U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 02:16 AM

123 posts, read 312,529 times

Advertisements

CLBMo!
How are things going?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 08:08 AM

1,959 posts, read 4,642,856 times
Yes, how are things? Will keep praying.

Old 11-13-2009, 05:38 AM

6 posts, read 7,536 times
Default A Prayer

Hello,

I was compelled to drop you a quick line I pray this helps.
The devil uses every resource and areas in our lifes to attack. My suggestion is to place this in our fathers hand and alllow him to guide you. Listen to your intuition because that is our father's way of speaking to you. You will know if the messages you receive are from our good Lord any negative thoughts is generally the devil way of contolling our mind . Write down your thoughts and feelings it is a good way to release alot of your emotions i.e. keep a journal. This method worked for me when I lost all faith, I knew my father was there but I lost the trust and faithfulness to know that he will never forsake me and he is my salvation. Communication is the key, speak to your Husband and discuss your problems through, if required get an intermediary involves i.e. trusted family members, friends or a counsellor, if possible involved your child in the discussion becuse this is affecting you all (if appropriate to do so). Something came to mind as I was writing and this maybe from my father "was these problems there before you got married?" Then this may be the root of your problems, both of you have to heal your personal issues first before you can stand in unity...... However, if you were both aware of your current problems/issues before you entered in your marriage you both need to stick with it and try and reslove this. It a hard journey and whatever the end result know it is the father's way moving you forward for better things he only wants your happiness, infact our father wants you alll to be happy..... Praise the father even in all your adversities and watch how he moves you... I am going to refer you to Job in the bible, I hope the scripture helps you to continue in your faith. May god bless you and the familly and I pray our father protects you all and shines his light on this difficult journey God Bless XXx ps rememeber these things are seasonal and also can be a cycle if not resolved and healed. Let go of baggae and be forgiving.....X

Old 11-13-2009, 05:48 AM

6 posts, read 7,536 times
Default A Prayer

My apologies for any spelling errors, I hope you get the message though, I was just on a flow, God Bless

Old 11-13-2009, 03:14 PM

191 posts, read 209,702 times
I prayed for you and your husband that God heal your marriage in Jesus name..and that he gives you endurance..Be strong in the Lord....God Bless you

Old 11-15-2009, 02:32 PM

4 posts, read 6,162 times
your marriage is in my prayers. God has ordained it. hold on for the roller coaster ride. satan came only to kill steal and destroy. stay in prayer and always give god the praise and trust god to work it out for your and your family. I pray that you have a good church home. faith is the answer it will be ok good...

Old 12-02-2009, 05:24 PM

191 posts, read 209,702 times
I will pray for you..but its up to you and your husband to get right with God...may God bless you and your family that the hopes of your husband returning and staying...

Old 12-02-2009, 06:14 PM

34 posts, read 36,098 times
If at all possible... have him (with you) watch the movie, "Fireproof". It's all about marriage. It makes the point very well. Bless you....

Old 12-09-2009, 11:46 PM

595 posts, read 711,792 times
Sounds like he needs periodic "space" and has personal issues that are none of my business so suffice it to say it would be best to bring your situation in prayer to Yeshua as you so wisely
done. Jesus hears all prayer is pleased to intervene and honored . Nothing is impossible with the
Lord. I pray your family will continue to be blessed and that the enemy gets packing. We will
squish him under our foot in the name of Jesus and he will lose his power over your wonderful
family. My spirit just tells me your husband is a good man and loves you and your children. He
also loves the Lord but like all of us there are trials and christians are under special attack!!!!
He MUST realize this!!

In Christ. Das
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity