Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 08:49 PM

23,653 posts, read 17,433,371 times

Advertisements

Go to Eternal Word Television Network, Global Catholic Network and see what is satanic about it. It's easy to throw alligations around.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:53 PM

1,139 posts, read 1,768,818 times
OR... you're deceived.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:28 AM

4 posts, read 2,918 times
Jesus Told [martha, everyone(?)], "I Am The Resurrection And The Life; whoever believes in Me, even if he dies, Will Live" from jn.11(thanks be to GOD), also, jn.14....the saints are supposed as 'intercessors' in the Catholic faith, as they are 'living' (GOD Willing) in Heaven/By Christ/Holy Spirit, so it's not 'channeling spirits' or 'prayers to the dead'

and i'm not sure i recall 'people=>angels' in the Catholic faith either, Forgive me be i wrong >.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:35 AM

4 posts, read 2,918 times
and i agree the 'signs' as it were it's good to be aware, but let us By God/prov.3 and Love discern these, from The Scripture (Bible) applicable to all times; it's own, past, present, and yet to come equally; and there are things from many times that 'fit' the 'signs', doesn't mean it's not an 'evolving' thing....but let's all 'do it up right' and help each other and creation By God as *Christians* Amen:

Lord Have Mercy, PLGB:
Edit
revelation and accusations, LORD HAVE MERCY, PLGB

by Joan Burger (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10500016 - broken link) on Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 3:46pm

as far as throwing around who is the 'babylon' revelation speaks of (ref. rev.3:9*[my bad, fixed the error, thanks be to GOD], thanks google, usccb naB, etc., and thanks be to GOD), or those who 'claim to be jews and are not' at fellow Christian denominations or anyone as a 'whole' may not be correct. Judaism is often taken to imply 'the faith of Abraham', this could mean any number of things or people....Muslims, Christians, And Jews all have their 'roots' in this faith, i don't know or think, God Forgive, that any one denomination or man-made 'label' of religion and *all* people in it are necessarily....it could mean anyone who is lax on their beliefs, or followings, or Truth of Christ, in reality we *all* must be careful to attempt to, God Willing, ensure that such folks are 'helped out' and to share the Message (ref. Christ in mt.28, thanks be to GOD), etc., but we can't pounce on our 'first judgments'(let us search ourselves, make sure we're not 'off-base like that' here, LORD HAVE MERCY Indeed, and correct our mishaps, or rather let GOD Help/Do it, God Willing/PLGB (ref.Christ in mt.7, thanks be to GOD) or 'finger-pointing' at a group or a stereotype in this way, we can only share, and i'm thankful we both seem to be doing such, PLGB

(Forgive Me be i 'off-base' m'Lord, Teach me Your Understanding, Amen)

Old 12-08-2010, 11:08 AM

7,991 posts, read 12,228,911 times
Thread temporarily closed pending additional moderator consideration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity