U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2009, 07:59 PM

7,374 posts, read 7,220,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Ironmaw...I likes your story...but you forgot the ending....yeah the bill got paid, but your credit is bad...therefore you can't get utilities until you clear your credit
You mean its like salvation is a gift but i have to pay the gift tax in order to receive it?

Except as i posted, our being able to pay the tax is a gift in and of itself, as faith is a gift not of ourselves ... If anything less were true, we could by right boast, as you seem to be doing ...

I don't see any way you can get around this but by disagreeing with what Christ himself said and the apostle Paul endorsed wholesale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 08:09 PM

30,365 posts, read 20,092,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
On securing your salvation...now please UR campers..read the verses carefully so you understand them...but I wil repeat myself cuz I like all of you: This is from the Lake of Fire thread:

[/b][/i]
It sounds like you believe the same as on the posted link below.

Last edited by pcamps; 10-21-2009 at 08:28 PM..

Old 10-21-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
It sounds like you believe exactly like this

Hypocrisy
I don't know why you don't post the image itself instead of a link to the image. As some probably wont click on the link to begin with ...

Ill do it for you because i think it is a great image and says allot ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 10-21-2009 at 08:26 PM..

Old 10-21-2009, 08:15 PM

8,989 posts, read 12,480,389 times
Quote:
It sounds like you believe exactly like this

Hypocrisy
Sciotamicks is being civil and this how you reciprocate? You universalists always claim you have so much love yet all I see is nasty, unchristian remarks. You need to examine yourself!!!!

Old 10-21-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Sciotamicks is being civil and this how you reciprocate? You universalists always claim you have so much love yet all I see is nasty, unchristian remarks. You need to examine yourself!!!!
Oh come on ... Its a funny image don't you think, even if you disagree ...

I think it makes a few valid points as well ...

I mean this is exactly what i started noticing when i began questioning traditional indoctrination.

We are all hypocrites, i mean were Christians for Crying out loud. It just comes with the territory after all ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 10-21-2009 at 08:32 PM..

Old 10-21-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Fundy i cannot help that the link says hypocrisy . The truth is the link defines the confusing gospel you believe in.

By the way I have never claimed once i have so much love. What have i said that is unchristian to you ? Rejected the gospel you believe in ?
rejected your claim that God can do what He wants and still be just ?.

You need to examine what you believe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , because the truth is "we are" what the God we believe in , and it's very clear what the god of calivinism is.

Fundy Sciotamicks is well entitled to is opinion about UR and i am entitled to mine . What is unchristian about that ? . Am i thretening anyone with ET ? Am i saying such and such a person is not a christian ? Am i saying anyone is not a christian because they don't believe like i do ? Now let me think who makes remarks like this throughout their posts

Last edited by pcamps; 10-21-2009 at 08:39 PM..

Old 10-21-2009, 08:25 PM

Thanks ironmaw i didn't know how to do that ? Cool

Fundy i have removed the link as it offends exposing what you really believe .

Old 10-21-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Thanks ironmaw i didn't know how to do that ? Cool
Just copy the image location of the image you want to post by right clicking on it and selecting "copy image location" from the drop down menu ... Then click on the insert image button in the advanced post screen at the top of the post box on the options bar (the button that looks like a picture of a mountain) next to the wrap quote tags button and enter the address in the window that pops up ...

Easy Cheesy ...

Old 10-21-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Just copy the image location of the image you want to post by right clicking on it and selecting "copy image location" from the drop down menu ... Then click on the insert image button in the advanced post screen at the top of the post box on the options bar (the button that looks like a picture of a mountain) next to the wrap quote tags button and enter the address in the window that pops up ...

Easy Cheesy ...
Thanks Ironmaw

Old 10-21-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Thanks Ironmaw
Your welcome ...

Sorry to go off OP everyone ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity