U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 12:18 AM

10,186 posts, read 10,553,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Hows December 12, 2009. Let me know if that works for you cuz I'm free that day. Just christmas shopping LOL

I'm busy the 4th and 6th of November though.
Too bad. The calcs show that one of them is.........."the really BIG shew!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 01:01 PM

8,435 posts, read 8,391,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Too bad. The calcs show that one of them is.........."the really BIG shew!"
I was kinda hoping not to have my 10 year anniversary with my husband during the tribulation! Can you imagine what kind of excuse my husband will have for not taking me out to dinner if what you say is true?

He always gets away with that! Just my luck!

Old 10-17-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I was kinda hoping not to have my 10 year anniversary with my husband during the tribulation! Can you imagine what kind of excuse my husband will have for not taking me out to dinner if what you say is true?

He always gets away with that! Just my luck!
Oh, kat you have nothing to worry about. You & your husband are going to have the best 10-year anniversary dinner any couple's ever experienced because it's gonna be at a banquet table in the sky, don'tyaknow?

Oh, I guess I need a couch too when it come to my obsession with the rupture, what with all my contradictory statements and wondering about.......BUT! These are intriguing calculations! And it looks like the rapture is gonna happen on.........

Old 10-17-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Oh, kat you have nothing to worry about. You & your husband are going to have the best 10-year anniversary dinner any couple's ever experienced because it's gonna be at a banquet table in the sky, don'tyaknow?

Oh, I guess I need a couch too when it come to my obsession with the rupture, what with all my contradictory statements and wondering about.......BUT! These are intriguing calculations! And it looks like the rapture is gonna happen on.........
Unfortunately, I am a URer and unable to enter the kingdom or so I am told so if you have a favorite pet that you would like me to take care of after you are raptured... I would be more than happy to take it for a small deposit now

Seriously though... I'm a preterist universalism believer and also don't think the trinity exists so I'm about as likely to be raptured as an athiest... again according to some .

My husband however is a believer in the opposite of me so he would be gone and I would be having dinner by myself, if there is dinner after the rapture.. I'm not sure.. the bible doesn't say really.

Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
My husband however is a believer in the opposite of me so he would be gone and I would be having dinner by myself, if there is dinner after the rapture.. I'm not sure.. the bible doesn't say really.
You two must have some fascinating bedroom conversations. I'd love to be a fly on the wall......afterwards, of course!

Old 10-17-2009, 11:15 PM

Quote:
You two must have some fascinating bedroom conversations. I'd love to be a fly on the wall......afterwards, of course!
Yes~ we agree to disagree! after all we know that we love each other and that is all that matters. Once in a while if I know he's had a few too many beers after a great game of golf with his buddies I will hit him up with UR but he never remembers in the morning!

At least he never remembers what I said.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:45 PM

4,346 posts, read 5,569,640 times
Quote:
I know I've professed my disbelief in the rapture many times but certain calculations still fascinate me.
Oh - STOP!!!!!

Enough already.

Forget about it...

Old 10-18-2009, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Oh - STOP!!!!!

Enough already.

Forget about it...
I can't, firstborn. I've tried! I can't. I know that when Hanukkah rolls around I'll have some fresh ones waiting in the wings. I need a couch. I need HELP!!

Old 10-18-2009, 04:24 PM

4,346 posts, read 5,569,640 times
Quote:
I can't, firstborn. I've tried! I can't. I know that when Hanukkah rolls around I'll have some fresh ones waiting in the wings. I need a couch. I need HELP!!
Just listen to Art Bell's "coast to coast" on the radio all night while you sleep and you will get a full fix of science fiction conspiracy theories and alien invasions and earth/asteroid collisions and chem trails etc. etc. You can even here call in convos with Michael Jackson via channelers!

Then, when you wake up - all those needs for such things will be already met and you can just think about regular real stuff all day long.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:41 PM

55 posts, read 68,999 times
Keep trying thrillobyte. there is nothing wrong with seeking out the truth as you so very often are trying to do. keep on because someday very soon you will find it and still noone will believe you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity