Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 AM

240 posts, read 437,292 times

Advertisements

All i am going to say is "my sheep know my voice"and thank god i heard my father telling me not toeat it,Moderator cut: Deleted no I dont eat at alot of restaurants because as I stated I am allergic to alot of food items so only small family owned ones or ones that I know who all work there is where I go because not everyone is willing to prepare my food without certain ingredients so I am careful about where I eat and I dont eat at fast food places,mcdonalds burger king its not healthy for me to consume the msg that alot of these places have this in their food,and I donot eat chinese food because of the soy sauce which is basically salt it will cause me to have fluid around my heart and other organs so there you have it america "Say say say what you want but I am alive and well and I plan on keeping it that way with the help of God

Last edited by june 7th; 10-24-2009 at 12:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2009, 01:19 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times
Queenlisa, I truly apologize to you that my comments came across as being harsh. It was all my fault. Sometimes I tend to forget that my boldness and straight forwardness may be frowned upon when trying to draw others to Christ and others may not see it as I do. I truly thought in you asking what "would you do", you were asking for an honest to God opinion, hence; the Christian forum.

No one has ever accused me of being subtle.......one of the many things on my walk as a Believer, I'm still learning. I can now see how I may have upset you and I ask your forgiveness as I'm still learning and growing day to day. Forgive me.

Betsey

June,
I also apologize and know that you do have a job to do, one that I can imagine that comes with a lot of responsibility to all who post here. My sincerest apology to you too, as it was never my intent to come across as being disrespectful. One love?

Betsey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity