U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 11:12 PM

37,661 posts, read 25,365,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesj View Post
Yes, and it is a sin. We should all stick to our own kind.
There is nothing biologically real about the concept of race . . . and no scriptural prohibitions of any kind about marriage concerning it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 08:24 AM

1,895 posts, read 4,052,149 times
Many black people don't believe in different races marrying - especially black women. Some black women feel that black men are "betraying their race" by marrying a white woman.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM

486 posts, read 894,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
Many black people don't believe in different races marrying - especially black women. Some black women feel that black men are "betraying their race" by marrying a white woman.
Yep, most people realize there are racists of all backgrounds, and all racists are pretty nasty if you ask me.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:13 PM

7 posts, read 6,957 times
There is one human race. The idea that people belong to separate racial groups is a more recent concept that has sinful bases. Therefore, such an idea has no place in Christianity.

It is entirely different to consider faith a criteria for marriage. Faith affects one's entire lifestyle - the things one does and says etc. Considering faith is acceptable.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:07 PM

9,160 posts, read 11,734,199 times
Default Don't Reason With "Them".........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesj View Post
Yes, and it is a sin. We should all stick to our own kind.

Hey everybody just take a "tip" from me , and just "stop" trying
to reason with these "southern Bigot's" you are wasting "Your Breathe"
"Breath In ....Breath Out".................

Old 10-26-2009, 02:48 PM

5,660 posts, read 6,611,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Hey everybody just take a "tip" from me , and just "stop" trying
to reason with these "southern Bigot's" you are wasting "Your Breathe"
"Breath In ....Breath Out".................
I can imagine what it's like in the South. It's good that I live on the west coast.

Old 10-26-2009, 05:11 PM

2,760 posts, read 6,463,731 times
^^And I'm certainly glad you two have made the choice not to-you both can stay on your own beloved west coast. A place that is crashing and burning as we speak. You're toast!hahahahahahahahaha

Old 10-27-2009, 02:17 PM

9,160 posts, read 11,734,199 times
Default To Each Their's Own................

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdwell View Post
^^And I'm certainly glad you two have made the choice not to-you both can stay on your own beloved west coast. A place that is crashing and burning as we speak. You're toast!hahahahahahahahaha
Hey I'm not mad at you hdwell..I'm from Oklahoma , but lived on
the (West..Best) ...Coast for about 30 years....Yeah We In California
Are A New Creation LAUGHING TOAST...hahahahahahahahahah

Old 10-29-2009, 01:57 PM

2 posts, read 2,097 times
And some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:03 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,465,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Your inner self reveals your belief, DaniMae . . . not what we profess outwardly. Only a spiritually dead soul could perform an abortion without it affecting them negatively. You are far from spiritually dead . . . that makes you a believer(in God) . . . the only belief that truly matters (There IS only ONE after all). What we humans believe has NOTHING to do with what IS.
Such words of wisdom.............don't you stop now!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or