Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 06:01 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,153,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
If June answers "no" does that mean she has to sign anything?
Not that I believe you would be tortured for all of eternity, but yes you would have to sign over something. Your life, in total submission to the King of kings.

But technically you already do, as God knows the hearts of His creation. ALL of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 06:07 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Sorry, but I truly do not believe you. Your posts regarding people who believe different than you are the evidence of your "feelings". Your insults being hurled around, and the belittling of the lesser "educated" people show your true arrogance towards the feelings of others.

Moderator cut: deleted as orphaned.

Im sorry if my honest approach is not as apparently magnanimous as you would have me to be ... But the truth of Gods reconciling all is not nearly so inscrutable as to be completey beyond the reach of persons with a lesser education than I. And it seems to me there is more to it when people cling to these obviously pernicious doctrines of the dark age Church.

By the way, i was pulled out of school by my parents in the 9th grade. Whatever education i have is only due to reading allot. Something i would suggest everyone do more of.

Amen and Selah.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:08 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,273,833 times
Quote:
yes you would have to sign over something. Your life, in total submission to the King of kings.
"gulp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ
But technically you already do, as God knows the hearts of His creation. ALL of them.
June: Just dodged another bullet! ~~

Old 10-14-2009, 06:11 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Quote:
"gulp"

June: Just dodged another bullet! ~~
June you have more lives than a cat

Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,499,740 times
Quote:
If June answers "no" does that mean she has to sign anything?
No signature required,June. I was just wondering what an unwise person who desires to be tortured feels about such things.
I mean the Verna`s,hotinAz`a,latte`s,missshawn`s,ILNC`s,Alpha `s,mike55`s of the world say in addition to you not being as wise as they are, you desire to be tortured by God and seperated from him. You choose to have it this way. So instead of having them speak for you, I thought I would get it straight from the horses mouth...er...uh..so to speak. I`m sure your not a horse. You might wish you were one if you end up in this place they are talking about. It doesn`t sound like a happy place and June strikes me as someone who would prefer to be in a happy place, but just thought I would ask to be sure.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
No signature required,June. I was just wondering what an unwise person who desires to be tortured feels about such things.
I mean the Verna`s,hotinAz`a,latte`s,missshawn`s,ILNC`s,Alpha `s,mike55`s of the world say in addition to you not being as wise as they are, you desire to be tortured by God and seperated from him. You choose to have it this way. So instead of having them speak for you, I thought I would get it straight from the horses mouth...er...uh..so to speak. I`m sure your not a horse. You might wish you were one if you end up in this place they are talking about. It doesn`t sound like a happy place and June strikes me as someone who would prefer to be in a happy place, but just thought I would ask to be sure.
Can you leave me out of the ET crowd PLEASE, as I do not believe in that doctrine. KK, thanks.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Im sorry if my honest approach is not as apparently magnanimous as you would have me to be ... But the truth of Gods reconciling all is not nearly so inscrutable as to be completey beyond the reach of persons with a lesser education than I. And it seems to me there is more to it when people cling to these obviously pernicious doctrines of the dark age Church.

By the way, i was pulled out of school by my parents in the 9th grade. Whatever education i have is only due to reading allot. Something i would suggest everyone do more of.

Amen and Selah.
Already do, thank you though for the advice. I read the WHOLE counsel of God's Word, not just the parts that sound appeasing to the ears.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Logic? where does logic have to play into this? If you want to get logical, then I am sure you do not perhaps believe in creation, miracles, and even the ressurection of the dead. How can you even believe in God? Logic has no say, and logic does not play a part in the teachings of the cross. For the "logical", it is foolishness, which is why weak minded people need to make stuff up about it to satisfy their carnal logic. Logically speaking, that is.
It seems i missed this post in my hasty answering of the others.

You said ...
Quote:
where does logic have to play into this?
God is logical and or reasonable. He is a God of peace and not a God of confusion. It is written ...

1Cr 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

And ...

Isa 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

And again ...

Job 13:3
Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.

and again ...

Pro 26:16

The sluggard is wiser in his own conceit than seven men that can render a reason.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:22 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,499,740 times
Quote:
Can you leave me out of the ET crowd PLEASE, as I do not believe in that doctrine. KK, thanks.
My apologies if you don`t believe in eternal torture like those I mentioned. Are you part of the annihilist crowd? You attack God`s restoration so much,I apologize if I lumped you in with the others.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Already do, thank you though for the advice. I read the WHOLE counsel of God's Word, not just the parts that sound appeasing to the ears.

Your welcome ...

You know the bible is certainly the written word of truth. But it is not the only place that truth can be found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity