5. Romans 3:14 quotes Psalm 10:7
  6. Romans 3:17 quotes Isaiah 59:7,8
  7. Romans 3:18 quotes Psalm 36:1 "
falsehoods and godless spirits say otherwise.

Last edited by twin.spin; 04-17-2016 at 05:19 PM..

Old 04-17-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Your thoughts control you.
Gee, how profound
Got any other no duh's or is it time for more of your thought control fortune cookie sayings?

Old 04-17-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
The many false and Satanic spirits gets people to look inside themselves or to something else other than God's Word the Holy Bible \ "the Scriptures" as Jesus referred to when refuting the satanic spirits.
He refuted the Religious-mindset; And their Pinnacle of Sin and death.

Old 04-17-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Gee, how profound
Got any other no duh's or is it time for more of your thought control fortune cookie sayings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY

Talking in tongues? LMAO

Old 04-17-2016, 05:59 PM

Fortune Cookie:

A wrathful person sees only the evil in others.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:03 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
The many false and Satanic spirits that gets people to look inside themselves or to something else other than God's Word the Holy Bible \ "the Scriptures" as Jesus referred to when refuting the satanic spirits.

....snip...
Read that snippet to yourselves, ladies and gentlemen, but in your head, make all the "s" sounds sibilant...like the hissing of a s-s-snake.

Or like a Gollum-like someone who considers his bible to be his Precious....

Old 04-17-2016, 06:22 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Are you purposefully being dunce about this or is this a case of being spiritually discerned (1 Corinthians 2:14) ?

"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. KJV

No, they do not flat out say what you think they say.

You have offered a lot of verses which you claim support your view, and I have shown they do not support it.

Read your psalm again, and ask with an honest heart if this is to be taken literally meaning "as soon as they are born" aka a new born baby. Everyone knows that there has never been a baby who has said anything as soon as they are born. They are not capably of speaking. They have to learn it. Why do you find it so hard to admit this? This is silly.

Psalm 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born,speaking lies.

Old 04-17-2016, 07:29 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
This is true. On the other hand that Bible says we are to have a guide (not just 'something inside ourselves') but the Spirit of Truth, and there is more than one description of the results of that guidance and the nature of the wisdom gained from it as well as the nature of God relating to men as taught by Jesus and Paul. Are you and Finn in agreement about the meaning of your "standard" by rhe citations given? Or is it just a matter of doctrines taught and you really HAVE no standard for telling truth? When have I ever urged anything but what is absolutely Biblical in this matter? But you obviously don't believe your Bible.

"False spirit" that gets people to look inside themselves: John 14:17 "the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." Perhaps you don't like what you see when you "look inside yourself," twin?

Last edited by nateswift; 04-17-2016 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: cllarification
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity