U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 07:54 PM

10,290 posts, read 8,039,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
No, but if june died today, believing as she does right now, you believe that she would live the rest of her life being tortured because she wasn`t wise enough to accept Chrsit as her personal savior,don`t you?
Just answer the question. No need to wiggle.
Here is your chance to stand up in a public forum and proclaim to June and everyone else that if she doesn`t wise up and change her ways, God will torture her for all of eternity and it will be HER choice!
This your chance to witness to June straight out. Tell her personally what you know will happen to her and those like her because she and all the rest are asking for it and God is only giving them what they want. She is choosing of her own accord to deny Christ and so therefore will be tortured forevermore. Isn`t that what you know to be true, latte?
Yes, If June does not receive Christ the moment God takes her last breath, she will be eternally separated from God.
No one knows what will happen the last second before June leaves this world....only God!!!

I have nothing to hide and June knows where I stand with this already!
Does that make it that I still don't love her and other's.... and pray for them and their salvation always? NO.....

So what is your point spm62...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 07:58 PM

30,138 posts, read 19,964,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
Yes, If June does not receive Christ the moment God takes her last breath, she will be eternally separated from God.
Is that the fundamentalists politically correct way of saying "if you have not received Christ the moment God takes her last breathe you are going to fry in eternatal torment" ?.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:58 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,233,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
They won't have to.

They know June loves them.
Dear June,

Spm seems to have taken on the position of speaking for others now...I'll tell you right here, so everyone can see...I love you June, and you know it...and only you and I know what has been said between the two of us concerning spiritual things...and it will stay between me and you..forever!

spm...I would appreciate it very much if you would not speak for me concerning anything, thank you. I can speak quite well for myself.

Lastly...I would not ever mentally place June anywhere near the place I have mentally placed you and others who come on here and teach lies...June doesn't do that...which places her far above in character than any of you!

Old 10-14-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Dear June,

Spm seems to have taken on the position of speaking for others now...I'll tell you right here, so everyone can see...I love you June, and you know it...and only you and I know what has been said between the two of us concerning spiritual things...and it will stay between me and you..forever!

spm...I would appreciate it very much if you would not speak for me concerning anything, thank you. I can speak quite well for myself.

Lastly...I would not ever mentally place June anywhere near the place I have mentally placed you and others who come on here and teach lies...June doesn't do that...which places her far above in character than any of you!
Ditto.....

Old 10-14-2009, 08:03 PM

8,435 posts, read 8,384,960 times
Quote:
Dear June,

Hey.. I barely know June and I like her.... How easy is that? I think you get more points with God if you love those you "mentally placed" somewhere and "who come on here and teach lies."

IMO

Old 10-14-2009, 08:05 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,371,783 times
Quote:
Dear June,

Nicely worded. He has spoken twice for me now, and it is not appreciated at all.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:13 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,771,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
No one knows what will happen the last second before June leaves this world....only God!!!

Does that make it that I still don't love her and other's.... and pray for them and their salvation always? NO.....

Don`t be so defensive. I`m just asking you to bodly proclaim your beliefs to real people. It`s easy to hide behind a computer and keyboard with a self righteous attitude and to generally state your belief. It is quite another to confront an individual that you may know on a personal level who is a self proclaimed unbeliever and bodly make those claims with the same fervor and attitude,isn`t it? Your whole attitude becomes much different. Where you once proclaimed so adamantly that a person CHOOSES to go to hell and be tortured, it now becomes they will be seperated from God and your words are not as sharp and condescending. It`s almost like you are somewhat embarrassed and ashamed to tell a person directly that they are CHOOSING to be tortured and burned alive because of their hatred for God.
BTW, I never said that you didn`t love or care for June.I believe that you like June very much and only wish her the best.That is precisely my point.
Because you like her, it is almost as if you are ashamed to confront her and tell her that she has been given the truth and still rejects it, so she is showing that she hates God and showing that she would rather be tortured alive forever than spend an eternity with him.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:16 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,771,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Nicely worded. He has spoken twice for me now, and it is not appreciated at all.
And I have apologized for putting you in the same camp of verna and latte, have I not? Since you told me that you do not hold to their beliefs, I have apologized in this public forum. If you are not man enough and or humble enough to accept it then that speaks to you.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:28 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,371,783 times
Quote:
And I have apologized for putting you in the same camp of verna and latte, have I not? Since you told me that you do not hold to their beliefs, I have apologized in this public forum. If you are not man enough and or humble enough to accept it then that speaks to you.
You apologized for lumping me in with the ET crowd, and for that I accept it. But you still just a few posts later, spoke for me again:

Quote:
Except for Hot, he/she just informed me earlier that he is not part of the ET crowd. He believes you will just be annihilated. So at least that is a better fate.
Where did I say June will be annihilated?

Old 10-14-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Don`t be so defensive. I`m just asking you to bodly proclaim your beliefs to real people. It`s easy to hide behind a computer and keyboard with a self righteous attitude and to generally state your belief. It is quite another to confront an individual that you may know on a personal level who is a self proclaimed unbeliever and bodly make those claims with the same fervor and attitude,isn`t it? Your whole attitude becomes much different. Where you once proclaimed so adamantly that a person CHOOSES to go to hell and be tortured, it now becomes they will be seperated from God and your words are not as sharp and condescending. It`s almost like you are somewhat embarrassed and ashamed to tell a person directly that they are CHOOSING to be tortured and burned alive because of their hatred for God.
BTW, I never said that you didn`t love or care for June.I believe that you like June very much and only wish her the best.That is precisely my point.
Because you like her, it is almost as if you are ashamed to confront her and tell her that she has been given the truth and still rejects it, so she is showing that she hates God and showing that she would rather be tortured alive forever than spend an eternity with him.
Defensive..... LOL, I answer your arrogant questions how was I defensive in stating the truth to ya. Being honest is now a defensive thing....geeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic

Yes, it is easier to share the gospel to people you know personally! And a little different to those whom you don't. But I have, because I have been led by the Holy Spirit to do so. When He leads you, it is actually really cool and wonderful thing, a lot of good things happen!!!

By the way how many people have you witness to for Jesus Christ? Come on spm62 lets here your story? You know so much about me, I like to know a little about you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or