U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-14-2018, 04:48 PM
 
4,697 posts, read 1,206,583 times
Reputation: 244

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The 7 represents something and the 10 horns represent something. The book of Daniel has keys to revelation. A horn = a kingdom-10 kingdoms( a place where kingdoms gather)- 2 horned beast-2 kingdoms working together as the 7th world power. The 7 headed beast is a king( form of world power but not like the rest)( 8th) in itself. Only 2 things basically could fit the 7--continents or world powers--since 4 world powers are mentioned in Daniel, all given the mark of a beast. 5th= Roman empire. 6th-british empire-- 7th 2 horned beast. Revelation describes the 7headed beast like this-- The one that was, is not( death stroke), and yet is( death-stroke got healed.) All who read Rev 13 knows it is symbolism. it wont be a 7 headed monster coming out of the ocean. It is as described above. Few will believe the reality of it.
I believe you are hitting or hinting at one truth no one talks about .. that the 7(+ 8th) are the biggest baddest and ugliest of rulers in those times and over time and in those places + throw in some islam.. which means Mohammid will have to be at the top of that heap of guts and heads someplace.... but I believe they might all be from the resurrection from dead.. and then they will go at it until one emerges.. Alexander against Mohammid and against Menes and throw in all the Pharaohs. maybe throw in some mayans.( Canaanite giants and Goliath .. ) . sure .. all these men who want to rule everyone and be God.. you know there is a mass of takers who will try it ..

like Mohammid and his men and suicide bombers .. have probably been training for war this whole time in hell.. I am sure this is going to get some ugly kinds of ugly.. and heads will roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs
maybe like that series " Highlander " about " there can only be one" where immortals fight it out until there is only one left.

But I suspect we will not see the antichrist emerge until after the resurrection of the dead.
because he is from among the resurrected dead with other the 7 kings on that beastly thing we call Islam.
and heads will roll.

it has been going on a long time over there

See Narmer's Palette for the beheaded of the great kings by the first Pharaoh Menes/ MN .. a menace to mankind. he started race wars that have not ended still.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer_Palette
ancient wars and warriors who have scores to settle. and Our God being one of them. He has been working on righting that wrong for a long long time.

here is where they are buried beheaded with their hands tied just as Narmer's Palette shows.. so one the fools timelines are way off.. which mean so is their
"dating systems" like carbon 14 such as because we got the grave and the pharoah. of famed Allegewi/(AE) Lycians and the Menegewi wars.. Lord found them for me.. they are same record..

http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/10897 that match Narmers palette .
native american ancient stories proved true..The south americans " Moche" call those kings that are beheaded "The sitting Gods"( they probably use the word baal.. whicih is not Gods.. but husbands.... the kept thier records in pottery .. and the great kings have the same hats as the beheaded in Narmers pallette..
it is a very old war.. and the war is coming back once there is a resurrection of the dead..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-14-2018 at 04:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-15-2018, 05:42 AM
 
4,214 posts, read 1,612,953 times
Reputation: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I believe you are hitting or hinting at one truth no one talks about .. that the 7(+ 8th) are the biggest baddest and ugliest of rulers in those times and over time and in those places + throw in some islam.. which means Mohammid will have to be at the top of that heap of guts and heads someplace.... but I believe they might all be from the resurrection from dead.. and then they will go at it until one emerges.. Alexander against Mohammid and against Menes and throw in all the Pharaohs. maybe throw in some mayans.( Canaanite giants and Goliath .. ) . sure .. all these men who want to rule everyone and be God.. you know there is a mass of takers who will try it ..

like Mohammid and his men and suicide bombers .. have probably been training for war this whole time in hell.. I am sure this is going to get some ugly kinds of ugly.. and heads will roll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs
maybe like that series " Highlander " about " there can only be one" where immortals fight it out until there is only one left.

But I suspect we will not see the antichrist emerge until after the resurrection of the dead.
because he is from among the resurrected dead with other the 7 kings on that beastly thing we call Islam.
and heads will roll.

it has been going on a long time over there

See Narmer's Palette for the beheaded of the great kings by the first Pharaoh Menes/ MN .. a menace to mankind. he started race wars that have not ended still.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narmer_Palette
ancient wars and warriors who have scores to settle. and Our God being one of them. He has been working on righting that wrong for a long long time.

here is where they are buried beheaded with their hands tied just as Narmer's Palette shows.. so one the fools timelines are way off.. which mean so is their
"dating systems" like carbon 14 such as because we got the grave and the pharoah. of famed Allegewi/(AE) Lycians and the Menegewi wars.. Lord found them for me.. they are same record..

http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/10897 that match Narmers palette .
native american ancient stories proved true..The south americans " Moche" call those kings that are beheaded "The sitting Gods"( they probably use the word baal.. whicih is not Gods.. but husbands.... the kept thier records in pottery .. and the great kings have the same hats as the beheaded in Narmers pallette..
it is a very old war.. and the war is coming back once there is a resurrection of the dead..

The beast will do away with Babylon the great( worldwide false religions) it is not religious)--There is no life in death. All thought stops--so they aren't training for anything. There is no devising, no working of the hands, no thought in Sheol=the grave.
The resurrection of the dead-occurs after Har-mageddon in the book of revelation>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 07:18 AM
 
5,441 posts, read 4,854,150 times
Reputation: 1126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
papal rome is the beast and antichrist system
It's the most probable scenario. The false prophet most likely will be one of the popes (possibly Francis) who will work with the antichrist who will be a political leader to deceive the people of the world since they don't want the truth. The foundation has already be laid for both of these two individuals to come to power shortly. Just as there is God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, there is a counterfeit: the devil, false prophet and antispirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 07:49 AM
 
Location: New England
32,053 posts, read 21,018,063 times
Reputation: 2257
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
It's the most probable scenario. The false prophet most likely will be one of the popes (possibly Francis) who will work with the antichrist who will be a political leader to deceive the people of the world since they don't want the truth. The foundation has already be laid for both of these two individuals to come to power shortly. Just as there is God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, there is a counterfeit: the devil, false prophet and antispirit.
Absolute nonsense. All you are doing is reading scripture like it is literal. You should look closer to home to discover what anti christ is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 07:55 AM
 
5,441 posts, read 4,854,150 times
Reputation: 1126
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Absolute nonsense. All you are doing is reading scripture like it is literal. You should look closer to home to discover what anti christ is.
You don't even believe the Bible, yet you're going to give me the interpretation? Anything goes nowadays.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 08:13 AM
 
Location: US
27,874 posts, read 14,965,933 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
It's the most probable scenario. The false prophet most likely will be one of the popes (possibly Francis) who will work with the antichrist who will be a political leader to deceive the people of the world since they don't want the truth. The foundation has already be laid for both of these two individuals to come to power shortly. Just as there is God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, there is a counterfeit: the devil, false prophet and antispirit.
Popes have been working with politicians since the dawn of Catholicism...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 11:04 AM
 
10,220 posts, read 2,615,841 times
Reputation: 6974
Quote:
Originally Posted by purewisdom View Post
I believe the Antichrist is alive and well and is living in Tennessee and his name is John McAfee. Now i need people to help me make this popular so we can nip this thing in the bud before it gets out of hand and christians well wont stand a chance against him.
Even if this person was the real AC...it is not possible to nip him in the bud before he causes any problems, there are certain things he must do in order for bible prophecy to come to fruition, if he were killed (which may not even be possible) or somehow restrained/stopped, the progression of events could not continue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 11:09 AM
 
10,220 posts, read 2,615,841 times
Reputation: 6974
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The 7 represents something and the 10 horns represent something. The book of Daniel has keys to revelation. A horn = a kingdom-10 kingdoms( a place where kingdoms gather)- 2 horned beast-2 kingdoms working together as the 7th world power. The 7 headed beast is a king( form of world power but not like the rest)( 8th) in itself. Only 2 things basically could fit the 7--continents or world powers--since 4 world powers are mentioned in Daniel, all given the mark of a beast. 5th= Roman empire. 6th-british empire-- 7th 2 horned beast. Revelation describes the 7headed beast like this-- The one that was, is not( death stroke), and yet is( death stroke got healed.) All who read Rev 13 knows it is symbolism. it wont be a 7 headed monster coming out of the ocean. It is as described above. Few will believe the reality of it.
If all of this is happens in our times, you have to wonder where America fits into these prophecies, its hard to imagine such global events taking place and the US not being involved in some large way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 12:07 PM
 
4,697 posts, read 1,206,583 times
Reputation: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If all of this is happens in our times, you have to wonder where America fits into these prophecies, its hard to imagine such global events taking place and the US not being involved in some large way.
but there is two of everthing actually four of everything..

.. there is the righteous churches and the unrighteous churches, and the unrighteous churches who didn't have enough oil... they are still called virgins.. the unrighteous 5 churches were not hookers!
so we have 5holy churches 5 made righteous churches but without enough oil and enough spirit of God in them.. there is all the evil sides of false religion/ of babylon and hookers out there ALSO .. ( there is always 4 groups of people as in Rev 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.) there will be 4 parts of this nation and all the other beasts/ powers will have the same 4 groups ) No they are not all bad.. they are all 4 peices .. the filthy and the unjust, plus the made right and the holy.. all four in those each of those POWERS/nations/ Authorities.

and the same will true in the nations.. there will be two sides and four groups of each nation. . we are still the lions/ eagles / dissected ( the pulled apart Griffin like ) as national powers/ ancient authorities and spiritual entities.. if we are his or not...


so in Islamic nations of 7 heads and 10 horns, there will be the same 4 groups of peoples maybe different proportions of righteous to unrighteous .. we will see yet...

but even Africa as it is dominantly islamic.. is dividing and the lines are being drawn in the spirit.. the harvest is starting .. millions are excepting the Lord as we speak.. those who have excepted him will start to divide into righteous without enough oil and holy groups with enough oil .. the rest of their nations who will not except him will divide along the other lines.. the unjust and the filthy..

each spiritual entity has 4 such groups of humans . all will end up with similar but different proportions of each of the 4 groups of humans.
so no the dragon isn't all bad. now th e little bragging horn will be all bad ).there will be Christians there paying huge prices for their faithfulness those worthy of all our respect for all eternity.. as there will be everywhere !

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-15-2018 at 12:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-15-2018, 02:19 PM
 
Location: US
27,874 posts, read 14,965,933 times
Reputation: 1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If all of this is happens in our times, you have to wonder where America fits into these prophecies, its hard to imagine such global events taking place and the US not being involved in some large way.
Me, myself and I...Thatís all I hear...Everything will take place in the ME...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top