U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2011, 09:30 PM

3,115 posts, read 2,281,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
I wish I had a big fatty right now.
Ilene Wright is a full grown woman!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 09:49 PM

58,651 posts, read 32,119,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Dear Illene

If you wanted to smoke a big fat bifta, do it in faith sister. No one can condemn you then..

Finn getting drunk and being stoned are poles apart
Nah, they are the same from scripture point of view. Be filled with the spirit, not with booze and narcotics.

The Bible says this about drunkedness "Your eyes will see strange things, and your heart utter perverse things." Same goes about being stoned. That's my opinon anyway.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Ding ding ding we have a winner!!! Good gracious, the seriousness of this whole forum.
If you flatly declare "I wish I had a big fatty right now" without a smily (like you do above), then there is a good change people have no idea you are kidding. Some people have mentioned here they struggle with cigarettes and booze, so why not with pot? It's not the end of the world to have addiction issues. In the past I had them myself.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:53 PM

3,115 posts, read 2,281,865 times
we are smarter than ya think.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:55 PM

30,336 posts, read 20,076,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Nah, they are the same from scripture point of view. Be filled with the spirit, not with booze and narcotics.

The Bible says this about drunkedness "Your eyes will see strange things, and your heart utter perverse things." Same goes about being stoned. That's my opinon anyway.
Have you ever been stoned to know ?

Old 01-15-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Have you ever been stoned to know ?
Have you? I don't think you are stupid enough to admit such thing on a public forum.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:12 PM

30,336 posts, read 20,076,279 times
Quote:
Have you? I don't think you are stupid enough to admit such thing on a public forum.
I asked you, because how can you make a judgement on the effects of smoking pot , when you obvously haven't got a clue if you haven't.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:57 PM

8,830 posts, read 9,773,260 times
Quote:
If you flatly declare "I wish I had a big fatty right now" without a smily (like you do above), then there is a good change people have no idea you are kidding. Some people have mentioned here they struggle with cigarettes and booze, so why not with pot? It's not the end of the world to have addiction issues. In the past I had them myself.
Good heavens Finn, are you always so dang serious? Yeah, I freely admit I struggle with cigarettes and booze, so what do you have to say about me now? If I had a big fatty I'd probably smoke it. But the fact is I don't like it, or I should say it doesn't like me. Just makes me paranoid. But I'm certainly not going to condemn my friends who do smoke it. I have a friend who told me she smoked some tonight because her hip was hurting her so bad that she needed some relief. I see nothing wrong with it if it helps with pain, whether mental or physical. I don't care if the law says it's illegal, they gladly dole it out through a pharmacy if the doctor prescribes it so don't use that tired old argument.

Old 01-15-2011, 11:01 PM

21,199 posts, read 20,204,224 times
I've never tried it but I have many friends that really like it. I don't know anyone who is addicted to it. I would much rather hang out with someone who is stoned than someone who is wasted. The stone person usually won't throw up all over the place. Unless they are stoned and wasted!

And I think when someone says - "I wish I had a big fatty right now" we can safely assume that person is joking. If they weren't joking - I'm pretty sure they would have worded it differently. They probably wouldn't have called it a big fatty!

Old 01-15-2011, 11:31 PM

8,830 posts, read 9,773,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I've never tried it but I have many friends that really like it. I don't know anyone who is addicted to it. I would much rather hang out with someone who is stoned than someone who is wasted. The stone person usually won't throw up all over the place. Unless they are stoned and wasted!

And I think when someone says - "I wish I had a big fatty right now" we can safely assume that person is joking. If they weren't joking - I'm pretty sure they would have worded it differently. They probably wouldn't have called it a big fatty!
LOL!! You're right, I've never seen anyone throw up from smoking too much pot! I've only known of one person in my entire life that was addicted to pot and there was something wrong with that girl. But she never threw up!!

And you're right, the big fatty was a joke, for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or